• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory on the title of bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Oh, I wasn't disagreeing with you or anything, just pointing out Ven is left handed too.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh, I wasn't disagreeing with you or anything, just pointing out Ven is left handed too.

Oh. Yet again, I apologize. I wonder why he holds his keyblade that way anyways..and did you notice his looks..I dunno. Like a lesser keyblade than say Terras. I mean. Terras is all big, shiny and epic, (Cause that doesn't sound weird or anything. <.<;) while Ven's looks almost rusted and not as sturdy or something.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Innuendo, lololol.

That's a valuable point. To think that you payed enough attention to notice those things is.. eye opening.

While it IS true that I play quite a bit, and I do pride myself in being guaranteed the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan in my county at least, thats not how I noticed. I re-watched the secret video again and noticed it.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Ah, I see. That's worse. I've seen it twice, I think, and once was to prove a point and examine an area of it ( That a .hack ending/opening looked like the big cylinder of keyblades ).

Maybe I should watch it again and I'll notice these things. Then I can go around saying "hey hey hey, looky looky at my cool disproving your theory theories." Or something like that.

Even so, his theory is wrong, because the sleep comes after the birth. If it was right, it would have been rightly named Sleep by Birth. Not Birth by Sleep.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Ah, I see. That's worse. I've seen it twice, I think, and once was to prove a point and examine an area of it ( That a .hack ending/opening looked like the big cylinder of keyblades ).

Maybe I should watch it again and I'll notice these things. Then I can go around saying "hey hey hey, looky looky at my cool disproving your theory theories." Or something like that.

Even so, his theory is wrong, because the sleep comes after the birth. If it was right, it would have been rightly named Sleep by Birth. Not Birth by Sleep.

Oh thats all fine and good. You're right about that. To be honest I didn't really read his theory. I'm not backing it up or anything. I saw what V.A.T and Hades were talking about and I had just noticed it so I figured i'd let em know.

V

V.A.T.13

Oh. Yet again, I apologize. I wonder why he holds his keyblade that way anyways..and did you notice his looks..I dunno. Like a lesser keyblade than say Terras. I mean. Terras is all big, shiny and epic, (Cause that doesn't sound weird or anything. <.<;) while Ven's looks almost rusted and not as sturdy or something.

I think the kid has been training alot or something...
Or maybe HIS keyblade is the first...? *throwing stuff out there*

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I think the kid has been training alot or something...
Or maybe HIS keyblade is the first...? *throwing stuff out there*

Quite possible. Adds more to the whole "Prince of Heart" thing. Both parts of that could.

Fall of Troy said:
Yeah, I figured. I didn't think you were going off of anything that was originally stated, just popping in to reply to a few recent posts.

Yknow, I really don't understand the rude attitude. Hades and V.A.T were going off on their own topic, and I replied to what I saw last. Which was what they were talking about. I had something to input, so I did. I am so SO sorry I wasn't here to keep up with the whole post. I'm not the only person in the forums to not feel like going back to read three pages of posting when I have something to contribute to whats going on now. The rudeness is highly unnecessary.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
It's either a keyblade with a needed size to be important,

Or it was made by the developers to cause questions like yours to arise and make you all go "Oooh, that's a cool keyblade."

And you know this..how? And never did I say it was cool. I in fact think its the worst keyblade i've seen yet. Given we've only seen it in the secret videos but still.

Its called theory creation. Trying to figure out what it COULD mean, as he IS the first person to wield the keyblade in such a manner. His key is shaped differently, looks like its shaped very crudely, and clearly not too sturdy as it broke on that hill after he got frozen. Given that WAS some damn thick ice.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
It was kind of a joke. Not me saying "this is fact, and fact only". Really, this is annoying me now, to the point of laughter. I've had four people today say the same exact thing in different subjects and attack me for basically the same thing. I'm not stating facts, I'm just joking or speculating with random thoughts being thrown out.

I've no idea why his keyblade is big, nor do I even care.

V

V.A.T.13

Quite possible. Adds more to the whole "Prince of Heart" thing. Both parts of that could.
I still like the idea of Terra and Aqua being Ven's protectors cause he's the prince of hearts or somthimg...
I hope thats what it is. D:

I know why his keyblade is big....eheheheh....>3

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I still like the idea of Terra and Aqua being Ven's protectors cause he's the prince of hearts or somthimg...
I hope thats what it is. D:

Hrm. Haven't heard that one before. But I kinda like it too. =D And it'd be really sweet if he somehow was like. The last one and his heart had to be protected or kept from MX. Could be part of the reason why

1. Terra held him back from going first in the BBS secret ending, and
2. Why Aqua looked so devastated at the fact MX had Ven.

And MX and the DS DID stop fighting once they got Ven. He did that crazy darkness seeps out of my armor thing to him, then froze him, dropped him off a cliff, and then proceeded to make/summon his Kh.

Makes sense to me.

Fall of Troy said:
It was kind of a joke. Not me saying "this is fact, and fact only". Really, this is annoying me now, to the point of laughter. I've had four people today say the same exact thing in different subjects and attack me for basically the same thing. I'm not stating facts, I'm just joking or speculating with random thoughts being thrown out.

I've no idea why his keyblade is big, nor do I even care.

Well perhaps you should make it clearer that you're joking hm? Then you won't get so many people thinking you're serious. And if you don't care so much, why'd ya get into our conversation to begin with? Maybe you should take your own advice and stay on topic hm? You see? Getting off topic happens. And like I said. If you don't care, then don't go joking around with people's theories unless you make it somewhat obvious. That way, you won't get annoyed by people "attacking" you.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
i know all these theories about bbs are getting annoying, but i have an idea about what birth by sleep might mean. NOTE: my theory is based off other peoples theories.

ok, what i think happened is: MX was eventually killed but his heart and soul stole terra's body, resulting in the birth of xehanort. then terra's heart and soul had to find a new vessel, so they took over his armour and the new terra went to sleep in the secret area in HB.

feel free to comment or criticize.

