• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
No. Not boring. I like reading ur fic though..=)
That's really good to hear! :) I hope tp keep writing chapters to entertain you, let me tell you the story has really only just begun, lol.

Elorah

Awards
O_O JIMINY!! lol :p

Things seem to be going back to normal... or do they? *smirk*

Very nice as always!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
When tis the next chapter coming up?
Currently writing it actually, not sure when It'll be done though, I'm expecting it to be rather long, or at least as long as my normal ones, Hehehe I think I have already planed my longest chapter but it's waaayyy later lol, This one will be one of the longest ones though...

O_O JIMINY!! lol
Hehehe I wanted to add a slight kinda intresting start I made that chapter purely cause I was worried people were getting bored with all the feelings junk I swear I need to do it but more action is soon I promise.

Things seem to be going back to normal... or do they? *smirk*
They do don't they... but... only I know at this point muahahahaaa.

Very nice as always!
Thankyou my dear, *Bows*

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 6! Should be done any day now, maybe even tonight XD

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
YAY!!! Tonight!!! lol, take your time!
Sorry Man, got a bit delayed as you'd probably notice, things are really quiet the the moment though so I will probably get some writing down tonight. As I've said before Im expecting this to be one of my *ahem* longer chapters... So who know's when it'll be, I don't think I have any homework for tomorrow so I think I have a free day for wrting lol.

Woot! Can't wait for that!
Hey, Thanks! I will try not to keep you in suspence too long XD

Well, Take ur time, i do hope i can read ur fic as soon as possible. Lol
Thanks dude, and Peace! lol
Sorry felt like being random.
Anyways I would get it done but I refuse to rush it on you guys and do a pathetic job, I mean I have to feel in the mood for writing, I can't do it properly if I am distracted. Im not today so I think I should be right XD.

Stars

リク
Thanks dude, and Peace! lol
Sorry felt like being random.
Anyways I would get it done but I refuse to rush it on you guys and do a pathetic job, I mean I have to feel in the mood for writing, I can't do it properly if I am distracted. Im not today so I think I should be right XD.

Welcome ^_^
yeah i know. Lol. Couldnt do well if you don't have mood to write.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Welcome ^_^
yeah i know. Lol. Couldnt do well if you don't have mood to write.
No, Im glad you guys understand that. :D

Well, I'm just giving you guys an update on what's going on.
So far I have been writing the chapter all afternoon! Yes all after noon, ok I no that's not a lot when I wrote one chapter for a whole day but this one is now a total of 5 and a 1/2 A4 pages long, yes, and Im still not quite done yet ok maybe Im a little carried away with it but I did promise it would be long, did I not? lol Still it's not my longest I mean just looking here chapter 5 is 6 pages long believe it or not, 4 is 4 and 1/2, 3 is 5 pages, 2 is only 2 and 1 is 1 and a 1/2... Hmm it appears Im getting longer each time aye? lol With some slight variations of of course well anyway chapter 6 isn't compelete yet I wanted to finish it for you but that would mean rushing it and Im kinda tired now. lol, I have school tomorrow, early morning with band lol so I probably should stop writing now. If I kept going Id do a crud job on it and I don't want to do that especially for this chapter... Hmmm is this a hint? Maybe maybe not, Muahahahaha It's for me to know and you to think about. I almost feel as though Im describing Nomura lol. If any guy could confuse a whole bunch of people it's him :lol:

Stars

リク
SeaSalt, you're cool.. Lol. I believe u can do much much better soon..longer pages means u are improving i think. Lol. xD
But if tmr u are having classes, just take a rest. =) I guess u are tired by writting the fic all afternoon!
I having exam, but still wandering in forum. xD

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
SeaSalt, you're cool.. Lol. I believe u can do much much better soon..longer pages means u are improving i think. Lol. xD
But if tmr u are having classes, just take a rest. =) I guess u are tired by writting the fic all afternoon!
I having exam, but still wandering in forum. xD

Thanks heaps man, :thumbsup:
I am really tired from school but it's early days yet, I mean, It's going to get messy when I have exams comming up.
I took today off anyways cause I was overly tired and I got home late from school so I took some time to hang with my friends. Im not sure I have heaps of homework begining to pile again which I need to finish but I'll do that soon. Please don't get me wrong though guys, I love writing. I love having the ability to express my self through words. I find it a great way to release my creativity which I seem to have a lot of... :blush:

Anyways when things cool down a bit I'll bring you chapter 6.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Haha. Don't stress about it, we will wait for ur fic.
Thanks man, I most likely will do some writing this afternoon/this evening XD

Sorry, I am a little late. Still, I liked the last chapter.
No worries mate, and I'm glad you liked it, as I said before more comming soon!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hey Sea Salt....I havent posted in a while Ive been very busy still Im waiting for the next chapter....
That's cool I understand we all get busy at times, Im working on the new chapters very shortly. :)

cant wait for the next chapter. this is great
Thanks Mate! Off topic, Love the sig, tis awesome!

Can't wait for your update ^^
Well, I'll try not to keep you in suspence too long! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back