• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory Behind Riku and Sora's powers (BBS related)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
He might have three keyblades, but the power that was given to him might have been only intended for Sora to use one of the other keyblades, which was probably the one that Mickey left behind due to the fact that the events of Roxas might have been unknown to Yen Sid (Although, the fact that Yen Sid was aware of Organization XIII makes this a little questionable). Sora probably doesn't have the skill to either knowingly or accidentally come across the power of a third keyblade, as having the skill and power to wield three keyblades might be too much for one being.

I think that the Star Seeker is another keyblade, but Sora only has enough power to have it with him as a keychain in his normal form and needs to be attached to another keyblade to release its true form.
having 3 keyblades is a little too much and i dont think nomura would go that far ><

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Well, Roxas probably was able to dual wield, but he just didn't know how. He probably needed some outside assistance to help him gain that ability. So when Xion fused with Roxas, he was able to gain the memories that Xion held. (It may not be gaining another heart but as Marluxia says, a heart without memories is just an empty shell, so the memories acted as a makeshift heart.) So when Roxas lost his memories of Xion, he temporarily lost his ability to dual wield, but later got that power back when he recovered his memories was going to fight Axel, perhaps unconsciously reminded by Xion's memories when she had to fight Axel.

I keep getting lost in the number of keyblades, but it's like I said before, Sora may be able to triple wield should he have a third keyblade locked away, but just doesn't have the amount of skill.
Actually, Roxas never remembered Xion, he only remembered Axel and the rest of his time with the Organization. The only memories he got back were the ones that DiZ got rid of to hide his identity. At least, that's the way I understand it. And if that's the case, then he didn't regain his ability to dual-wield when he remembered Xion. He just forgot how to dual-wield like he forgot how to summon a normal keyblade.

And, assuming that I'm wrong and you're right, what keyblade is Xion giving Roxas? You said he got the keyblade from Xion's memories, but which memories? Are you saying that through Xion, Roxas gets Sora's keyblade?

Masamune-Kakashi

Okay all the talk about Multi-Wielding (more than two Keyblades) Is just getting crazy..... But it would be great if they put it in the game. Whoops too late that was done in KH2 by an organization member. Ohh well, it was cool while it lasted.

Also has anyone considered that any character could weild it, and that only the strong of heart can truly call upon the blade? Look at Kari, she could use it but was unable to call her own.

Vanitas.

WOW Aqua heart in xion huh you sound stupid. The KK is the base form deal with it if it didn't have a keychain then it would be a fake keyblade. Sora only had two heart inside him Kari's and his.
There is no proof that anyone can provide that no keychain signifies a fake keyblade. Going by that all those keyblades from former masters (who are gone) in Sunset Horizons were wielding fake keyblades in the Keyblade War?

αsiя

space coke
having 3 keyblades is a little too much and i dont think nomura would go that far ><

Yuuki We actually do see Sora wield three keyblades in the Roxas vs Sora battle

At around 1:50

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Actually, Roxas never remembered Xion, he only remembered Axel and the rest of his time with the Organization. The only memories he got back were the ones that DiZ got rid of to hide his identity. At least, that's the way I understand it. And if that's the case, then he didn't regain his ability to dual-wield when he remembered Xion. He just forgot how to dual-wield like he forgot how to summon a normal keyblade.

And, assuming that I'm wrong and you're right, what keyblade is Xion giving Roxas? You said he got the keyblade from Xion's memories, but which memories? Are you saying that through Xion, Roxas gets Sora's keyblade?

I meant that the memories Roxas later recovered were the ones with Axel and the memories of Xion weren't actually recovered, but somewhat surfaced in his subconscious. Yeah, I meant forget instead of lost about the dual wielding. As for Xion, I'm saying that she gave Roxas a makeshift keyblade through a makeshift heart formed by her memories(not the ones from Sora that she held, but from her own memories she experienced during her existence). So it kind of acts like a permanent drive form. When Xion goes into Roxas and Roxas into Sora, they keyblades revert back to their forms as memories and return to Sora's subconscious

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hmm. That video does prove something if it can be taken as canon. Three Keyblades, why not? It's not like he can normally use three at once (at least I wouldn't think so).

If you count that Sora has Riku's Kingdom Key, Riku also has three Keyblades, in a sense... (Though it's Sora's now)...

Allister Rose

French Lover
Hmm. That video does prove something if it can be taken as canon. Three Keyblades, why not? It's not like he can normally use three at once (at least I wouldn't think so).

If you count that Sora has Riku's Kingdom Key, Riku also has three Keyblades, in a sense... (Though it's Sora's now)...

what are you talkinga bout? riku doesnt ahve kingdom key

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm saying it was originally his. Of course he dosen't have it now. But if you count that one, and the two others he currently wields. He has gone through three Keyblades (two of which he probably still uses).

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
There is no proof that anyone can provide that no keychain signifies a fake keyblade. Going by that all those keyblades from former masters (who are gone) in Sunset Horizons were wielding fake keyblades in the Keyblade War?

Yes they were fake. Because those are keyblades that have taken ont the powers of there masters thus lost there own therefore fake keyblades.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the keychain only gives a different form to the keyblade. if a fake keyblade gains a keychain will that make it real?

AxelsVirtue

Yes they were fake. Because those are keyblades that have taken ont the powers of there masters thus lost there own therefore fake keyblades.

O.K., so the real Keyblades somehow became "fake". Yes, that makes a lot of sense.

the keychain only gives a different form to the keyblade. if a fake keyblade gains a keychain will that make it real?

I don't think a fake Keyblade would accept a keychain.

B

Blade5468

About wielding three keyblades in the VS Roxas fight.
That actually makes, like, a whole lot of sense in terms of the whole Sora having three keyblades theory.
Because he couldn't call another one of his own (since Roxas was using his other two,) so he had to manually take it from Roxas, and i guess the reason they stayed with him for a while is because they're technically his, too?
:X

And if Sora DOESNT have three keyblades, then that fight makes no sense anyway because how would Roxas and Sora be using three together? They share the keyblades, two keyblades can't be in three places at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back