It's okay, although don't heart and souls[+bodies] turn into Heartless and Nobodies?

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Well perhaps you should make it clearer that you're joking hm? Then you won't get so many people thinking you're serious. And if you don't care so much, why'd ya get into our conversation to begin with? Maybe you should take your own advice and stay on topic hm? You see? Getting off topic happens. And like I said. If you don't care, then don't go joking around with people's theories unless you make it somewhat obvious. That way, you won't get annoyed by people "attacking" you.

First of all, the only reason you couldn't tell it was a joke was because you're trying to be a smartass with me.

Second, we are on subject. The subject of the BBS theory. Him and his keyblade might hold a special meaning in it, so therefore it isn't OFF subject. You talking about Kairi's character development and meaning in a thread titled "KH the new FF" is slightly off topic.

Third, I said I don't really care about the size of his keyblade. I can still make a joke about it. That doesn't mean that I don't care about the game or this theory as whole, just the size of his keyblade. In a way, I was mocking your subject.

Last, I said I was annoyed to the point of laughter. It was slightly agitating, but now it's humorous, so I'm not annoyed any more.

On a small note, read my second to last post in that thread. I said I wanted to prevent going EVEN MORE off subject. A joke like mine wasn't enough to cause a whole other conversation to erupt, to my dismay it actually did and here we are, so it was meaningless. It was still on subject anyway, since it was ABOUT BBS. Stop trying to be the one who puts people in their place, get your head out of your ass, and don't be mad because I called you on going off subject.

Now look what you did? You caused us to go off subject.

Another note, I do realize that people go off subject all the time. It's when the other subject CONTINUES that problems arise, and the thread is closed or locked. So for the sake of this young man's thread, let's stop here.

V

V.A.T.13

Hrm. Haven't heard that one before. But I kinda like it too. =D And it'd be really sweet if he somehow was like. The last one and his heart had to be protected or kept from MX. Could be part of the reason why

1. Terra held him back from going first in the BBS secret ending, and
2. Why Aqua looked so devastated at the fact MX had Ven.

And MX and the DS DID stop fighting once they got Ven. He did that crazy darkness seeps out of my armor thing to him, then froze him, dropped him off a cliff, and then proceeded to make/summon his Kh.

Makes sense to me.

That was one of my first ideas when I saw BBS. That MX was after Ven (because he IS kinda stalking him as we've seen in the new screenshots.) and Terra and Aqua we're his body guards. That failed. His heart was too important to die, so it was sent off somewhere to be safe.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
First of all, the only reason you couldn't tell it was a joke was because you're trying to be a smartass with me.

Second, we are on subject. The subject of the BBS theory. Him and his keyblade might hold a special meaning in it, so therefore it isn't OFF subject. You talking about Kairi's character development and meaning in a thread titled "KH the new FF" is slightly off topic.

Third, I said I don't really care about the size of his keyblade. I can still make a joke about it. That doesn't mean that I don't care about the game or this theory as whole, just the size of his keyblade. In a way, I was mocking your subject.

Last, I said I was annoyed to the point of laughter. It was slightly agitating, but now it's humorous, so I'm not annoyed any more.

On a small note, read my second to last post in that thread. I said I wanted to prevent going EVEN MORE off subject. A joke like mine wasn't enough to cause a whole other conversation to erupt, to my dismay it actually did and here we are, so it was meaningless. It was still on subject anyway, since it was ABOUT BBS. Stop trying to be the one who puts people in their place, get your head out of your ass, and don't be mad because I called you on going off subject.

Now look what you did? You caused us to go off subject.

Another note, I do realize that people go off subject all the time. It's when the other subject CONTINUES that problems arise, and the thread is closed or locked. So for the sake of this young man's thread, let's stop here.

Yes. Allow me to stop here so that you can have the last word and keep your head in YOUR ass. And no. I didn't realize it was a joke because it was not clear. And I wasn't trying to be an ass, I was simply replying to your post.

I'm not the only one whos talking about Kairi, nor am I the only one talking about this. I don't see you spazzing out on V.A.T. And don't say its because she didn't try to be a smartass or whatever. Because I didn't either. I was simply asking how you could say that because I wasn't sure whether or not you were joking. My bad for a simple mistake.

And don't tell me that I'M the one thats trying to put people in their place. I'm the one with their head in their ass? Whats this then? "I was annoyed to the point of laughter." Because thats definitely not conceited in the slightest. You seem to think that you can tell me and whoever else to stay on topic and all that, when clearly, its not your place to do so is it? I see no mods coming in here spazzing out about staying on topic, do you? People's topics change. Who started this whole thing? You. By telling ME to stay on topic. Me alone.

I'm not mad at all. Its kinda ridiculous that you think i'm mad. You mistake anger for annoyance at the same thing you claim to be annoyed about. You are in fact the one acting high and mighty, thinking you can tell me what to do, how to post, (by telling me that I'm just some kid coming in and posting about whatever is there, suggesting I should read the whole damn thread before posting) and what to post, by telling me to stay on topic.

I am not mad. I do not have my head in my ass, because "putting people in their place" as you say im trying to do, is not correct. Because you aren't people. You are one person. You are the only person i've done this to. Or gotten in this big an arguement with. And yes. It was completely pointless. But it was not started by me. Stop telling random people not to go off topic, when really they're not. If people are posting about it, then its topic. This is ridiculous, so end it now, and take your own advice and get your own head out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back