• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I am actually serious about getting all the platinums again, lel. Saying that I couldn't wait to do Re:CoM and BBS again would be a lie tho. xD

I also wouldn't call 4.0 a "joke" or anything. It's just way easier to type especially on the phone.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I made it to the 4th and final campaign on J-Stars. I just have maybe and your and a half left and then the platinum for that is mine (since I've been so busy with school, I've basically been working on that plat if someone calls me and wants to talk on the phone for a minute since its pretty much a mindless plat).

I'll be glad once that's done since I can finally shelf it and say I did EVERYTHING on it. Then once school is out, it's back to the P5 I go, where a first play through means who cares about trophies!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I finally went back to platinum Horizon this weekend, and man what a fantastic game. A couple of those hunting trials were pretty awful, but overall it's still leading as my GOTY and of the generation.

It's only my 6th plat, so I've got some work to do. I think I may tackle KH2 next. It's been my favorite game for quite some time, so this could be a great way to see it in another light and experience some stuff I missed out on.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That's...quite a lot, yeah. xD

I'm almost through with platting KH2 again. Had almost forgotten how much I hate the data org fights. Or some of them, at least.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Platted J-Stars and randomly somehow ended up with a 70% complete play through of Infamous Second Son. I'm only about halfway through the story too, just been doing side missions and clearing districts. All I'll need is a day off and I can probs plat it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Infamous Second Son was a relatively easy platinum. I can't remember anything that was truly challenging.

If any any of y'all get Late Shift (6 gold, 14 silver, 1 plat I believe) then just use the speed running method. It gets tedious having to go through all the same media again several times over.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Got the plat for Nier: Automata a few days back. It has been a few years since I got a plat from a game, so I guess that fact alone tells how much I enjoyed this game. I got over 80% of the trophies trough legit means, but the couple last ones were so such a grind that I used the trophy shop to get them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I am not proud of getting the ridiculously easy plat for Mr. Massagy, nor am I excited that it now taints my PSNProfiles as "fastest platinum", nor am I thrilled it took the spotlight away from getting the BbS platinum 20 minutes before it, but man was that an easy 34 trophies.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'll plat The Walking Dead Season 3 tonight, and I've been playing Dark Cloud a bit lately when I'm not pushing through P5, and it seems like Dark Cloud will be a really simple Plat.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I was sooo close to getting my second platinum in Birth by Sleep before remembering I need to play through the game on crit with all characters. Which, if I must specify, sounds like a no-no.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I am not proud of getting the ridiculously easy plat for Mr. Massagy, nor am I excited that it now taints my PSNProfiles as "fastest platinum", nor am I thrilled it took the spotlight away from getting the BbS platinum 20 minutes before it, but man was that an easy 34 trophies.

You could always try My Name is Mayo for a slightly more dignified fastest plat.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You could always try My Name is Mayo for a slightly more dignified fastest plat.
I got that one months ago and it took me 40-odd minutes cause my hand was really hurting from mashing X.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
My latest platinum is Tekken 7. Got it in less than 24 hours. Really, really easy. Awesome game. If you're into fighting games or you want to "relive" childhood memories of playing Tekken with friends, this is the game to get for sure.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
The last Plat I got got was... KHIIFM I believe. I have 70% on Overwatch and a little over 80-90% on BBSFM. But sadly I will have to get 1.5+2.5 and recollect those trophies again to try for the plat, as my PS3 broke.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The new Cars game comes out this month. I hope it's an easy platinum like the previous game.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm curious why some of the PS2 on PS4 games have plats and some don't.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Noticed that for a few. I think Parappa the Rapper and Ape Escape don't have any platinums.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Sony are dicks. That the 1980 original Pac-man gets a plat but not Resident Evil 4 is indefensible.

Back