• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
The End Of "The World"

okay, I just got this really cool idea...this is the prologue...This entire thing is based on R2, but in a completely different environment.

Prologue, The World R1

There was once a computer game called "The World" the version was called "R1". Very many people all across the earth played this game. It was filled with different classes, abilities, and also, various kinds of people, as well as NPC's. Then something happened to R1 that made it shut down. This surprised very many people. And so, the creaters of "The World" created another version called "R2". This was a better, more redefined version. This version had different names for each class, while some may be the same. They even added a new class called the "Adept Rogue" this class could use every different class but was much weaker. But in the world R2, people spoke of an upgrade that could make them as strong as the other classes, no matter what class they chose to use at the time. Although Adept Rogues were called the most weakest, players who chose that class saw this, and knew they had to use great strategy, and determination. Now, when they were making the characters they didn't say that there was an upgrade, they had to find out, to this day, there has only been one member strong enough to get that upgrade.

Our story begins with a school boy, he's about 15 years old. Black-long hair, brown eyes, and wore clothes that made him look great, his name is Will. Will went to the store to find a great video game, but he found one that was greater than anything he'd ever expected.

This is where our story begins...

Last edited:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Guess no one replied yet...ah well, this is chapter 1

Chapter 1, Time To Play!

Coming back from the store of which Will had bought, Will was in his mother's back seat. There, he suddenly blacked out!!
"Wake up! Will, wake up!" his mother screamed, rushing him to the hospital! Once at the hospital, they laid him down on a bed, moments later, Will awoke.

"Oh no...I have to get out of this place..." Will said.

"Why?" his mother said, walking towards him.

"I have no reason to be here, I'm awake...isn't that good enough?" Will asked. The doctor gave him a checkup sheet, which looked alright.

"I suppose so..." his mother said to him as they walked out of the hospital. They entered the car, put their seat belts on, and drove home. Will's mother kept on looking back at Will with a strange face on her. "I'm still worried..." said his mother. Will had no response.

When they arrived home, Will went straight to his room, where his computer is...He never said anything to his mother. Once he got there, he opened the package called "The World" and started to install it. "This will be so much fun!" he said to himself, "But what about that vision...?" he asked himself, "There was some guy...and he was about to kill someone...was it on the game???" he was very curious. Once he gave up on thinking, the game was installed, and he was at the charactar custamization screen. He was reading the instructions. After that, he was ready to choose a class! Reading down the classes, Will picked out a class he thought was the best. The "Adept Rogue". He thought it looked very nice, and he said to himself, "Even if it's the weakest, I'll find my way around it!" and clicked enter. he was taken to his "Now loading" screen. he whispers to himself, "The best part..." It took him to a username and password screen, "What should I pick?" he though to himself. "Ah, I know," he said. "TLK, that's what I have on the KHI forums, I should tell my friend Xikem, on there, about this. I'll do it later, Time to play!" People must now refer to him as TLK. But he never tells Xikem about it.

TLK saw a strange looking charactar standing beside of him, they both jumped, and were scared!

"Oh, it's only a new player...I thought you were a PK!" the strange one said, "My name is Ulci by the way"

"I'm TLK, nice to meet you, what did you mean by a "Pk"? he asked.

"A Player Killer! They kill players for fun, People who try to kill them is a PKK!" Ulci answered. "This is your first time logging into the world?"

"Yeah, I just started..."

"Want any help?" Ulci asked. I can help ya anyway ya want me to. Here's my member address, add it to your address book save data! Do you know how to do that? I'll help if ya don't!"

"I think I figured it out, your added...Now what? How do I work this Chaos Gate?" TLK asked, "with that, I should be good, I think you attack with this button, and guard with this other one...use items with this, and what not..."

"You're really smart!!" Ulci complented him, "Here's how to use the chaos gate! You use this button near it, and then select your options, and then use a keyword, Keywords are used in 3 parts, let's try... Newbie's training ground...see how that's 3 words? now add me to your party, and let's get going!"

