• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Axel's Other knew Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I'll try to explain in three simple steps:

1) Nobodies technically cannot feel emotions, since they don't have hearts. However, they still have memories that contain their former selves' emotions, so they are able to re-experience emotions through their memories.

2) Axel says that being around Roxas (as well as Sora) made him feel like he had a heart. The most logical way for this to happen is that Roxas is the best at calling up Axel's memories from before he became a Nobody.

3) It is quite likely that Roxas has Ven's heart, considering the visual similarities between the two of them. If Axel's Other was friendly towards Ven, that connection could explain why Roxas would call up memories in Axel. (It also might explain why Axel took an interest in Roxas even before Roxas had any personality of his own)

So, think it's possible?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think so,theres no proof they met or they never show axel think of roxas as ven in any way...

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

1) Nobodies technically cannot feel emotions, since they don't have hearts. However, they still have memories that contain their former selves' emotions, so they are able to re-experience emotions through their memories.

2) Axel says that being around Roxas (as well as Sora) made him feel like he had a heart. The most logical way for this to happen is that Roxas is the best at calling up Axel's memories from before he became a Nobody.

3) It is quite likely that Roxas has Ven's heart, considering the visual similarities between the two of them. If Axel's Other was friendly towards Ven, that connection could explain why Roxas would call up memories in Axel. (It also might explain why Axel took an interest in Roxas even before Roxas had any personality of his own)

So, think it's possible?

It could be possible...In fact it's rather interesting, but the whole thing with Roxas and Ven still raises questions everyone would like to know so there's no certainty to understand the full connection between the two, other than that they look like eachother. I believe that the real connection has to be with Sora (of course), but i can't say exactly what makes that connection.....perhaps the keyblade? I do know that the Enigmatic Soldier called out to his comrades in question of who was in front of him, but when he could not recognize Sora, he recognized the keyblade, and said he was not the one he chose. That can greatly be implied that Riku was the keyblade wielder he chose, as a small part of that was referred in Jiminy's journal. Perhaps memories of Terra are linked within the KK, and that took affect on Sora, but then i'd be theorizing out of my ass.

RoxasAi

So, think it's possible?

Sora made Aexl feel like he had a heart because of the kinda of person Sora is, Sora has a really strong heart. And i don't think it has any thing to do with what happen in the Pass 10 years ago or any other mystery, It just all come down to Sora's Strong hearts. Roxas made Aexl feel the same cause Roxas was Sora's nobody, And i think its safe to say That Roxas did have a heart, And i dont mean a heart with in him but the same heart Sora had and Aexl could feel that. For those that have played Days know that Roxas had feelings and he cared.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Sora made Aexl feel like he had a heart because of the kinda of person Sora is, Sora has a really strong heart. And i don't think it has any thing to do with what happen in the Pass 10 years ago or any other mystery, It just all come down to Sora's Strong hearts. Roxas made Aexl feel the same cause Roxas was Sora's nobody, And i think its safe to say That Roxas did have a heart, And i dont mean a heart with in him but the same heart Sora had and Aexl could feel that. For those that have played Days know that Roxas had feelings and he cared.

I don't think saying "Roxas had Sora's heart" works, though, because Axel explicitly says that Namine doesn't have a heart. If Sora's heart still being in the realm of light were the only thing required to allow Roxas access to it, Namine should have had access to Kairi's heart, too.

Not to mention, if it was just the fact that Sora had a strong heart, why would none of the other Organization members have felt something worthwhile from him? If Roxas' ability to make Axel feel was linked to Ven, that would explain why the other Nobodies didn't get the same kind of feelings.

New Born

I think it could be possible that Axel's Somebody knew Ven. While I played 358/2 Days, I felt like the game was hinting that Roxas does have a heart, and that Axel knew more about Roxas than Roxas knew himself. Who knows.

ChrisLux

I dk if you guys remember this, but, a little while into days i'm pretty sure it was Xigbar who looked at Roxas and saw ven with his arm armour on. He then said, "why do you always haft'a look at me like I just killed your goldfish?". What's going on there?

Justa'notherdude

I dk if you guys remember this, but, a little while into days i'm pretty sure it was Xigbar who looked at Roxas and saw ven with his arm armour on. He then said, "why do you always haft'a look at me like I just killed your goldfish?". What's going on there?

Xigbar's somebody is gonna be in BBS

darkyo

sorry ChrisLux but it wasn't Roxas who Xigbar saw and make him remember Ven, it was Xion just before she left the Organization (and kicked Xigbar's ass btw) and about Roxas having ven's heart idk

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Umm... I thought Axel said in Days that he met Sora... Then again, he could've been talking about the events of Castle Oblivion.

Although Axel's somebody and the other apprentices are to have cameos in BBS, I don't think he actually met Ven.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well when Axel met Sora in Castle Oblivion, even Saix said that it changed Axel. Then of course Roxas and Xion are a part of Sora and we know that changes Axel. Xemnas even said that Axel touched Sora's heart and Nomura later confirms in an interview that Sora's emotions were affecting Axel, allowing Axel to feel like he had a heart.

Something is obviously special about Sora and his heart. It's been constantly hinted at throughout the series that Sora's heart is special. Even Ansem the wise said that all his research amounted to nothing compared to Sora's heart.

So there is something that makes Sora's heart special, not only is he able to wield a keyblade but his heart affects others including nobodies (Axel) who shouldn't feel emotion. His heart was even strong enough to open the door to light.

He was able to carry multiple hearts inside of himself at once.

And for some reason I feel Xehanort's heart may also be similar to Sora's but in an opposite way, though now i'm just getting into theories.

But yes, Sora's heart is special.

diogo14

I think what Axel meant was that being around with Roxas and becoming best friends with him (even being a nobody and not have emotions) made him recall past memories, like being friends with Saix, etc.

State

Awards

sorry ChrisLux but it wasn't Roxas who Xigbar saw and make him remember Ven, it was Xion just before she left the Organization (and kicked Xigbar's ass btw) and about Roxas having ven's heart idk

the above statements are true... but! they're spoilers and shut have the spoilers tag.

Allister Rose

French Lover

So, think it's possible?

1)they remember how it was like, but they cannot "feel" it. So therefore cannot feel the emotiosn they once remembered.

2) there is no explanation for that right now, just theories. yours sounds ok.

3) Maybe, maybe not. i dont like ideas of sora or roxas having ven's heart.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If Lea DID in fact know Ven, he seemed very unexcited at the prospect of "babysitting" his doppelganger.

darkyo

upppssss.... sorry 'bout that, im new here and still dont know how to put the tags, is there a tread or kinda like a manual about that stuff?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back