• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on how Xion has black hair.... and why she looks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0x@$

NOTE: THIS IS IN THE RIGHT SECTION BECAUSE IT CONTAINS VAN SPOILER

Well, i think xion has black hair because van does, and that van's with sora, and shes a girl because she has sora's memorys of kairi, and that made her a girl(like a van and kairi hybrid).

or should i put it like this: van+sora+kairi=xion.
please no flame. this is just a theory.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
i do think van has some sort of connection to xion
i dont think its a coincidence that these two strange characters from the newest series happen to look like other main characters but just with black hair

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
αsiя;4913083 said:
i do think van has some sort of connection to xion
i dont think its a coincidence that these two strange characters from the newest series happen to look like other main characters but just with black hair

I think so to. After all, wasn't the line said towards the end of BBS's FM trailer something along the lines "The fate of all does not occur by chance. (i.e. coincidence)"? Also, Xion's final form seems to have something similar looking to Vantias' mouth/ jaw-piece thing. If you look closely, you can see something that looks just like it on Xion's final form. Look at the area where the chin should be.

wasnt Van like completly destroyed?

I don't think he was. Personally, I feel that Vantias being mostly destroyed would be enough to cause Ven's heart to be incomplete. That and Nomura's surely going to pull a way for Vantias to come back out of his ass, especially if he ends up being highly popular in America as well.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
uuuuhhhh no not really =/
van is dead

Forgotten Past

van was destroyed entirely. Xion was made from sora's memories of kairi, one of his strongest, so where would she get black hair from? Or is this just another random design idea by Nomura? .....

State

Awards
Vanitas is the darkness extracted out of Ventus' heart, after that, Ventus' heart was only light, creating a unbalance and making his heart incomplete, thus, obligating him to fuse with Sora's heart, to make it complete.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
uuuuhhhh no not really =/
van is dead

Even still, in order to come back to, Ven's going to have to have his darkness restored and given Xehanort remembers his past in KH3, that might spell the return of Vantias and where do you get that he was totally destroyed anyways? Just because he appeared to die/ get destroyed in BBS doesn't mean he did. Sure, Ven needs his darkness to function, but who says he didn't need all or most of it and not just a small fragment of it?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Vanitas is the darkness extracted out of Ventus' heart, after that, Ventus' heart was only light, creating a unbalance and making his heart incomplete, thus, obligating him to fuse with Sora's heart, to make it complete.

We have NO idea if Vanitas is truly dead. Who knows if LS is canon then he maybe alive out there in one shape or form.

Samhain

Bronze Member
We have NO idea if Vanitas is truly dead. Who knows if LS is canon then he maybe alive out there in one shape or form.
Vanitas is truly dead.

100% DEAD.

has been dead for over a decade. he will come back most likely in the next game if they want to awaken ven from his slumber.

because LS was canon means VS is canon?
thats like saying back in those 'theories'
because Xehanort stole the name of Ansem means Terra was going to steal the name of Xehanort and how Xehanort was merely a "name stealer"

assumption.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I thought Xion had black hair because her design was based on Oblivion >.> I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but I could have sworn I read that in Days Ultimania.

Z

Zulkir

Imo Van would most likely come back if he's popular, if he was not liked then he probably won't come back. I think it would be a waste of a character not to bring him back, show his face for two cutscenes then end him..strong Luxord mentality.

As for Xion, since she is a replica of Sora, and Sora contains Ven(therefore perhaps fragments of Vanitas) it's possible that the trait carried over, as part of KH is to know that nothing just happens by chance.

This is all just a possibility though, no solid evidence relating the two individuals, Xion has her story, Vanitas has his.

R0x@$

it doesn't really matter if van's 100% dead. xion is a replica of sora, and sora has ven's memories, and ven's memories contain memories of van.

van was destroyed entirely. Xion was made from sora's memories of kairi, one of his strongest, so where would she get black hair from? Or is this just another random design idea by Nomura? ....

even if she was made from kairi's memories, she is still a replica of sora, and that might be where the van memories come from. remember that sora has ven's memories, and ven's memories has memories of van's.

I thought Xion had black hair because her design was based on Oblivion >.> I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but I could have sworn I read that in Days Ultimania.
Really? I thought xion was based off oathkeeper and riku was based off oblivion.

and everyone please remember this is just a theory. and no flame.

Last edited:

State

Awards
Vanitas is dead, but as long as Ventus always has darkness in his heart, the possibility of him coming back is always there.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Vanitas is dead, but as long as Ventus always has darkness in his heart, the possibility of him coming back is always there.

I guess the better idea is not that he's still alive, but the darkness in Ven's heart isn't truly gone or at least will surely be restored, most likely thanks in part to Sora's darkness. Then again, maybe Ven's darkness will return on it's own, once his heart is separated from Sora. Lol.. do you know what a cool twist would be? Upon, freeing Ven's heart from him, Vantias is reborn as an indirect consequence. The look on Sora's face would surely be priceless. That is, unless his helmet covers his face when he is reborn. That might take away some of the shock. Oh, and Vantias gets away before they can destroy or make him merge with Ven again, leading to him being a secondary villain/ ally for Xehanort/ MX. Then again.. Terra..

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
NOTE: THIS IS IN THE RIGHT SECTION BECAUSE IT CONTAINS VAN SPOILER

Well, i think xion has black hair because van does, and that van's with sora, and shes a girl because she has kairi's memorys, and that made her a girl(like a van and kairi hybrid).
If Xion has black hair because of Van, then why does Van have black hair in the first place?

Furthermore, Xion isn't made of any of Kairi's memories.

R0x@$

HA HA I already thought of this....... then I got ripped.....by the forum........ darn.......

HAHA to you

oh i thought she did

or maybe i worded it wrong
i meant: sora's memories of kairi
which is true
i'll go back and edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back