• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life

I beat it three times, and it's hard mode drop rate is like fourty precent. I just want to know if it's worth the grief to keep fighting it over and over until I can grab its hard mode drop.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

It's just a Teleport pin, i never use them.

Also, use Tin Pin Fire to defeat Progfox, it inflicts HP Drain and makes it take 250 damage every few seconds. You can be lvl 1 and beat it without taking damage.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

No one game is worth buying the entire system, but It's tempting to do so with TWEWY. You should get the DS anyways, because it's a killer system with lots of great games, and since it's backwards compatible, you can play all your GBA games too.

A few games I might suggest that you start with is:

The World Ends With You(Naturally)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, games 1-3(Good luck finding number 1)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Lunar Knights

And those were just off the top of my head. There's a load of other games to play that are loads of fun. Plus, there is the upcoming KH game, 358/2 for the DS. Like I said earlier, no one game is worth buying a DS. But buying a DS is worth playing so many great games.

M

Miss Murder

And I didn't notice blue noise symbol on this day before. Does anybody know what pin it drops on hard mode? it's right before cat street.

I've beat it ... I think four times. Tried it once on hard, and I beat it, although it didn't drop anything.

I used the Teleport pin it dropped on Normal for a while, though. Found it pretty useful.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Kay, that's the Reaper Creeper mission. Where exactly are you at the mission?

Edit: Okay,all you really have to do is get the mime from the guy at Tipsy Tose hall from the guy in the Tux, then go to the two girls standing outside the Mexican dog in spain hill. First, Clear some of the surrounding noise, then a little cut scene will happen, and then clear the girls of noise, and then another cutscene will occure. Imprint Reaper Creeper on the girl with the long hair, and here you can either go white, white, white, or white, black, white. After that, just clear them of noise one last time.

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member

how do you get the Mr.ducky from day 5 week 1

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

The secret reports give you a hint in parenthesis how to get the item..

That one says "(White! White! White!)"...and what are you doing? Playing Reaper Creeper. So, make it go to White 3 times, and you'll get the item.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

He's actually in the main story as well. Try entering the slam parlor in one of Beat's days.

xobybrXIV

does anyone kno how to use the pin big bang (purple pin with bird on it, bought at ramen dons)
in battle, its been bugging me 4ever cuz its a really strong pin and dont know how to use it.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Yeah, i'm still working on that one too actually. At first i thought it had to be draw a circle, because it says something about the beginning and end of the universe, or something along those lines... but i think it needs to be used in conjunction with another pin

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Big Bang needs to be in the same Deck as pin 208, the Big Crunch. It's a pin that looks like this.

Pin_208c.png

Incedentally, The Big Crunch is the Idea of how the universe will meet it's end. The thought is that the universe will eventually recollapse on itself.

Lancelot

Awards

Ahhh, fair enough... Big Crunch is the other one though, isnt it? I mean, i thought it ended up being between those 2 that you get from Don

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Ahhh, fair enough... Big Crunch is the other one though, isnt it? I mean, i thought it ended up being between those 2 that you get from Don

Yeah, you supposedly get both from the Don. Otherwise Big Crunch is Dropped by 83 on ultimate. Lots of Gatito pins requires you to use them in conjunction with other Gatito pins.

Lancelot

Awards

Ah, ok then... Im still training in week 3, day 3. Its fun on Hard now

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
So uh... Title fixed. I was reminded of the classic movie when I edited it earlier. :D

Also, just did some Lv. 1 Reaper whuppin.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I found out a little bit more on how to get the Big Crunch. While both Big Crunch and Big Bang are bought at Ramen Don at Dogenzaka, They sell one or the other based on your DS, meaning if Ramen Don sells Big Bang when I play on my DS, that's all he'll ever sell when I play TWEWY on that DS. If I want to get Big Crunch, I'll need to borrow somebody else's DS to buy Big Crunch from Ramen Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back