Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name

San Diego Comic Con 2018 has begun and it is already filled with a bunch of new announcements from the merchandise department at Square Enix. They just announced that a Kingdom Hearts 3 Kairi Bring Arts figure is in development, and alongside that figure they have revealed a new Neku Bring Arts figure to commemorate the release of The World Ends With You -Final Remix-.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You, and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Chaser

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
  • Completionist
  • NieR: Automata
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
My theorist hat says that the lack of a TWEWY release date in the West is because of a Bring Arts bundle, but my realist hat says if that were a thing then surely he would be painted by now as they would be working on production to meet the demand.

Recon

Thank you Edmunds
  • News Hound
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
The figure's details look amazing as usual. I wonder what accessories will come with Neku.

eiczerofour

Definite pick up for me. I am so hype, I loved him in DDD and cannot wait to see his story on the Switch!