• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
The update is not done automatically so I'm pretty sure. The only reason the countdown is tied to the time on your computer is because it's more accurate and less prone for errors.

And how are you so certain about this? Unless you've got some insider information, I think I'm going with the "better safe than sorry" route, as are others.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
You guys are so lucky... While you guys spaz about whatever is revealed (if it is anything we don't know), I'll be at work. :(

Claire-Farron

You guys are so lucky... While you guys spaz about whatever is revealed (if it is anything we don't know), I'll be at work. :(

I'm going to miss the announcement too. My Internet is getting shut off today because my mom forgot to pay the bill. :(

State

Awards
Thirteen and a half hours before my counter stops (and I hope it doesn't just show some blinking zeros like it did when I tries to by pass the timer).

Chocola

Awards
I've been lurking here since I registered, but for the sake of TWEWY I'll comment for the very first time here. XD
Just an hour left on my timer~ Can't wait to see what SE has in store for this game.
I still have a little hope for an entirely new game and not just a port on the iOS. We'll just see, I suppose?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I still have a little hope for an entirely new game and not just a port on the iOS. We'll just see, I suppose?
If it is more than an iOS game, why announce it like this? Wouldn't they announce it at E3/TGS or something?

Decrith

2 mins left. And its a....

Oh, they have an english version of the website.

Claire-Farron

EIGHTEEN DOLLARS FOR THIS REMAKE ON AN IPHONE/IPAD?!?! Despite that I love how the graphics look the price is outrageous for a cellphone game.

Chocola

Awards
So, it really is an iOS game... oh well, I still have an iPad so it's alright with me. ┐('~`;)┌
Oh yeah, just checked out the trailer for the game. 315 dislikes already. Not too surprising. ^^;

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
EIGHTEEN DOLLARS FOR THIS REMAKE ON AN IPHONE/IPAD?!?! Despite that I love how the graphics look the price is outrageous for a cellphone game.
The price is a little high, but it makes sense as it is basically a DS game but on a phone/tablet. I can see myself paying that much for it anyway. XD

Imagine playing this game on an iPad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back