• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronzer

It could be Ansem the Wise for all we know. Remember, Apprentice Xehanort stole Ansem's name and then became Xemnas. Well in the Secret Ending, it zooms into Ansem the Wise's eyes, and they are orangey yellow, that is the colour your eye turns if you use a dark corridor. And his eyes where that colour straight after the Terra and Xehanort fight. Doesn't that mean that Ansem studied the darkness before his new apprentice arrived? And if Apprentice Xehanort stole Ansem's name, he probably stole other stuff that Ansem used as well. And KingdomSoul333 what about King Mickey? I'm pretty sure King's don't fight, so why can't Ansem the Wise fight?

And if it is an LS then that will just be rubbish, I am fed up of seeing LS's.

Last edited:

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
It's not AtW.

Secret Ansem Report 6
My choice to befriend darkness here in the midst of nothingness was a sound one. The moment I stared straight ahead with a calm heart, neither rejecting darkness, nor fearing it, I gain a newfound power. A superhuman power—the power of darkness.

It is likely Xehanort and the others were enraptured by this power, eventually becoming its prisoners. I do not intend to allow my heart to be devoured by the darkness as they did, of course.

With this new power, I uncovered a “corridor of darkness” that connects the realm of nothingness to the outside world. While it is difficult to come and go as I please, my banishment is now a thing of the past.

AtW had never used a corridor of darkness before. So how would he get to the LoD before the gummi ships existed? Plus, why wouldn't he go kill the Organization himself in KH2 if he's so crazy h4x strong? Why use some half-baked keyblade-wielding idiot? Plus, he probably had already researched darkness before Xehanort showed up. Read Ansem Report 1 and Secret Ansem Report 1.

Ronzer

It's not AtW.

AtW had never used a corridor of darkness before. So how would he get to the LoD before the gummi ships existed? Plus, why wouldn't he go kill the Organization himself in KH2 if he's so crazy h4x strong? Why use some half-baked keyblade-wielding idiot? Plus, he probably had already researched darkness before Xehanort showed up. Read Ansem Report 1 and Secret Ansem Report 1.

But in the Secret Ending to BBS, Ansem the wise's eyes are orangey-yellow. Just like Master Xehanort, and Terra.

Samhain

Bronze Member
His eye color change was AFTER he got banished to the Realm of Nothingness by Xemnas....that his eyes started to change when he was using the Power of darkness eventually.
AtW got banished 9 years before KH1 by Xehanort the Apprentice
Xehanort the Apprentice wasn't made till AFTER BBS happened
BBS happened way before those 2 things happen thus AtW would somehow have to "time travel" and go back in time

Same with Apprentice Xehanort. Impossible. He wasn't made till AFTER BBS ended. The Land of Departure was still intact at that time so that means this was BEFORE Master Xehanort destroyed it.
Unless it's time travel it is not

Apprentice Xehanort (Terranort)
Ansem the Wise
Xemnas, Ansem SoD

i hav a feeling it deals with Eraqus

Awards
His eye color change was AFTER he got banished to the Realm of Nothingness by Xemnas....that his eyes started to change when he was using the Power of darkness eventually.

Picture2.png

The Land of Departure was still intact at that time so that means this was BEFORE Master Xehanort destroyed it.
Unless it's time travel it is not

No, it wasn't.
Take a look at the sky in the secret boss battle:
Picture9-2.png

This is what it usually looks like, it's star filled as opposed to cloudy:
Picture7-1.png

And here's how it looks after MX destroys it:
Picture8-2.png

It definitely takes place after.

Ronzer

Look at the picture that Grass just put up. That is taken from the secret ending, as soon as Apprentice Xehanort has just arrived. And they zoomed right into his eyes, I think they were trying to say something. I thought that Ansem the Wise didn't use darkness until after his Apprentice Banished him, but that picture clearly shows us something else.

The funny thing is... They zoomed into Master Xehanort's eyes and into Ansem the Wise's eyes to the same distance. Don't think it meant anything though :/.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Ansem had orange eyes when he found Terranort. I don't think it really means all that much, probably just that, as a ruler, he was focusing on the darkness ( as we know from Ansem Report 1).

