• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [welcome to shibuya]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------

As the rain continued to fall all over Shibuya, the large noise continued to roar, signaling the smaller dark noises to charge towards the players. Immediately as a streak of lightning occurred above the sky, Sleif suddenly appeared behind Gendou, looking down at the approach noise. "A very nice Noise you've created there, Gendou!" said Sleif as he walked a little in front of Gendou, now positioned at the edge. "Let's see how they'll react to its presence!"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sleif's sudden appearance took Gendou by surprise. Fortunately, though, it seems he was oblivious at what Gendou had done prior to the summoning of the massive noise, which was quite fortunate. A small grin appeared on his face as he listened to Sleif speak.

"Indeed it is," Gendou said, carefully staring at the noise through the rain. Had it not been for the light provided by bolts of lightning, Gendou would have most likely not seen the noise at all. "But aren't those other noise rather interesting? They are unlike the rest."

Gendou didn't feel like being here today, he needed to relax a bit. Gendou kept his eyes on Sleif, slowly backing up as he did. If there was any chance of Gendou playing hooky, this was the best opportunity he could get.

"See ya, Sleify," Gendou said, giving a slight wave. He was now a few good feet from him now. "Love to stick around and watch the show with ya, but there are places I've gotta be and things I've gotta do. Catch you later." And with that, Gendou was gone.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sora forgot his question seeing the creature above him, he jumped and attacked it with a stab, it barely lay a scratch the creature flipped around, taking a small amount of damage and attacked Sora making him fall back to the ground.

"W-what the-" He said to himself as he hit the ground.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kusari couldn't help but stare at the strange, black creatures. Staring and studying, but frightened. They looked like Noise, but they also looked like those shadows that Kage had.

Kusari, what is that thing?

The tomboy had been staring at the creature so much that she even forgot Akira was standing there. Snapping back into reality, she glanced up at Akira, eyes still wide with fright.

"I-I dunno..." she stuttered. "I think they're Noise..."

She could see the creature tilting its head up, its nose wiggling. Its golden orbs suddenly turned and looked right at them, its eyes narrowing. Kusari froze and watched as a large, black bear started to make its way towards them.

"C-C'mon!!" Kusari exclaimed, grabbing tight onto Akira's hand. As rain started to drop from the sky, the tomboy turned and immediately started to make a run for it with Akira in tow.

Not only that, but there was now some sort of mammoth in the crossing now! Upon seeing it, Kusari ran even faster.

Cat Street! That's where they were supposed to go; the mission had to be completed, even if there was some creepy Noise popping up. With that thought in mind, Kusari made a run in the direction of Cat Street.

----------------

"Nope," Kage's golden orbs narrowed as he stared down at the creature. "Definitely not."

He felt rain splash against his pale skin, yet didn't seem to notice. He merely stared down at the creature and watched every single step it made.

"Taboo Noise," he emphasized. "Damn illegal and only show up when a Taboo refinery sigil is drawn somewhere."

The male turned his gaze over to Cam as he begun to crouch down. "So, ya wanna help me get rid of these guys? Maybe even figure out who drew the damn thing..."

[Short and sucky ahhhh. Sorries. *____*;;]

Last edited:
Awards

So, ya wanna help me get rid of these guys? Maybe even figure out who drew the damn thing..."

The Reaper glanced at Kage from the corner of her eye. He appeared to be very keen on finding out who had summoned these so-called "Taboo Noise".
It took her a moment to answer, but she finally replied with a shrug from her shoulders. "All right," she responded, having a little pep in her voice. She looked back at the Noise that was in the middle of Scramble Crossing. "Might as well get rid of that one."

She lowered herself in a squatting position almost until her knees pressed tightly against her chest. Cam’s hands on both sides of her body to keep her steady and supported. Seconds later, she pushed off the ledge of the building feet first. When she landed, she did so in a precautious manner, keeping in mind that puddles of rain blanketed the street below.

