• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;o1cEQGOZutI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1cEQGOZutI&feature=g-upl[/video]

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Excuse my language. But kupo my life. -.- Im going to go ask for an ipad for christmas. If this is true please Square please release for this for Android. I really dont want an ipad/iphone
I will seriously be depressed if you get an ipad specifically for this regardless of it being a gift or not... I would just wait for a separate release for android. If it's released on android I may get it but probably not, regardless. I was really saddened that this was the only news. At least there'll be a new soundtrack.

Claire-Farron

I will seriously be depressed if you get an ipad specifically for this regardless of it being a gift or not... I would just wait for a separate release for android. If it's released on android I may get it but probably not, regardless. I was really saddened that this was the only news. At least there'll be a new soundtrack.

I really want it to be released for the Android considering my mom has a huge tablet that has the Android market on it and I have an Android phone. I really hate Apple's products and am going to be sad and angry if there is no Android release for it. My Tumblr dash is heating up like crazy. lol Some many angry people on Tumblr over this news.

~Farore~

Awards
Sooo...they pretty much copy pasted the original game, gave it a bit of a lift and added a few elements of gameplay. =/

Well I guess you can't do that much with Ios but still. That seems a bit lazy.

I'm disappointed. And I don't even have an iphone geez.

If they don't make anything new related to TWEWY, I hope at least that we can see the gang again in the KH universe.

Still, I think they could make a lot of money with a 3DS TWEWY game (and a lot of fans happy) I don't know why they don't do it.

Claire-Farron

Sooo...they pretty much copy pasted the original game, gave it a bit of a lift and added a few elements of gameplay. =/

Well I guess you can't do that much with Ios but still. That seems a bit lazy.

I'm disappointed. And I don't even have an iphone geez.

If they don't make anything new related to TWEWY, I hope at least that we can see the gang again in the KH universe.

Still, I think they could make a lot of money with a 3DS TWEWY game (and a lot of fans happy) I don't know why they don't do it.

Its Square. I swear they sit around a giant white table stroking snowy white cats drinking martinis wondering how they could possibly irritate us any further.

Claire-Farron

Unfortunetaly, Square Enix has the bad habit to do things like this, I hoped it wouldn't be the case this time but no. >.<

A friend showed me this a few days ago: http://www.romstation.fr/community/...=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7244

And right now it's so true, it almost makes me want to cry.

This is why I prefer Nintendo in terms of when fans want particular video games and Im crying and then I saw this: SeeressYeul's Tumblr. • leshikiface: MADE FOR A FRIEND I LOVE THIS!...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would pay for this game again.
It's beautiful and amazing. And wow, redrawing the art right across the game must have taken a long time.

~Farore~

Awards
Oh well. In times of despair, when there is nothing left to share...

There's always fanfiction! \o/

I read a crossover between KH and TWEWY recently, (which takes place in Shibuya) and it was actually quite nice, with a lot of chapters, and there's even a sequel. (Plus it's complete)

So between that and KH3D I was good anyway.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That's.. you know, what a port is, though it's far more complicated than a simple copy/paste. The quality of this version is just beautiful, and this is probably that iOS game Nomura said he was working on several months ago.

Claire-Farron

Oh well. In times of despair, when there is nothing left to share...

There's always fanfiction! \o/

I read a crossover between KH and TWEWY recently, (which takes place in Shibuya) and it was actually quite nice, with a lot of chapters, and there's even a sequel. (Plus it's complete)

So between that and KH3D I was good anyway.

I was gonna ask if the fanfic you read was this one AU: Two Worlds Entwined by ~goddess-of-flight on deviantART but then you mentioned chapters. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back