• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Roxas(KH II and Final Mix+ Mentioned)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgles

Okay, so please bare with me and continue to read what I'm about to say. After reading that though, your probally like 'She's insane. Lets find another place...'. Honestly, I just want some opinions about my theory. I've told a few people I know in person and they went, and believe, what I had to say.

So, without further postponment...

I believe that Roxas, in Kingdom Hearts II, holds Sora's heart.

Now, for me to back up my theory...

In Final Mix+, when Axel and Roxas are sitting on the tower, Axel says, paraphrasing, 'Roxas, you have a heart don't you? While Namine and I, we don't...'. Roxas replies that he doesn't know...I think that Roxas really doesn't know that he holds Sora's heart.

While in Twilight Town at the start of the game, on day one, when Roxas fall down and hears Diz talking, Diz says 'His heart is returning to him...Doubtless he'll awaken soon..." At first I thought he was talking about Sora, which he is, but then I thought 'He's trying to get Roxas back into Sora...Wouldn't that be like Roxas being the heart that will return to Sora soon...Hope that one make sense.

Lastly...If Roxas isn't supposed to have any memories, except a few, of Sora, then why does he always have dreams about Sora? Once again, I think that Sora's heart was placed, or conceled as a better word, in Roxas to be fixed. To me, that explains why Roxas is being effected some much by Sora in the start...

Okay...Thats all I've got to say really...Tell me what you all think about this. ^^

UrbanQuattrus

I think maybe Roxas holds Ven's heart, or at least a peace of it, which would explain why both Roxas seemed to experience emotion, and why Sora didn't seem diminished in any way after becoming a heartless and during CoM.

Seedshatter

To tell the truth, I think that I can understand your theory. I agree with you. You'd actually have to think about it first thou.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think like Prince of Heart, they share the heart. Look, after he became heartless and normal at once, all what stayed to Sora was his heart. Roxasn couldn't have it.

Eox

if Roxas had Sora's heart then how would Sora exist? Sora became a heartless and then came out of the darkness, but he had still lost his body. the heart that Roxas had was not complete but fragments of Sora's heart returning to his body which would explain his dreams of Sora's memories.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ Yes, but the issue is that, if Roxas has Ven's heart... Then he wouldn't be a nobody any more I guess. Beside, he would have Ven's personality I think...

shadywinters

Awards
Okay, so please bare with me and continue to read what I'm about to say. After reading that though, your probally like 'She's insane. Lets find another place...'. Honestly, I just want some opinions about my theory. I've told a few people I know in person and they went, and believe, what I had to say.

So, without further postponment...

I believe that Roxas, in Kingdom Hearts II, holds Sora's heart.

Now, for me to back up my theory...

In Final Mix+, when Axel and Roxas are sitting on the tower, Axel says, paraphrasing, 'Roxas, you have a heart don't you? While Namine and I, we don't...'. Roxas replies that he doesn't know...I think that Roxas really doesn't know that he holds Sora's heart.

While in Twilight Town at the start of the game, on day one, when Roxas fall down and hears Diz talking, Diz says 'His heart is returning to him...Doubtless he'll awaken soon..." At first I thought he was talking about Sora, which he is, but then I thought 'He's trying to get Roxas back into Sora...Wouldn't that be like Roxas being the heart that will return to Sora soon...Hope that one make sense.

Lastly...If Roxas isn't supposed to have any memories, except a few, of Sora, then why does he always have dreams about Sora? Once again, I think that Sora's heart was placed, or conceled as a better word, in Roxas to be fixed. To me, that explains why Roxas is being effected some much by Sora in the start...

Okay...Thats all I've got to say really...Tell me what you all think about this. ^^

I see that they r 2 parts of a whole, and that Roxas only holds a part of Sora's heart.

Staibdude

I agree with you, Figgles. And the concealing of Sora's heart? Possibly, Roxas had not had a strong remnant of Sora's heart until the end of his "life". At least, not as strong as it was near the end. This void was how Organization XIII must have been tracking him. By incouraging him to use his heart by putting him in a virtual world with friends, the void was filled, and the Organization had to search for a while. That's why DiZ was surprised that they found Roxas. There's my bit.

xickae

Roxas holds half of Spra's heart even tough he doesn't know Diz says it.

Diz: At last! The keyblade chosen one.
Roxas: Who are talking to? Me, or Sora?
Diz: To the half or Sora.

The fact that Roxas has dreams about Sora may be because he is about to fuse back and become whole or because Diz does that with him in that digital Twilight Town.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, Roxas and Sora share the same heart at the start of KH2, its just that Roxas is making use of his.

Roxas was probably able to have a Heart because his Somebody was still alive while he existed

UrbanQuattrus

Are we so sure that hearts are the ONLY place memories lie? I think the heart specializes in memories related to other people and relationships.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yes. I like a theory of Way_to-Down 12 where he explains that when we become heartless memories goes into the nobody...

Beside, Roxas has no memory of Sora... Sora was existence of a solely heart... And had all his memories. I think it is enough to prove memories are in the heart, beside in CoM it is like that memories were presented.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think maybe Roxas holds Ven's heart, or at least a peace of it, which would explain why both Roxas seemed to experience emotion, and why Sora didn't seem diminished in any way after becoming a heartless and during CoM.

Nope. Roxas doesn't hold Ven's heart. Why do people assume that because they look alike that they are the same person?

ROXAS IS SORA. VEN IS 10 YEARS OLDER THAN SORA PEOPLE! DAMMIT, USE YOUR BRAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back