• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theme songs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starlocker

Do you think utada will make a new theme song for birth by sleep? Probably day will get passion (sanctuary) and coded too. What do you think?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
More than likely. Since she did the others I would think so.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I hope she does or her own are used for RE:KHCoM, 358/2 Days and BBS because they are awesome:)

A

Audo

I'm sure a Utada song will be used.
I don't think it would be a new one though.

A

Audo

That was confirmed as the theme? I thought that was just a new song they was composed for it within the game - not necessarily the opening theme.

Sweet Genocide

A new theme would be pretty awesome. BBS is a pretty big title, it probably isnt impossible to get a new theme.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I hope that there are new songs, I mean the old ones are good, but I just want some new ones

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Since Coded might not even have much diolouge I doubt that Utada would create one for that game. I just think they will reuse either Sanctuary(Passion) or S&C.(Hikari)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
From the three, I'm convinced that BBS needs a new theme song, in the likes of Hikari/Passion. Fate of the Unknown is a MAIN THEME, not a THEME SONG. Difference is that main themes are instrumental themes that re-occur in the game. Theme songs are songs that are played at a part that stand for the game itself. Thus why Hikari is KH1's theme song, and Passion is KH2's theme song.

The other two dont need a new theme song. In the setting, Coded is very reminiscent of KH1 (seen the themes and the worlds), whereas 358/2 Days is a lot like the setting of KH2 (seen the themes and the worlds)

BBS has new characters, new worlds, new stories, etc. Thus it's more than JUST a spinoff.

Point made.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The other two dont need a new theme song. In the setting, Coded is very reminiscent of KH1 (seen the themes and the worlds), whereas 358/2 Days is a lot like the setting of KH2 (seen the themes and the worlds)

I see it the other way around. Coded being like KH2 and Days being like KH1. Since Days happens kinda during KH1 and Days happens after KH2.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I'm pretty sure Utada will sing the opening theme.

From what I recall, she either sung the theme at TGS or at the DKΣ3713 private party. I'm not sure, though, but I do remember hearing about it. =/

Omegas Squared

i never heard that. anyways, coded is too small at the moment to get a theme song. 358/2 days isnt big enough for a new song, but one utada's old songs could work (not that i dont want a new song for it) and birth by sleep is big enough for a brand new song.

Last edited:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Most likely she will make a new song for BBS.

Coded - S&C

358/2 Days - Sanctuary

Since Coded is for cellphones,and 358/2 Days is for DS,I doubt they would make a new song for either one because of the sound quality not being as good :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back