Before standing to her feet, she paused, her grey-colored eyes unperturbedly examining the Noise that was in front of her. It was a bear Noise, but unlike one she has ever seen. The creature's tattooed claws, usually taking up colors including sunset-orange or dark purple, now had an odd, silvery-gray and white tint to them. Its fur was pitch black, instead of a cream or navy color.

The teen stood and crossed her arms, and a static-like matter fizzed to life in one of her half closed hands. "Right," the static accumulated in her hand and began to take the shape of her lance.
When the matter was fully altered into the female’s weapon, the clutched the spear tightly. Tilting her head to the side, a mused smile crawled on her face. "You sure are . . . different compared to the other Noise I've come across." She was positive the bear did not hear her, especially since she spoke in a soft and thoughtful tone. Nonetheless, she prepared herself for anything the bear would have to offer.

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Rhyme sat alone on the top of 104, staring down at the scramble below, searching for Players to harry. She had the worst of luck lately, as she hadn't found one yet.

She thought of how she just sat on the sidelines of the last few Games, but she had decided that she needed the points, as the Conductor would be after her blood if she didn't get any this week.

Her thoughts again drifted to the mysteries she desperately wanted to solve.

Who was the Composer?
What was the Producer?
What was her purpose to serve in the current Game?

She had been urged to participate in this one, and struggling to maintain her cheerful exterior, obliged with a smile. However, very few, if any, knew that she was much more serious on the inside.

Her eyes drifted lazily back to the Scramble, when a furry black and white creature drew her eyes.

Taboo Noise? ......this should be interesting!

She also noticed a fellow Reaper trying to engage it.

It was time to act. She leaped down from her perch, landing gracefully on the scramble.

She called out to the Reaper and a previously unseen accomplice. "Shouldn't we be like, erasing these Taboo?"

Akans

「moriya」
Kyoroj looked up at the Noise that was the source of his bad feelings. Shit. Taboo.

He slowly backed away, hissing towards Sora, "Get out of there, its a damn Taboo! I can't help you here. I have no control over it..."
He stopped. Taboo Noise were illegal. So he could destroy them 'legally'. Not that he really cared, but at least he'd have a nice reason to back up his actions if Gendou went into a hissy-fit again. Screw that, he was bored anyways.

"On second thought, Sora.... Move outta the way!" Kyoroj drew his hand back, and gestured as if he had thrown something at the Noise, though he was holding nothing. But instead, black, razor sharp knives appeared and flew towards the Noise, embedding themselves deeply before exploding in a flash of black ash and dust.

"Ashes to ashes, and dust to dust! I do love that saying!" Kyoroj said as another flurry of knives flew from him, again and again. "And that's exactly what I'm going to turn you into--" Kyoroj paused in the middle of his lame taunt as he saw a girl jump down from a nearby building. Wait... she looked familiar.

Whatever. That is irrelevant. "Sora, get the Players together! You'll have a 'bit' of trouble with this one!" Kyoroj said with a grin on his face. "And the Reapers would also!"

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sora quickly nodded and telepathically contacted with all the available players.

"Guys! I need your help! Quick! Meet with me and Kyoroj at the square! On the doule! We're fighting some kind of...black Noise. It's really weird. Kyoroj calls it a Taboo! Hurry!"

He called out and began to throw ice spikes at the Taboo.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
"What the-" Akira mouthed slowly, cocking her head to the side, mouth gaping. Her eyes widened in an array of emotions; shock, curiousity, anger. It was like she had been punched in the gut by an invisible force, a dull pain starting from her stomach and working its way through her body. Something about that dark, bear-ish creature pulled out fuzzy memories...once Kusari said "noise" something had clicked.

The glowing eyes of the bear darted to them, and it slowly began to walk its way towards the pair. Noise...the creatures seemed familiar, but she could have sworn she'd never seen one. Well, stranger things have been happening. She thought bitterly. A strange memory of herself running, almost like she was scared, with a boy she had never seen before made its way into her mind. Those things, or something like them, were chasing after them. They looked hunrgy. The boy had pulled out a pin, like what she had found in her pocket earlier, and he threw it into the air.

