• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True Reincarnation Theory (Eraqus and Striletzia)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Ansem%2C_Seeker_of_Darkness_%28with_Guardian%29_KH.png

634px-Marluxia_%28Second_Form%29_KHRECOM.png

You've heard the phrase that "Nobody dies in Kingdom Hearts", but the exception to the rule seems to be Master Eraqus. The narrative seemed to display that he was struck by Xehanort in Birth by Sleep, but we eventually find out that Eraqus spirit lives on through Terra's heart after Xehanort hijacks Terra's body. Though this fact, some people have theorised that The Guardian that Ansem, Seeker of Darkness yields is in fact Eraqus.

I want to revisit this prospect after the Union X update. Striletzia was killed of by Lauriam, and we see in Chain of Memories that Marluxia has a Guardian of his own (at the time, that was probably to justify him being the main antagonist of Chain of Memories). But Nomura likes to revisit concepts to add more breadth to them. What if Ansem's and Marluxia's guardians are reincarnations of Eraqus and Striletzia respectively? They may both symbolise the spirit that still haunts them? After all, the definition of reincarnation is: "The rebirth of a soul in a new body!"

Last edited:

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Well I'm not as sure about the Eraqus being the Guardian one, but I like the second one. Especially since the "Angel of Death" nobody has facial features unlike lesser Nobodies, which could allude to it being a special Nobody or the first Nobody like others have pointed out. Striletzia could fit the bill. Question is could she come back if her Heartless is destroyed?

Edit: Also has a hood like Org members. Almost like a Nobody stuck in between the two categories.

Edit: Sorry! Last edit I promise! Check out those dark lines under the Nobody's eyes. They're probably just that, but how dark would it be if they represented tears.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well I'm not as sure about the Eraqus being the Guardian one, but I like the second one. Especially since the "Angel of Death" nobody has facial features unlike lesser Nobodies, which could allude to it being a special Nobody or the first Nobody like others have pointed out. Striletzia could fit the bill. Question is could she come back if her Heartless is destroyed?

Eraqus was struck by Xehanort. Striletzia was struck by Lauriam. Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness is technically the Heartless of Terranort (Xehanort + Terra + Eraqus heart). The real question is, how would Striletzia connect herself to Marluxia as a nobody? I was a vocal supporter of Striletzia being the very first Nobody in existence. Maybe Striletzia's reincarnation goes all Drakengard and a pact is formed between the figure and Lauriam?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I just don't see the connection between the Nobody and Strelitzia, they also don't have a single thing that really connects the two visually.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Eraqus was struck by Xehanort. Striletzia was struck by Lauriam. Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness is technically the Heartless of Terranort (Xehanort + Terra + Eraqus heart). The real question is, how would Striletzia connect herself to Marluxia as a nobody? I was a vocal supporter of Striletzia being the very first Nobody in existence. Maybe Striletzia's reincarnation goes all Drakengard and a pact is formed between the figure and Lauriam?
Yeah after thinking it over, that's true. Maybe the wraps over the Guardian's mouth represents Ansem SoD/Xehanort keeping Eraqus restrained or should I say under wraps? I'm not sure about the second question. Maybe Lauriam captured the essence of her body or something? I mean they could literally give almost any answer to explain it.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I just don't see the connection between the Nobody and Strelitzia, they also don't have a single thing that really connects the two visually.

What Is Reincarnation For Religion Spiritual Meaning

Here's a breakdown of the concept of Reincarnation. I've sample the key sentence for convenience purposes.

"Although the belief in reincarnation appears within some Buddhist traditions, it's actually part of Hindu doctrine, or official religious law. This cycle of birth, death, and rebirth, known as samsara, describes what your soul goes through as it inhabits a body, leaves that body upon it's death, then returns to Earth in a new physical form".

With this concept of reincarnation, it's entirely possible for Striletzia to be this nobody husk thus validating this theory.

ebenbork

Awards
True or not. This might be my favorite theory in the entire franchise. And darkest in my opinion. I definitely agree with Eraqus because he is protecting Terras body. And the guardian doesn't have much backstory.

Again I love the idea of the "guardian" of Marluxia being a thing but I think it's too early to tell. But honestly i think its not too far off to just assume she is tied to the one who struck her down.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
The third form is the only one that has any real semblance to Strelitzia.

Those 2 long extensions coming from it's head could be based on her two long pigtails.
Marluxia_%28Third_Form%29_KHRECOM.png

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yeah after thinking it over, that's true. Maybe the wraps over the Guardian's mouth represents Ansem SoD/Xehanort keeping Eraqus restrained or should I say under wraps? I'm not sure about the second question. Maybe Lauriam captured the essence of her body or something? I mean they could literally give almost any answer to explain it.
I am just wondering how Marluxia's somebody is in the same time period as Ventus after the events of the Keyblade War. Maybe, the Master of Masters is behind Marluxia's apparent arrival in the time frame and his "guardian".

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Are you serious?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There's way more there to tie her to being Marluxia's third form than her being Larxene of all people.

