• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudzack117

Its been a while since i played through twewy for the secret reports. Can some one explain to me
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Its been a while since i played through twewy for the secret reports. Can some one explain to me
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I don't think they would necessarily have to die again to be the main characters in a sequel. It would probably be the gang ascending to a higher level instead of dying and the composer would probably have made a whole new game with different rules.

Decrith

To be honest, I've played the game and I loved it, but for some reason (I forgot), never got to finish the game. xD I've been meaning to finish it, but I still want to complete my KH trophies. xD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I don't know why, but for some reason I'm beginning to think that I'd be more happy with an expanded port for the 3DS instead of a sequel/prequel. Sure, the story could be opened up a bit more but that's the good thing about ports, you can add on extra cutscenes and extra content and get away with it without calling it a new game. The story is almost perfect and I'm afraid that with an entirely new game the plot will be butchered.

I'd still buy an expanded port too if they added things like more voice acting (it would have more than Devil Survivor: Overclocked xD), extra missions, bosses, or even a new day/week that can explain more of the background story (like the Secret Episode in Birth by Sleep: Final Mix).

I mean I'd still be happy with a sequel or prequel if they did it right, but I think it's an idea that can easily be screwed up and therefore ruin the series itself.

/2 munny

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And now, I present to you
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I don't think they would necessarily have to die again to be the main characters in a sequel. It would probably be the gang ascending to a higher level instead of dying and the composer would probably have made a whole new game with different rules.

While I could see this happening, I'm hoping this isn't the case. I'd personally rather have new main characters with Joshua and Mr. H returning, and maybe have some small cameos from the first game's cast.

State

Awards

Currently listening to this because of the hype. `3`
Am I the only one with an URGE! to play the original game right now?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The tracks for 2 Days, 1 and 0 all have more expanded tracks, layering in male and female vocals of Twister and the English and Japanese vocals for Hybrid. We're getting up videos in a bit. :)

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
[video=youtube;e1d0bPgftp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e1d0bPgftp4#![/video]
[video=youtube;VlwVRR-938c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlwVRR-938c&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]
[video=youtube;QvVFbMjWbpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QvVFbMjWbpg[/video]

Last edited:

Mana

Wtf is this? A sequel to the fail game that was on DS? ugh I hated that game with a passion. The fact it "forced" you to use the stylus every two seconds was horrifying. It made the game unplayable. I do however love how the characters are drawn. Other then that...the game was a major major fail.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wtf is this? A sequel to the fail game that was on DS? ugh I hated that game with a passion. The fact it "forced" you to use the stylus every two seconds was horrifying. It made the game unplayable. I do however love how the characters are drawn. Other then that...the game was a major major fail.

Just because you didn't enjoy the gameplay style doesn't mean others didn't. The game is considered a cult classic and praised by a lot of reviewers and gamers alike.

So is something supposed to happen today or tomorrow?

The site will be revealed sometime on Sunday the 26th for the Western hemisphere/Monday the 27th for people on the Eastern hemisphere.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I just... I can't... What?

I can understand you not liking the game, but to call this game a "fail" is so wrong. If anything, I consider TWEWY the best DS game I've ever played, with a beautiful story and game mechanics that take full advantage of everything on the DS.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't know why, but for some reason I'm beginning to think that I'd be more happy with an expanded port for the 3DS instead of a sequel/prequel.

The thing about an expanded port is that it could easily backfire and make TWEWY seem like a cash cow and potentially hurt the series overall. I see the reason behind making another TWEWY but at the same time, I think it's a high risk situation for the game series (it'll no doubt do well in stores). If they pull it off correctly, TWEWY could be seen as a near perfect story for a series with 2 near-flawless games. However, with the expectation running high, if they mess up, TWEWY will be seen as a cash cow by many and it could really hurt the series. If they just do an expanded port (unless that expanded port is absolutely humongous, bigger than any expansions of any FM's or like Pokemon Black/White 2) reviewers and probably many people will dislike it (I won't and clearly you won't, but many others probably will)

The fact it "forced" you to use the stylus every two seconds was horrifying.

I have to agree, I mean a DS that made you use the TOUCH SCREEN is absolutely horrifying. It is like a Wii game that made you play motion controls!!! I'd rather use my PS3 controller for my Wii games Nintendo thank you very much [/sarcasm]

If anything, I consider TWEWY the best DS game I've ever played, with a beautiful story and game mechanics that take full advantage of everything on the DS.

You are not alone, IGN and Kotaku recently put up lists of their favorite DS games of all time, and TWEWY appeared on both lists I believe.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Don't get so buttmad just because you didn't have the dexterity or the hand-eye coordination to play it. There's a difference between a steep learning curve and a shit game; TWEWY becomes all the better when you master the dual-control system.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Someone says TWEWY sucks, the internet explodes.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Don't get so buttmad just because you didn't have the dexterity or the hand-eye coordination to play it. There's a difference between a steep learning curve and a shit game; TWEWY becomes all the better when you master the dual-control system.

It was so satisfying when I stopped just spamming to get work done and the top screen and when I actually knew what I was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back