• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory on the title of bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Because they look exactly alike. You don't create two character that are exactly they same and not related or connected to each other in some way! D:

V

V.A.T.13

true, but that doesn't answer my question. why should they be the same person?
Not Exact same person, but unless the two are twins, (which they obviously are not) they have to be each other in some way.

Eh, I personally think Sora doesn't have much to do with the two other than being a host.

...ooooo....gonna use that later....

blendedhearts

Not Exact same person, but unless the two are twins, (which they obviously are not) they have to be each other in some way.

Eh, I personally think Sora doesn't have much to do with the two other than being a host.

...ooooo....gonna use that later....
1. i never said the exact same person. but why do they have to be part of each other?
2. are you saying your gonna use sora as a host later? *gets image of sora hosting talk show, then dies from laughter.*

V

V.A.T.13

1. Why? Because they look exactly alike. o_o;

2. Well, I was gonna use that host thing as to what to call Sora in this doujin idea I have...

Stars

リク
^ You mean why they think that Xemnas is Terra?
Bcoz of Room of Sleep... he call Aqua as frenz...and he seem has hatred towards Xehanort that name too..
Not sure about it...

V

V.A.T.13

they dont even look alike in any way.... im still wondering why people are still saying XN is terra

Theres a link in my sig that started all this Terra and Xehanort mess. click it. ;3
But don't comment in that thread because its like...months old...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Theres a link in my sig that started all this Terra and Xehanort mess. click it. ;3

Yes, and I hate you for it, D: . This is all your fault.

Anyways, on the subject of the thread, yes, possible. Seems to be even likely with the way things are going.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
i know all these theories about bbs are getting annoying, but i have an idea about what birth by sleep might mean. NOTE: my theory is based off other peoples theories.

ok, what i think happened is: MX was eventually killed but his heart and soul stole terra's body, resulting in the birth of xehanort. then terra's heart and soul had to find a new vessel, so they took over his armour and the new terra went to sleep in the secret area in HB.

feel free to comment or criticize.

The only problem is, BIRTH by SLEEP means that something was birthed by slumber.

So the sleep would have to of come first. Not the other way around.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I apologize if this has been said already, I didn't feel like reading 3 pages of posts.

IMO I think it would be much more likely for MX to be DS than Terra. DS being an apprentice of MX already is on his side and has been learning his teachings. As I have said in so many threads I don't thikn that under any circumstance that Terra becomes the Xehanort we know.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Shyes. I found a thread I can post this in. I have no idea if this was known already, but this gives more proof Hades and Omni's thought on the DS being a Terra clone. MX is left handed. Terra and the DS are both right handed. Not very great proof, but hey. If the DS was a direct MX clone, doncha think he'd still be left handed? ;D Dunno if this has been noticed already. Just thought i'd bring it to attention. ^.^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back