• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I haven't platted anything in a while, been playing a lot of old PS2 games or Dragon Quest on my 3ds. Did recently play Parappa the Rapper 2 on PS4, but it only has a 100%, no plat.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
It took forever but finally got my KH2 plat. Just gotta finish DDD too and then I'm happy.

Max

Staff member
Awards
My trophy list is going to be at a long and slow crawl as I try to survive this final month of school. Outside of schoolwork, if I do manage to get time to game it's just going to be Persona 5, so trophies be damned for a while.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Soooo close to getting all of the objectives for 0.2, just have to beat it on critical and do all of the weird boss-specific things, like "defeat ___ with spellweaver" or "defeat ___ without taking damage".

Max

Staff member
Awards
The only objectives in missing in 0.2 are beating the 2 bosses with no damage and using a specific move with Mickey to finish a boss. I got so frustrated with it last time I played and haven't went back yet though.

I've also almost got then plat for J Stars Victory Vs. +, the only trophy I have left is to finish all 4 story campaigns, which is really tedious since they're essentially all exactly the same. I'm about 75% done with the third campaign.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
The boss ones are so difficult/specialized that I have difficulty eve attempting them sometimes; I swear it's impossible for me to not kill phantom aqua on standard mode before I do the spellweaver spin. I must have to do it on a harder mode, which is something I really don't want to do.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Good luck with 0.2. The no damage challenges gave me quite the hard time.

Since my KH4.0 finally arrived, I can't wait to plat all the games again!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
looks like I'm jumping on the kh1.5+2.5 platinum wagon with you folks

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
*can't tell if you're kidding or not*
1.5 + 2.5 = 4.

It's a in my opinion overused lame joke on the KH numbering system.

I'm so behind on getting trophies. I'm trying to juggle 4 Kingdom Hearts games, Persona 5, and Yooka-Laylee. This week I'll be jumping into The Late Shift and trying to get all trophies from that movie.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
1.5 + 2.5 = 4.

It's a in my opinion overused lame joke on the KH numbering system.

I'm so behind on getting trophies. I'm trying to juggle 4 Kingdom Hearts games, Persona 5, and Yooka-Laylee. This week I'll be jumping into The Late Shift and trying to get all trophies from that movie.

I got the joke, I'm just incredulous that VoidGear's going to platinum everything again. You. Are. A. Goddess.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KH1 isn't that hard to platinum and someone platinum'd KH2 in 48 hours :O

Just need time and patience.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Watch out. I'm slowly catching up. I'm only 81 platinum trophies behind :p

I'm surprised you haven't beaten Yooka-Laylee yet. How are you enjoying the game?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Watch out. I'm slowly catching up. I'm only 81 platinum trophies behind :p

I'm surprised you haven't beaten Yooka-Laylee yet. How are you enjoying the game?
Shit I better get a move on!

It's good. You basically just enter a world and run around trying to find things to do. I got to the second world before I put it down due to holidays / other games. I know some people that just sped through the game and I'm keen for some of the higher level skills and attacks.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Shit I better get a move on!

Your backlog could use some love too xD

It's good. You basically just enter a world and run around trying to find things to do. I got to the second world before I put it down due to holidays / other games. I know some people that just sped through the game and I'm keen for some of the higher level skills and attacks.

Good to hear. It's definitely on my list. I'm just slowly prioritizing my games.

In the meantime, I'm going to start working on the platinum for Arkham Knight, while I wait for my KH4.0 copy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My back log sucks. I especially hate when I get a game then learn that the trophies are nearly impossible. They're mostly on indie games, and Night in the Woods pisses me off since a trophy description is literally "We made the game and have never gotten this. Wow."

Recon

Art of War
Awards
My back log sucks. I especially hate when I get a game then learn that the trophies are nearly impossible. They're mostly on indie games, and Night in the Woods pisses me off since a trophy description is literally "We made the game and have never gotten this. Wow."

This is why the website playstationtrophies has become my best friend when hunting for trophies. Limbo has a trophy sort of like that. "Walk through darkness with traps everywhere for 10 minutes. Good luck"

Back