• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Pretty interesting so far, I'll check back later to see how things hold up.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Okay...My bro's photoshop wouldn't work...anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 4, The new PKK

"So, you are!! That's wonderful, although I can't help you..." His friend said, "This is only for Adept Rogues, and seeming as how I'm not one...I can't help ya out, sorry..."

"That's okay..." TLK said, "I think I can handle it myself..." TLK walks up to the counter, and tells the person at the desk he wants to try the challenge.The desk clerk hands him a card.

"Go to Jacking rabbit's grave...and help to find an old man's weapon, and defeat the boss, this is an alone task, meaning that you MAY NOT work with someone else on this task, have fun!"

"Okay, here I go, on to...Jacking Rabbit's Grave!" TLK was determined to get his Blade Master upgrade.

TLK warped to that area. A dark shadow stood before him, he looked to be the same level, or about the same.

"You a PK?" The man asked.

"No, actually, I'm working to be a PKK, I'm here for a job upgrade quest..." TLK responded.

The man replied, "Hmmm.....Good luck then..." and the man warped out from the area...

TLK pressed on, although dodging a few tricky monster's, he got to the boss. The boss had the weapon behind him. He drew his swords. He started to fight the dragon. He started dashing toward the dragon, the dragon started spitting fire, but dodge rolling, TLK avoided the flames, and stabbed the dragon in the heart.

TLK grabbed the weapon, ran to the gate, and got to the quest shop.

"Good job," Xikem said. "Now you can be a blade master, but first, you gotta talk to that man over there, and give him the weapon!"

TLK walks over, and gives the man the weapon, "Thank you, here's your job upgrade!" The man said. TLK transforms into a strong looking character, with new shoulder pads that stick out like a needle.

"That looks so cool!!" Xikem said, "Now what should we do, should we find more out about that guy?"

TLK replied, "No, we've found out enough...Wait...Incoming email message? Hold up, I'll be back, I have to check this out..." TLK logs out, and opens up his email.

"I've got an area! It's an area where the man has been setting up reactors as to where he can shut everything off! oh and btw (this is an online game, don't tell me I can't use internet talk) We will now refer to him as The Killer...Okay? Anyways, get over to the first place you ever went to, the newbie place, come now!" It was Maria.

"Guess I should go..." TLK closed his email, and went into the area..."

"Took you long enough, what happened?" Maria said, just being rude.

TLK replied, "Shut up, nothing happened..."

"Hmph! Is that how you talk to your leader?" Maria asked, "anyways, I would like you to meet someone..." A man with white hair, a white suit of armor, and white and black shoes, along with shin protectors, cam out.

"Hey, my name is Haseo...I know exactly what's up with you..." He said, "I used to be a special user like you...But, special in a different way...I used to be what's called an Epitaph User, who could call out things called avatars, and no...It's not your picture, it was a special monster data that could appear after you learn to summon it, but the problem WAS fixed, It's transformed apparently..."

"I'd like to learn more..." TLK said, "Send me an email later..."

"Will do..." Haseo said, "anyways, Maria called on me to help you...You're using the Adept Rogue class, I CAN help you if you wish..."

TLK replied, "Sure, right now?

"If you'd like...We can I suppose." Haseo replied to his question. They traveled to a different training ground...

"Show me your thrust with your dual blades, I won't test out your blade master just yet..." Haseo ordered, "I'm your new instructor..."

TLK showed him his thrust, "No, if you do that against the killer, you'd be dead right now...Like this!" Haseo thrusted at thin air, "You see? Like THAT!?"

TLK thrusted again, "Good, now let me see your combo moves..." Haseo said. TLK did his best combo moves, "Good job, I like it like that...Now let me see your magic skills..."

"I haven't used magic yet..." TLK said.

"Heh, you should start out with First Aid..." Haseo said, "Cast it on yourself..." TLK casted, and worked, "Now, in real battle would you pause like that...So I can hit you...?"

"No..." TLK replied...

"Now, let's try it if I was actually attacking you...Don't worry about hitting me, I'll be fine, and I'll defend against it, remember to use dual blades, I'll be using that too..." Haseo ordered.

Haseo took out his dual blades, and started running towards TLK. He jumped up, did a back flip, and landed facing Haseo.

"Good defensive tactic...I like it." Haseo complimented, now...They were pushing against each other, but Haseo jumped back, making TLK fall. Haseo came up, and slashed TLK! (Now, that's what I call discipline) getting back up, TLK jumped again! "You're quick!" Haseo said again.

In the air, TLK casted First Aid on himself, but Haseo jumped up for an air fight! Now, fighting in the air, they kept hacking, and slashing at each other. Haseo taking it easy of course, started getting harder, and harder! TLK almost couldn't stand it!

Just then, they both landed, and the fight was over, TLK fainted! But, it wasn't fatal, he was just worn out, he even fainted in real life too!

"He's quite a hard worker..." Haseo said...Maria came to check up on things. "Tomorrow, I'll start him on Blade Master...He has mastered dual blades, or ninja class, whatever ya call it now..."

"Good,I'm glad, we NEED him if we are going to PKK the killer..." Maria said, "Although...I'm still curious about his dream, he told me about it, and I told you...IS it and actual vision??"

Haseo replied, "I don't really know...I think that'd be hard to figure out..."

"Yeah...well, I'm going to log out for now...Catch you later..." Maria logged out.

Will's mother found him asleep on the floor, unaware of what actually happened. He managed to sleep all day. But he also had school the next morning. He surprisingly woke up at 4:00 am, and he had 3 hours to play The World. He had logged on, and he had one email. He was pondering about who it could be. It was from Haseo!

"Hey, email me when you want to be trained as a blade master, I can't do it for the rest of the week...But, I should be free next week..."

Will thought he should train, so, logged in as TLK, he started training. He went to 3 different areas, all with a different level of area, so he could train harder, and harder, and harder.

Just then, he heard his mother calling him to go downstairs, and get to school.

Last edited:

Dman2.0

you all know this haseo except me whwho is haseo?

i like it but the areas have wierd names

Xugoh

Nice work..... but you could have introduced Haseo a little better....

You haven't mention some details about the game itself such as the M2D, the virtual reality helmet that makes dot hack..... well dot hack....

You really look like you are rushing things, take your time and make sure you give other people a feal of the game as well as the story.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Nice work..... but you could have introduced Haseo a little better....

You haven't mention some details about the game itself such as the M2D, the virtual reality helmet that makes dot hack..... well dot hack....
You really look like you are rushing things, take your time and make sure you give other people a feal of the game as well as the story.
May I ask how so? You are probably right
see guys, if you don't tell me the problem, I can't fix it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back