• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory on the title of bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

i know all these theories about bbs are getting annoying, but i have an idea about what birth by sleep might mean. NOTE: my theory is based off other peoples theories.

ok, what i think happened is: MX was eventually killed but his heart and soul stole terra's body, resulting in the birth of xehanort. then terra's heart and soul had to find a new vessel, so they took over his armour and the new terra went to sleep in the secret area in HB.

feel free to comment or criticize.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmmm. I'm not really sure about this theory... And didn't you say that MX stole Terras body?And then you say that Terras heart and BODY had to look for a new wessel? You have alredy said that Terras body was stolen by MX.. And I think that MX had to kill Terra to steal his body..

Rix

:)
Awards
Ok, that's what I thought. it makes more sense now:) But I'm still not sure if I can buy this theory.. have seen many other theories that yours might be based on, and I'm not really sure about none of them.. And personally i don't like the theory of Terra being Xehanort or that they share body/ heart etc.

But, your theory could still be possible:)

blendedhearts

well i did say my theory was based on other people's theories. i'm not much a fan of the "terra is xehanort" theory, but i'm just pointing out possibilities.

blendedhearts

But one more question....... WERE IS THE FORUM/SUB-FORUM
1. there are a lot of forums here. go to the main page and look. the main page shows the forums, their sub-forums, which thread was last posted on in that forum or sub-forum, and the members that are currently on.
2. please don't double post. theres an edit button.

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
the term sleep could also mean someone died, so that could mean that something was born by someone dying

just clarifying what i said:
something born could mean that a new keyblader was needed, creation of xehanort or that a whole lot of darkness erupted from someone dying

NobodyRoxasXP

I don't like the idea of Terra being Xehanort either, everybody has that idea just cause his hair is similar. Not everything has to have deep meaning, maybe Nomura just ran out of hair -dos that look good, i mean look at Ven. He basically is Roxas. but whatever, like you said just throwing around possibilities.

blendedhearts

I don't like the idea of Terra being Xehanort either, everybody has that idea just cause his hair is similar. Not everything has to have deep meaning, maybe Nomura just ran out of hair -dos that look good, i mean look at Ven. He basically is Roxas. but whatever, like you said just throwing around possibilities.
i know what you mean, it can get annoying. people see the pics, and read the interveiws, and think they've got it all figured out.

xaldin warrior

i believe birth by sleep definetly means someone or some event was born or occured, while some one or something was asleep and if you noticed that terras eyes were exactly like the eyes of saix when they are yellow now im not gonna jump to conclusions but his har also has a resemblance to saix's hair just shorter and blue

V

V.A.T.13

It's not just the hair, theres alot more to it.
And Ven IS Roxas...in a way...

V

V.A.T.13

^ Well they should be.....in a way....

*insert heart theory here*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back