"Okay...you're added...I've entered that in..." said TLK. They were suddenly warped to what looks like a training ground.

"You did it!!" Ulci congratulated him. "now let's fight a battle! Get that one right there!" The party runs up to attack the creature, Ulci always looks funny running with his little tail, and his fat white bear like body, as well as his little head. TLK has a suit of small armor, and a pair of small daggers, his beginning class for an Adept Rogue is a ninja.

TLK ran up and slashed his daggers and the creature flipped over, slashing even more, then stabbing killed the monster. The battle results read "TLK gained 9 exp, and 20 gold."

"Wasn't that fun?" Ulci asked.

"It was actually a lot of fun!" TLK said. "I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow!"

"I do too, don't feel bad, find people who play this game!" Ulci said. "I got to go, I'll see ya later!"

"Thanks, and I'll try..." TLK said. Ulci left. "Man, I guess I should level myself up..." he went towards a few enemies, and after a few strikes and dodges, he destroyed them all. "This get's very tiring, I'm logging off, and checking my email."

TLK logged off, he went to check his email. "2 new messages...I'll open the first one..." It read:

"Welcome to the world, TLK, we are glad to see that you were able to succesfully install our software, and are now play this game. We wish you the best of luck! We hope that you can navigate through the game correctly, make new friends, and hope that no enemies come your way!

"Huh...?" TLK wondered, it says" If you are not sure as to why you recieved this Email, please contact us!" TLK closed the email, and opened the second one.

"I am out to get you PKed, If you dare to log into the world again, watch out for me! I will kill you! Don't think I won't!!" is what the email said.

"Huh!? Why would he be after me!? What did I do...? Maybe this is the type of person Ulci was talking about...a PK was it?" well, I guess I'll have to destroy him...!" TLK decided to check out the news section, he clicked on it.

It read, "another PKK saves the day! In this tragic place, In World's desert, there was a PK named Hoolio, who attacked another player! But a PKK named, PG47, had killed him, the victim was very thankful, and then logged out. This is all on the PKK vs PK report."

"Guess I'll log out for now..." TLK said, as he logged out, curious of what a PKK is.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
You guessed it, I plan to use a few chars from here, like Xikem's name.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, I have no MS word on my comp for some reason though...

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
that was done right coolieo dude. By the way Xikem is my real name. So many people think my name is mike because they think ''KH website and a guy with X in his name? Must be a anagram like with the guys from Org13. Oh his name is Mike.'' Yeah its not a anagram its my real name. Xikem K.G is my name (won't give out middle or last name)
I hope to see more Chapters TLK. Don't stop write'n dude!
bowchickawowwow

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Okay, this is chapter 2! I believe I made it quite longer!

Chapter 2, The New Allies

That night, Will asked himself, "Who was that in the dream? That other voice sounded like my brothers...What's going on?" Will thought about his dream again. There was a dark hooded man, who had his "brother" in a headlock, with a gun to his head.

The man said, "Move, and I'll shoot you!" and TLK never moved. Then he fell asleep.

The next morning, when he awoke, his mother made him breakfast. After that, he finally went to school. He couldn't concentrate at all through out the day. Several people asked him, "what's wrong" but he never answered, people even made fun of him for being so gloomy. After his school day was over, his mom picked him up, and took him home.

"How was school today?" his mom asked.

"It was fine," Will answered, "I had a good day..."

After arriving home, Will, again, went straight to his room. You guessed it, he logged into The World. "Maybe that person in my dream was the same guy who sent the email...perhaps" Will told himself. He logged into his charactar, and he entered the starting server, Delta. That was the starting town too, Mac Anu. Will just then remembered what the email said, and how it told him to never log in to the world again. But, he still did.

"Well, hello there!" a person said to the right of him. "My name is Xikem!" This man was a blade master, you could tell by his own looks.