The memory faded away. How weird...Who is that boy? And what do those pins do? She couldnt stop thinking about everything that was going on, but she was jerked from thinking when Kusari grabbed her and pulled. They were runnning from the bear. Why were Noise so evil? What did they do to humans? They took off sprinting down the street, now devoid of other people, towards a street crossing.

"HOLY CRAP!" Akira bursted, catching sight of a mammoth on the street. It also looked like a Noise, but the idea that a mammoth was crashing down the street ahead of her seemed to take all her attention. She just kept running, not sure of where to go or what to do.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
After Rhyme posed her question, she stood and admired the chaos that just a few Taboo were causing, between Reapers and Players alike.

She even noticed a Player trying to flee, while another threw spikes at the Noise.

Quivering in excitement, Rhyme slowly pulled out her Reaper-standard gun, and started letting loose shots into every Taboo she could see. As she fought, she started to feel the limits she had imposed upon herself during her break. The small horns of her Noise form started to pop out of her skull. Afraid she would lose control, she uptuned her vibe accordingly to what she called her "battle setting". The horns retracted.

Awards
I know I'm resurrecting an almost six year old thread, but I hope the admins will have a bit of mercy on me as I stroll down memory lane.

I clearly remember this roleplay being one of the many, great highlights to my day when I was, what? 14? 15? The World Ends with You has always been an inspiration to me. To this day I play the game and discover something new through every playthrough.

I don't post at all on KHI anymore, but I still love to write and roleplay. Looking back at this roleplay from time to time, seeing my writing and how it's progressed today is great fun. But also, seeing how much fun I had writing, not stressing over every word or sentence I typed out, but just wrote for the hella fun of it, is a great reminder of why I write in the first place. I have this this roleplay to thank for some great memories.

k im done

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I know I'm resurrecting an almost six year old thread, but I hope the admins will have a bit of mercy on me as I stroll down memory lane.

I clearly remember this roleplay being one of the many, great highlights to my day when I was, what? 14? 15? The World Ends with You has always been an inspiration to me. To this day I play the game and discover something new through every playthrough.

I don't post at all on KHI anymore, but I still love to write and roleplay. Looking back at this roleplay from time to time, seeing my writing and how it's progressed today is great fun. But also, seeing how much fun I had writing, not stressing over every word or sentence I typed out, but just wrote for the hella fun of it, is a great reminder of why I write in the first place. I have this this roleplay to thank for some great memories.

k im done

I saw this post pop up and saw a TWEWY roleplay and became immediately intrigued. A bit sad to see it's so old and dead (not that I have much room to join any other roleplays at the moment).

Cool nonetheless to see an old member dig this up and go on a nostalgia trip, I do that myself time to time.

Awards
TWEWY is still as cool and relevant as it was 10 years ago. I'm always and forever game for roleplaying, whether it's TWEWY or another title.

I've bookmarked this and many other roleplays I participated in, and it really is fun looking back and seeing how far I've come.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sweet, succulent nostalgia, does this ever bring back memories? One of my first roleplays, if I recall correctly (may have been one or two before this, though). I cannot stress enough, however, how important this and the other TWEWY roleplays turned out to be for me, though. Gendou served as a cornerstone for The Smiling Man's creation, who in turn served as a vital piece of the Nightfall mythos and story. Since I'm now aiming to turn Nightfall into a game series, this roleplay honestly changed my life, to a certain extent. Sounds dramatic, I know.

TWEWY is still as cool and relevant as it was 10 years ago. I'm always and forever game for roleplaying, whether it's TWEWY or another title.

Then you should totally come an roleplay more. c:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
psssssssst i'm always down to rp on skype and tumblr (still trying to learn how to do that, but i've got 2 rp blogs lol) or whatever if you guys are up for it, just know that i mainly do gravity falls or just oc stuff nowadays XD

Also, RHAP YOU'RE SO SWEET OMG ;__; It's insane to think that something I made was an inspiration??? Like damn how is that possible lol. But ahhhh thank you guys ;; I'm glad my dumb idea created something cool 'n stuff~ ;v;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back