• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Farore~

Awards
It's 2 Pm here, so I can wait no problem. That's what I'm doing since this morning anyway.

With the japanese time zone, 1 hour 53 minutes left. :)

Claire-Farron

I feel likes it New Year's and there's billions of people counting down with the timer. I changed my timezone to Japan's. There's 15 hours 48 minutes left on my timer.

~Farore~

Awards
Why are you guys still excited for this?

Because we're TWEWY fans and there's always hope. ;)

I mean, it doesn't hurt anyway, and it feels good to be anticipating the news.

We can't know for sure what will be the outcome yet.

If we're disappointed, well that's too bad, and I may sulk for a while, but if it's good news, I will be giddy like a three years old kid celebrating Christmas.

@Claire-Farron: Yeah, that's what I planned to do. ^^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay look. Can you stop trying to rain on people's parades?
We're a news site, we have to post on what comes after when the countdown is finished. If people want to be excited for it, then let them be excited for it.
Heck, the main translator for the original game tweeted that there might possibly be more coming once the countdown is over. There might not be anything other than the soundtrack/iOS news, but you know what? People can be excited for it.

Edit: To the people above me, he was joking.

Decrith

When I see things like these, I try not to get excited too much, that way when its good news I'd be very happy, and if its bad then I won't be too disappointed, but when its games like KH, FF & TWEWY, trying to not be excited is way too hard.

Claire-Farron

When I see things like these, I try not to get excited too much, that way when its good news I'd be very happy, and if its bad then I won't be too disappointed, but when its games like KH, FF & TWEWY, trying to not be excited is way too hard.

Right? I tried to ignore this but that didn't go as planned.

misssheep

I really want to find out want this is and stay up until the big surprise is announced but my Mum decided that it was a brilliant idea to put a curfew on me, *just* as the countdown started to go down.

huuuuraaaaghhh

I'm so mad.

;-;

Claire-Farron

I really want to find out want this is and stay up until the big surprise is announced but my Mum decided that it was a brilliant idea to put a curfew on me, *just* as the countdown started to go down.

huuuuraaaaghhh

I'm so mad.

;-;

If you change your timezone to Japan's on your computer you won't have to stay up till midnight today. ;) It'll only be a few hours depending on where you are.

Decrith

I'm only 2 hrs behind Japan (I think or maybe 1 not really sure), so I'll be getting it soon, but yea changing my computer's time is gonna be a hassle since I'll probably forget to put it back.

~Farore~

Awards
Are you really sure about that?

I don't think they mentionned that on the site, did they?

I'm sticking with the japanese time zone anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back