• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Infection so Kite. Vol 1 another birth. Akira just got onto The World. I also picked up the game for the PS2. Have not been able to play it yet i'll try to some time this week. Kite is the twinblade yes and Akira is Blackrose? Oh well don't want to wreck the story for people who are not far into the book yet.
bowchicka ha wavemaster dose sound wussy

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
First off sorry for 2x posting. Oh TLK I put your name in to a computer speak thing and it said your name TLK is pronounced Tlec. (ta-lec) So I guess thats how the name is said. Though it said my name (Z-com) Ha Z-com wtf is a z-com?lol. I'll be on when the next chapter comes out. Don't stop write'n dude!
bowchickawowwow

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
actually, TLK are just abreviations, it's meant to be pronounced T.L.K
Like, kh stands for kingdom hearts, You wouldn't say kih, or something like that.

as you can see, it stands for TheLastKnight

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
First off, yay for .hack. =D

Though, you need to work on your writing technique a little. Remember that a reader might not be fully informed on the series, so you need to explain things as if you were writing for someone that had never heard of .hack. The first time you use a term specific to the series, make sure to explain it properly.

Also, you need to remember to spellcheck, as well as reading over the chapter yourself before posting.

Keep writing. The general narrative is fine. <3

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
yeah...I attempted that, I'll do it harder next time...

anyways, I don't have MSword, all I have is wordpad, which has no spell check, of which I know of...

oh yeah, Xikem, I'm using your Italisized thing, where when the person thinks to himself/herself...I'm trying that

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Cool. If you have probs with spelling then do what I do.
1. Type on Microsoft Word
2. Hit F7 for spell check
3. Copy type from Microsoft Word onto here

Yeah it takes twice as long but your readers will understand you better. Can't wait for the next chapter. Just don't go into a coma while your on the computer.lol.
bowchickawowwow

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
You can still call me that, I don't really care

Chapter 3, The Mysterious Man

The very next day, at school, Will decided to get on the computers at school, and try to find out as much as he could about the man from his dreams, and The World. His friend from school, Mark, sees him online.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked.

"Nothing..." Will quickly clicked the X at the top, and left his school's library. "So...That man has no info...That sucks..." Will thought to himself, "I should go back online, and level up even more..." and so he did.

Once online, he checked the news. it was talking about the man Will killed. Once he logged into the delta server. No one came to talk to him. He knew this was the perfect chance to level up a lot.

When he got there, a horde of monsters came out of no where! slashing them all, like mice, he killed them. More and more started coming! "What is going on?! Is it that man??" he asked himself. Killing them all, he soon left that area. surprisingly, he got out.

TLK spotted that same woman. "You're that woman from yesterday...right?"

She answered, "Yes, name is Maria... Did that man attack you again?"

"Yes, he did, but I got away..." TLK answered, "I think I've figured it out...You already knew all this info, but you never wanted to tell me...That's nice of you..."

"Good, what did you get?" Maria asked.

"He created this vast world, he gave himself the player data, it soon got out of control though...This...SIGN data...He created it too. But he was soon out of a job..." TLK explained, "You can tell everything if you looked it up...and by the way he acts too..."

"Very good...I'm proud of you!" Maria congratulated him. "You got everything, I believe...I can't believe you did any research..."

"I'm not the one to laze around..." TLK said.

"Good, we can't have you being lazy at all..." Maria spoke, "What do you think we should do now? I might be able to avoid him..."

TLK asked, "Where is that?"

"Let's go, give me your member address, I'll add you to my party..." Maria ordered. After TLK gave her the address, they left.

"All of your answers are here...at Hidden Forbidden Holy grounds..." Maria explained. TLK was amazed by the place, going inside of the temple, they noticed a huge statue.

"It's a beautiful woman..." TLK said...The woman's soul appeared in front of the group, "How...! This is just a game!!!! This is too much like real life!!!"

"Don't be scared..." The woman said, "My name is Data...I will let you know everything you need...You just need to promise me never to quit this game..."

"I......pro....mi....s...e..." TLK said cautiosly.

"You are our chosen warrior... A man greater than the man who created this world is endangering the real world! You will have to stop both of them! He will soon use the real world's online powers to do something to the satillites in space, and he's planning to use them to destroy us!"

"But won't he die too? Wouldn't the game become offline, and the world be destroyed? No more him...?" TLK asked.

"He does not realize this, or he does, but he is just being so immature..." Maria responded. "Thank you for listening to me..." TLK and Maria left.

"Was that enough info?" Maria asked...

TLK replied, "Yeah...it was..." "How do we avoid him...?"

"We have to hurry, follow me to Hidden Local Aquaduct...!" Maria answered. They traveled to the aquaduct.

TLK asked himself. "I got to get away from him! I can't just quit though, guess I'll trust her for now..." They stood there, and chatted. "What do we do now?"

"We need to think of a plan..." Maria said. "What about just hiding and training here for a while...? Just long enough for me to locate this man...While you level up..." Maria was confident that she could find out some information.

She left, and TLK started training with monsters of which he never ran into to. He also saw another man there, but he looked way too high leveled to be there...

"Who are you?!" asked the man.

"Name is TLK..." He answered.

"What's that stand for?" The man asked.

"I'm not telling you..." TLK said, leaving.

"Where are you going?" The man asked, pulling out his gun, he started shooting TLK!! He takes out his sword, and starts blocking all the bullets...They both pause for a moment to talk. "How do you know Maria...?"

"She is helping me out..." TLK answered. They began fighting again. When TLK was out of breath, someone came up, and stabbed the man! The man fell to the ground, and disappeared, he idn't die, or fall into a come, because TLK didn't kill him.

"Hey, thought you'd need some help, bud!" It was Xikem!! "I can see that you have leveled up, a lot since I last saw you! You look like you've been doing good!"

"Thanks for helping me...But who was that guy...?" TLK asked.

"I wouldn't know, probably someone working for that guy who's out to get ya?" Xikem wondered? "Or maybe someone completely different?" Xikem has been wondering, because he saw the guy on his way here. "We should probably log out..."

"Yeah... let's logout..." TLK said...

The next morning, Will woke up, logged into the world, and checked his email. He got one from Maria, and it sounded like she had some good news, and it did have good news.

"Hmph, everything you said about him was right on the ball!" Maria put in her email, "Except for one thing...He tries to kill people for fun, not that their getting in his way, he loves doing it, he's a PK!"

"A Player Killer? That sucks, so...I'll have to be a PKK..." TLK thought to himself. "A player killer killer hunts down PK's and stops them! I'll be the best there ever was! TLK was getting mad with power! "I will exterminate them all!!" He was yelling now!

After going mad with power, TLK logged in, went to a new keyword, and leveled up until he was level 30. After that, his fingers were hurting, "Damn..." he said, "Playing all day makes you hurt like hell...I should take a break..."

With that, he grabbed a snack, and started playing again. But when he logged on, he got another email, it read, "I thought I told you never to log in again!"

Will thought, "This guy doesn't get it..." and continued playing...Once in the delta server, Xikem greated him with a question.

"Ever heard of a job upgrade?" He asked.

"No, what is it?" TLK asked back.

"It's something for adept rogues to get Blademasters" Xikem answered, "Follow me!" They went to a place called the quest shop, where different quests are purchased or different things. "Check it out! You gonna do it?"

"Yeah...I'll do it..." TLK said...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Cool. Just managed to avoid being PK'd, eh? And since it looks like your character is heading towards being a PKK, you could do something with Haseo. putting them into an master/deciple situatioin could be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back