• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Farore~

Awards
Sorry man. xD

Maybe I should have posted a warning. Well, you pretty much knew what to expect.

I'm sure that he could make people that don't know him gender confused.

The naive ones mostly, like Tidus. (Plus, he was really young in the KH series)

~Farore~

Awards
Here you go Square Enix, you only need to create a dress up game to make the fans happy. xD

Still, IF we have another TWEWY game, I would really like a bonus chapter like last time, it was so much fun.

And if there were some characters from KH, that would be even better.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And Joshua in a bikini! xD

My question is, would the things you make them wear go over their original outfit, or would it just replace it? Because when you first start the game, technically they are naked because they don't have things equipped, yet they are wearing their original clothes. So would putting a bikini on Neku go over his tanktop? Or would it take the tanktop away and then put a bikini on it instead?

Still, IF we have another TWEWY game, I would really like a bonus chapter like last time, it was so much fun.

They did hint to something like that in 3D when Sora and Neku were talking and they said something along the lines of Sora visiting Neku's world eventually

Claire-Farron

Here you go Square Enix, you only need to create a dress up game to make the fans happy. xD

Maybe that's what the countdown is for. XD I wouldnt mind a dress up game. When Im bored I end up playing this one all the time: Chibi Kingdom Hearts

~Farore~

Awards
@kupo1121: Yeah, I hope it happens.

Actually, that was one of the things that left me intrigued. After all, every other world that Sora and Riku visited had some sort of closure, (sometimes happy end, sometimes not) but that's not the case of the TWEWY gang in Traverse Town.

They are still in an incomplete state.

So, after the credits, when Sora went back to Traverse town, at first I thought he wanted to make sure they were still okay, or if he could still see them.

But it was about the dream eaters after all. As much as I love them, I was a bit disappointed.

I felt that the unfinished story of the TWEWY gang could hint to the original game, where they manage to finish the reaper's game, but I also wondered if it wasn't to give us a taste for more to come.

And just a few days later after I finished the game, bam, here come the teaser site with the countdown.

I really, really hope they don't leave us hanging. Since they even have the characters in 3D now, (and we can see that they put in a lot of effort, the result is great) thanks to KH3D, it would be a real shame not to use them.

@Claire-Farron: Oh? What's this? I shall investigate~

Last edited:
Awards
Seeing Neku and Joshua in girl's clothing has suddenly made me wary of that possible 'feature...'

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
As much as I'd love dressing up Neku in a cami, skirt, and heels it'd just be too good to be true. :(
The most I can hope for is unlockable outfits that we can actually switch their outfits for like some of the KH characters ones. I wanna be be able to dress Neku like Sora, maybe change the color scheme for more blue. And maybe the other characters like have a Riku outfit for Joshua and Kairi's for Shiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back