And the whole zooming in on his eyes/face thing was just to lead into the next scene, which starts with a zoom on his eyes/face under the hood. it's just so you would know who he is.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
But in the Secret Ending to BBS, Ansem the wise's eyes are orangey-yellow. Just like Master Xehanort, and Terra.
The amber eyes signify association with darkness, and Ansem may have already started his studies into darkness at that time. The Ansem reports do not specifically say that he started after Xehanort arrived in RG. In fact, it might have been the spread of the Unversed that made him begin researching darkness, so he might have been studying for a long time. The first Ansem Report, which states that AtW will research darkness, is stated to take place an indefinite amount of time before Secret Ansem Report 1 (in which he has found Xehanort).

Plus, there is no way that Ansem could have had one of the black cloaks. LoD is not Castle Oblivion during the Unknown fight, so the fight occurs before Terranort becomes Ansem's apprentice. Terranort only makes the cloaks as Xemnas because he remembers them from his days as Master Xehanort. And he doesn't remember any of that until after his experiment with Ansem discussed in the first Secret Report. It's not likely that MX gave him the cloak either, as Ansem did not recognize the name 'Xehanort' when Terranort claimed that was his name. And while you could argue that Braig could have given it to him, we have never so much as seen Braig in the same scene as one of the cloaks. As far as we know, he has no use and no knowledge of the cloaks. So Ansem could not have gotten the cloak from its maker, Xehanort, probably didn't get it from Braig (here master, have a magical cloak that protects you from corridors of darkness... what do you need it for and where did I get it? Well...), and didn't get it from the memory-less apprentice he didn't have yet. So unless you're going to argue that he just happened to invent cloaks that are identical in every way to MX's, AtW couldn't have one of the cloaks.

Plus he had never used corridors of darkness before the 6th Secret Report, he didn't have a keyblade to use, he never had a star shard, and gummi ships didn't exits yet, so there's no way he could have reached LoD from RG. And he has absolutely no reason to viciously attack an innocent bystander on a different world. He was pretty mellow most of the time we saw him in Days and KH2. He always made other people do the fighting for him... probably because he's too old.

So yeah, there's pretty much no way the Unknown is Ansem the Wise.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
um it sounds possible but tht would be kinda boring if it was just apprentice xehanort.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
um it sounds possible but tht would be kinda boring if it was just apprentice xehanort.
It likely won't be. Apprentice Xehanort didn't exist until after the LoD was turned into Castle Oblivion, and you fight the Unknown in LoD, so it obviously isn't Castle Oblivion yet.

But then again, Nomura did say that we'll think it doesn't make sense for the person to be there.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
It likely won't be. Apprentice Xehanort didn't exist until after the LoD was turned into Castle Oblivion, and you fight the Unknown in LoD, so it obviously isn't Castle Oblivion yet.

But then again, Nomura did say that we'll think it doesn't make sense for the person to be there.

I still think it's MX Nobody. Think about it: does it make sense that he would be there? Not really, we all thought his body just faded away.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I still think it's MX Nobody. Think about it: does it make sense that he would be there? Not really, we all thought his body just faded away.
This is a possibility. But it seems very unlikely, because Yen Sid explained to Sora that you only create a Nobody when your heart collapses into darkness and becomes a Heartless. MX did not become a Heartless, so he should not have created a Nobody. But then again, Yen Sid's speech could have been affected by translation, and Nomura could easily retcon it.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This is a possibility. But it seems very unlikely, because Yen Sid explained to Sora that you only create a Nobody when your heart collapses into darkness and becomes a Heartless. MX did not become a Heartless, so he should not have created a Nobody. But then again, Yen Sid's speech could have been affected by translation, and Nomura could easily retcon it.

I think that in stories, the characters don't always know everything. In KH2, yes, that's how a Nobody was created, because normally when you lose your heart, it turns into a Heartless. But MX's didn't. However, his heart still left the body, and it probably has a strong enough will to live. So if nothing else, I think it's just a special Nobody.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
LoD could still be there at any time period because it's CO. And CO has those memory rooms, never thought of that did you? No, so shut up. And don't give me any of that, "Namine caused it", or "The Cards" crap. Where'd the Organization get the cards, huh? Castle Oblivion. So Aqua decided to go back in there for whatever reason(Or maybe this is before she walked put of there in the Last Episode). And goes into one of the rooms to find it's LoD, and fights a remnance of Eraqus that was awakened when she transformd LoD into CO. Consider it. It's plausible.

Ronzer

I wanna know what happened to Master Xehanorts body when he fused with Terra. The Unknown could be his Lingering Spirit, just like Terras was his armour, the robe could be MX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back