"Hey there, the name is TLK..." TLK softly spoke to him. TLK never realized it could be the same from the KHI forums. "Hey, you want to help me train?"

"Okay, let's go to the newbie training grounds, I'm sorta new too. We appear to be the same level!" Xikem said.

"Well, as a group we should be able to go somewhere higher up..." TLK suggested.

"Okay, let's go to, Bashful hidden zone!" Xikem suggested.

TLK entered the words in, added Xikem to his party, and they disappeared! They went to their new training grounds, where they fought very many battles.

"Get that one, TLK" Xikem yelled! TLK ran up, with his dagger, and stabbed the monster. The party became very weary, and decided to go back to town. Once there they got to heal up.

"That was great!" TLK said.

Xikem said, "Sorry, I have to log out, lets meet up again sometime man!"

Just then a strange but bright woman stood before him. The woman looked over at TLK. He tried making no eye contact. TLK decided to go back to the last area, he did it with the word history.

TLK went to the end of the area, and saw a huge dragon, he saw it was the boss...But strangely, a man, walked up, and shot the dragon very many times, killing it...

"Don't worry, it gets loaded back up every 5 minutes..." the man said. But all of a sudden, the man went crazy! he took out his weapon, as if he was under control!

"You see what happens when you don't listen to my email!!!" the voice coming from the man was furious!! TLK drew out his swords!

"You're the man!? I guess I'll destroy your puppet!" TLK yelled. The man rushed up to attack TLK! He blocked the attack, and started to stab the man. the man was severely damaged, but he tripped TLK, but he soon recovered his balance, and killed the player.

The man started spiting up...blood? TLK thought this was just an online game, or was that suppose to happen?

The woman from before went to chek it out. "I knew I'd find you here!" she sreamed. "Why do you have that special player data!?"

"Special? what's so special about my data?" TLK asked.

"You don't know? Fine, I'll tell you..." the woman said, "you see the man? He is spitting up blood, coughing out his insides, and dying, because YOU PKed him! Your player data is special, it enables to either kill, or send a player in real life into a coma... which is random, you just killed this man!"

"WHAT? How did I...I couldn't have...This is just an online game..." TLK gasped.

"So...People will be out to get you...this man is doing the exact same thing in real life..." the woman said, "People will be out to get you...your special data enables you to kill people, but it also enables people to kill you... so, watch out, you're among the few that are left, the player controling that other one, is the exterminator, as we call him..."

"He tried to kill me? Because I have this special data?" TLK asked.

"Yes, that is why...we don't know him in real life, but we try to stop him..."

"who's we?" He asked.

"I'm a member of a group, that tries to elimate players like him..." The woman said, "He is also among your type..."

"Then why'd he try to kill me?"TLK asked.

"We don't really know...You're new player data is what we call a SIGN data...That's what we refer to it as..." the woman said, "For now, I would log off if I were you..."

"Okay, I'll help you out, if that's what you want..." TLK logged off The World.

"Man, he is a strange one..." the woman said, "But, he will prove to be helpful! Guess I should log off too!!"

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Good dude just work on the length. Don't feel rushed into writing a new chapter. Its at most times best to wait and think of where the story could go next. Thats why I all ways post the new chapter for Infinities and Bereta (not out yet) on sunday. It gives me time to think on what direction to go with the main character and the supporting cast because once you post it it will be a annoying to go back an change it on here if you want to make something different. Oh and you can kill me off in the future if you chose to do so. Keep the readers gussing.lol. Also when a person is talking to themselves you should mark that with a different font. In most books and playwrites the writer puts the persons thoughts in italics. Just a tip to expand your writing philosophy.
bowchicka don't stop write'n

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
That's exactly why...I plan to make it longer, and more descriptive

Plus, I'll be at my mom's Sunday and Monday but I'll be working on it monday night too

Dman2.0

hmm i like it it is interesting i play online games like ultima online but i doubt anyone on the khi plays it and if they did probably not on pangea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back