• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory on the title of bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Oh you guyz!
Threads go off topic all the time. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Besides, they end up getting back on topic eventually.
*sips soda*

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
First, let me say that you took this too far.

Yes. Allow me to stop here so that you can have the last word and keep your head in YOUR ass. And no. I didn't realize it was a joke because it was not clear. And I wasn't trying to be an ass, I was simply replying to your post.

Well perhaps you should make it clearer that you're joking hm? Then you won't get so many people thinking you're serious. And if you don't care so much, why'd ya get into our conversation to begin with? Maybe you should take your own advice and stay on topic hm? You see? Getting off topic happens. And like I said. If you don't care, then don't go joking around with people's theories unless you make it somewhat obvious. That way, you won't get annoyed by people "attacking" you.

That wasn't just a reply. That was a shot at me.

I'm not the only one whos talking about Kairi, nor am I the only one talking about this. I don't see you spazzing out on V.A.T. And don't say its because she didn't try to be a smartass or whatever. Because I didn't either. I was simply asking how you could say that because I wasn't sure whether or not you were joking. My bad for a simple mistake.

I didn't direct the comment at anyone in particular, just the group in general. I said I think it would be best if you all remained on subject. It wasn't directed only to you. Also, that wasn't just "I didn't know if you were joking or not". If that would have been the case, and you weren't trying to take a shot at me because I upset you in the other thread, you would have just asked "Was that a joke?"

And don't tell me that I'M the one thats trying to put people in their place. I'm the one with their head in their ass? Whats this then? "I was annoyed to the point of laughter." Because thats definitely not conceited in the slightest. You seem to think that you can tell me and whoever else to stay on topic and all that, when clearly, its not your place to do so is it? I see no mods coming in here spazzing out about staying on topic, do you? People's topics change. Who started this whole thing? You. By telling ME to stay on topic. Me alone.

I said I think it would be best to remain on topic. I'll quote, just so I can refresh your memory.

"I think it would be best if you all kept to the subject provided." < That wasn't to YOU and you alone. Pay attention next time you read.

I'm not mad at all. Its kinda ridiculous that you think i'm mad. You mistake anger for annoyance at the same thing you claim to be annoyed about. You are in fact the one acting high and mighty, thinking you can tell me what to do, how to post, (by telling me that I'm just some kid coming in and posting about whatever is there, suggesting I should read the whole damn thread before posting) and what to post, by telling me to stay on topic.

I never said that you're "just some kid coming in and posting about whatever is there, suggesting that you should read the whole damn thread before posting". All I said was, I thought it was best that you all remained on the subject provided.

Take a moment for that to sink in so you don't come at me with yet another hostile post. I said "All". Not your name. "All".

I am not mad. I do not have my head in my ass, because "putting people in their place" as you say im trying to do, is not correct. Because you aren't people. You are one person. You are the only person i've done this to. Or gotten in this big an arguement with. And yes. It was completely pointless. But it was not started by me. Stop telling random people not to go off topic, when really they're not. If people are posting about it, then its topic. This is ridiculous, so end it now, and take your own advice and get your own head out.

Pulling the same thing I did to you in the other thread here and trying to achieve/justify/explain how I am a hypocrite isn't trying to put me in my place? Hm. You sir, need to reread your posts and tell me that again.

This is what has happened,

You got angry at me telling everyone that I think they should remain on topic. Then you said "chillax dude, it was just a few lines" ( which by the way, is still going on in a whole tree of thoughts and conversations in that thread, which makes me right about people joining in and killing the original subject ), then I said "Oh, no, I wasn't scolding you, I was just worried about the wellbeing of the thread."

Maybe you took my words as something other than what it was meant to be. I'm not trying to put you in your place. I'm not trying to be all high and mighty on my war horse and "own" you. In fact, I'd very much like to continue the discussion all of us were having. I just didn't want that thread to die because I saw potential in the topic given, and I felt that it wasn't finished yet. THAT'S why I said that I think it would be best if you kept to the subject provided ( I didn't even say YOU, I said ALL ). So, despite me saying all of this, you're still going to gallop on over with YOUR war horse and be all mighty and high, because you took what I said WAY out of context. You turned my joke into taking a shot at me. You got angry at me telling you to remain on topic and said it was solely directed at you, but it wasn't, as my quote proves.

I don't care about the last word. That's childish of you to even think as much. I didn't even want to reply to you in the first place, and said, you know what, I'll work this out and set him straight ( not setting you straight in the cruel, I PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE way, in the I don't want there to be any further argument way ).

I'll leave this for you to attack me again. I'm sure that you will take that road to "I pwn j00!!111" and pick this apart with bogus statements like before, in example "You said it to ME and ME only" and "you suggested that I READ EVERYTHING STATED IN THE THREAD" before participating.

I never did that. I never said those things. I never suggested that. You read my posts wrong and filled them with hostility so that you could justify taking a shot at me for telling you to remain on topic, yet again another out-of-context reasoning.