EDIT: Alpha's post just loaded for me and I see he uses the other form as his example in the post, which may have been what you were referring to, if so apologies

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Are you serious?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There's way more there to tie her to being Marluxia's third form than her being Larxene of all people.

EDIT: Alpha's post just loaded for me and I see he uses the other form as his example in the post, which may have been what you were referring to, if so apologies
Yeah, I was referring to the other form - no worries!

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Assuming that really is Strelitzia, could be she even be saved. I mean unlike the other characters with tragic fates she doesn't have anyone that would go searching for her or at the least remember and provide info on her, like the others who need to be saved. I mean outside Marluxia but why would he even spill the beans on something like that.

If she at least became friends with the player they could have made it so that info somehow trickled down from them into the present era or something.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I am just wondering how Marluxia's somebody is in the same time period as Ventus after the events of the Keyblade War. Maybe, the Master of Masters is behind Marluxia's apparent arrival in the time frame and his "guardian".

Well I mean it kind of matches up. A time with a younger Ven would explain a younger Marluxia's somebody. As for the MoM being involved with his sudden appearance, I could see it. He's already proven untrustworthy and since he won't appear in 3 I could see the MoM playing a significant part in the final act of this game. So if Lar.. Laur.. Marluxia's somebody is part of the bigger picture then he's probably part of MoM's plan. Just not sure the MoM would be the guardian. He seems like he'd play a bigger role and doesn't fit visually either.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
True or not. This might be my favorite theory in the entire franchise. And darkest in my opinion. I definitely agree with Eraqus because he is protecting Terras body. And the guardian doesn't have much backstory.

Again I love the idea of the "guardian" of Marluxia being a thing but I think it's too early to tell. But honestly i think its not too far off to just assume she is tied to the one who struck her down.

Most favourite theory in the entire franchise? wow, I'm honoured by the compliment. There's been a lot of elaborate theories, but to label mines as first class is genuinely appreciative.

I've created a theory called The Time Capsule Theory. It explains how a pre-existing Kingdom Hearts character is able to end up in the present day (provided they originated from The Age of Fairy Tales). I'll link it down below

https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdo...sule-theory-5th-union-leader-explanation.html

In layman terms, The Unchained Realm where the Dandelions reside in may be a pocket in which time stands still. Think of Timeless River: it's a self-contained time capsule.

Alpha's post just loaded for me and I see he uses the other form as his example in the post, which may have been what you were referring to, if so apologies

To be fair, both the second and third form of Marluxia's guardian is still the same creature. I just used the second form as the image is not as large as the third form. And good on you for using a visual representation: you've pointed out factors that even I was oblivious of.

Assuming that really is Strelitzia, could be she even be saved. I mean unlike the other characters with tragic fates she doesn't have anyone that would go searching for her or at the least remember and provide info on her, like the others who need to be saved. I mean outside Marluxia but why would he even spill the beans on something like that.

You know, I just had an epiphany. What if the Nobodies in the Tangled world isn't symbolic of Marluxia as a Seeker of Darkness, but instead, it's symbolic of Striletzia as a Seeker of Darkness (provided Marluxia's guardian is Striletzia)? You may think that I'm stretching it, but here me out here, what if Xemnas and Xigbar recruited Marluxia not because of him, but his pact partner, Striletzia? But they had to make do with Marluxia as he controlled Striletzia. Getting rid of him may have ultimately severed the hypothetical pact, and gave Striletzia her human form back albeit as a human nobody?

Not only would it give Striletzia a larger role beyond Union X, but it seems plausible given the fact that Marluxia's guardian is technically a nobody. Xehanort can have an easier chance of inserting his heart into the nobody as it's still a being void of a real Heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Are you guys telling me that KHX has an actual story, and that it's not just freemium shovelware?

SomeKHFan

Awards
I've created a theory called The Time Capsule Theory. It explains how a pre-existing Kingdom Hearts character is able to end up in the present day (provided they originated from The Age of Fairy Tales). I'll link it down below

https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdo...sule-theory-5th-union-leader-explanation.html

In layman terms, The Unchained Realm where the Dandelions reside in may be a pocket in which time stands still. Think of Timeless River: it's a self-contained time capsule.

Although I don't fully agree with the Blane/Ienzo theory (I see Blaine potentially being a relative) theory fits quite well with Ventus and Lauriam. Although Blaine could have easily have left the Unchained Realm earlier, fell in love with someone in Radiant Garden and fathered Ienzo.

With Ventus and Lauriam, it's possible that they left the unchained at the same time, while possibly being seperated. Ventus is currently in a timeless sleep where he isn't aging however, which is why Marluxia looks much older as he has aged.

Muke

whatever
Awards
In no way, shape, form, or existence did your comment answer my question.
Ah, I thought you were making fun of a mobile game having crucial story in it (which is not wrong because I don't like it either)

Yes, KHX and KHUX (Union Cross) do have an actual story, and its elements will also be relevant in KH3. (The Box of BackCover being an example). There will undoubtedly be more elements that will be crucial to understand KH3.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This person that Marluxia's other killed seems likely. The theory makes sense. I figured that Guardian was Eraqus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back