I'm done. You can have the last word if you want, that's fine. I just hope you realize that you took almost everything I said out of context and turned it into something it wasn't, put words in my mouth, and took a shot at me. Even if you didn't realize it at the time of posting.

V

V.A.T.13

Holy mother of f*ck. Thats almost as long as one of my theories.
tl;dr. = 3 =

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
First, let me say that you took this too far.

That wasn't just a reply. That was a shot at me.

I didn't direct the comment at anyone in particular, just the group in general. I said I think it would be best if you all remained on subject. It wasn't directed only to you. Also, that wasn't just "I didn't know if you were joking or not". If that would have been the case, and you weren't trying to take a shot at me because I upset you in the other thread, you would have just asked "Was that a joke?"

I said I think it would be best to remain on topic. I'll quote, just so I can refresh your memory.

"I think it would be best if you all kept to the subject provided." < That wasn't to YOU and you alone. Pay attention next time you read.

I'm not mad at all. Its kinda ridiculous that you think i'm mad. You mistake anger for annoyance at the same thing you claim to be annoyed about. You are in fact the one acting high and mighty, thinking you can tell me what to do, how to post, (by telling me that I'm just some kid coming in and posting about whatever is there, suggesting I should read the whole damn thread before posting) and what to post, by telling me to stay on topic.

I never said that you're "just some kid coming in and posting about whatever is there, suggesting that you should read the whole damn thread before posting". All I said was, I thought it was best that you all remained on the subject provided.

Take a moment for that to sink in so you don't come at me with yet another hostile post. I said "All". Not your name. "All".

Pulling the same thing I did to you in the other thread here and trying to achieve/justify/explain how I am a hypocrite isn't trying to put me in my place? Hm. You sir, need to reread your posts and tell me that again.

This is what has happened,

You got angry at me telling everyone that I think they should remain on topic. Then you said "chillax dude, it was just a few lines" ( which by the way, is still going on in a whole tree of thoughts and conversations in that thread, which makes me right about people joining in and killing the original subject ), then I said "Oh, no, I wasn't scolding you, I was just worried about the wellbeing of the thread."

Maybe you took my words as something other than what it was meant to be. I'm not trying to put you in your place. I'm not trying to be all high and mighty on my war horse and "own" you. In fact, I'd very much like to continue the discussion all of us were having. I just didn't want that thread to die because I saw potential in the topic given, and I felt that it wasn't finished yet. THAT'S why I said that I think it would be best if you kept to the subject provided ( I didn't even say YOU, I said ALL ). So, despite me saying all of this, you're still going to gallop on over with YOUR war horse and be all mighty and high, because you took what I said WAY out of context. You turned my joke into taking a shot at me. You got angry at me telling you to remain on topic and said it was solely directed at you, but it wasn't, as my quote proves.

I don't care about the last word. That's childish of you to even think as much. I didn't even want to reply to you in the first place, and said, you know what, I'll work this out and set him straight ( not setting you straight in the cruel, I PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE way, in the I don't want there to be any further argument way ).

I'll leave this for you to attack me again. I'm sure that you will take that road to "I pwn j00!!111" and pick this apart with bogus statements like before, in example "You said it to ME and ME only" and "you suggested that I READ EVERYTHING STATED IN THE THREAD" before participating.

I never did that. I never said those things. I never suggested that. You read my posts wrong and filled them with hostility so that you could justify taking a shot at me for telling you to remain on topic, yet again another out-of-context reasoning.

I'm done. You can have the last word if you want, that's fine. I just hope you realize that you took almost everything I said out of context and turned it into something it wasn't, put words in my mouth, and took a shot at me. Even if you didn't realize it at the time of posting.

First of all, I could care less about having he last word, but you telling me to stop alone signified that you would prefer to have it. And I wasn't speaking of the time you said all of you. So the mass reminder of that was unnecessary. You're insulting my intelligence. The point where you told me that "I didn't think you were actually posting anything on topic, just coming in and replying to whatever you saw." is when you were "attacking me" as you love to put it. And Yeah. The head in the ass thing was an attack. The same one you said to me first, correct? And saying that you should be more clear with jokes was no attack, I simply was saying that you should be more clear, as I didn't know. So hey. Perhaps you should stop looking at things so negatively.

Yet another insult at my intelligence was saying that I would act as some 10 year old child by saing "nuh uh you only said me!" I realize you said all there. But that wasn't the time I spoke of. I spoke of the time I mentioned earlier, where you acted as if you were higher up than me, and could so freely say "Oh yes. You're not posting anything on topic, just posting replies to whatever you saw." Yes. Ir ealize thats not the exact quote. But that was basically how it sounded.

And yes, the thread is going on still with our conversation, but is it dead yet? I think not. Clearly, our getting off topic wasn't that big a deal now was it? Like I first said. Chill. Out. This was completely pointless. And I'm sorry it escalated to this. And sorry for attacking you or seeming to attack you. I honestly didn't mean it that way. But you really should have been more clear. And when I said you should follow your same advice, I really was just saying that, I didn't have any crazy hidden meaning or insult. I just figured that you should follow your same advice if you're going to tell people to stay on topic. No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back