• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I just got the last trophy in Kingdom Hearts 0.2 and oh boy, I feel like difficulty-wise, completing Terra's reports in BBS was a joke in comparison...

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I never really care much for getting 100% cheevos, but I had it on The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth as well as Afterbrith. Afterbirth+ just came out so I'm grinding out the new ones. 333/339. For character achievements, I just need to beat Greedier and Delirium with The Lost (can only take 1 hit per room) and these are the new last and arguably the hardest bosses of the game. The others are miscellaneous stuff that will either take a lot of time (one of which is to play the game 31 days in a row) or a lot of luck to get incredibly overpowered incredibly fast: beat a run in less than 20 minutes when a full run can normally take anywhere from 40mins to an hour depending on the build you roll. It's gonna be an adventure.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I never really care much for getting 100% cheevos, but I had it on The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth as well as Afterbrith. Afterbirth+ just came out so I'm grinding out the new ones. 333/339. For character achievements, I just need to beat Greedier and Delirium with The Lost (can only take 1 hit per room) and these are the new last and arguably the hardest bosses of the game. The others are miscellaneous stuff that will either take a lot of time (one of which is to play the game 31 days in a row) or a lot of luck to get incredibly overpowered incredibly fast: beat a run in less than 20 minutes when a full run can normally take anywhere from 40mins to an hour depending on the build you roll. It's gonna be an adventure.

It's something I used to think was dumb, and I also still think is dumb, but at the same time, I get kinda engrossed in it. Like, I dunno, I like the satisfaction of that ping.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I just got the last trophy in Kingdom Hearts 0.2 and oh boy, I feel like difficulty-wise, completing Terra's reports in BBS was a joke in comparison...

I'm level 75 on critical mode on 0.2. After I hit 80 I'll beat the final boss and then revert to beginner to clean up objectives.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Grinding to level 80 in Critical was such a chore. I was so bored I even calculated how much EXP you could get from 3 minutes in Castle of Dreams (just over 16K).

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah 0.2 100% was definitely a lot more work than I thought it would be. Grinding to level 80 was annoying, even going between the last world and the mirror world it took like 3 hours, but the objectives were much worse. I've already ranted about the Darkside fight and why I hated the no damage objective for it, but also stuff like "freeze 5 heartless" and the fact that even though the objectives for treasures can be carried over to the next save file, and even after you get the objective done for collecting all chests from all worlds, that's still not enough. No, they have to be on the same save file, even though the objectives for them carry over...? It was really confusing and super annoying trying to hunt for the chests that are missing, without having any clue how many are missing and from what world.

I'd probably still be searching for the chests if I didn't happen to have my critical file that didn't have the objectives carried over and could see which worlds were missing chests....

Anyway, definitely happy to move onto trophy hunting for DDD, the requirements sound much more reasonable. Also kinda disappointed 0.2 didn't have a plat. I know it's short and all but still. It had trophies, so why not a plat too.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Anyway, definitely happy to move onto trophy hunting for DDD, the requirements sound much more reasonable. Also kinda disappointed 0.2 didn't have a plat. I know it's short and all but still. It had trophies, so why not a plat too.

They were hard enough for a plat, too! Sure, not as time-taking as other games, but difficult to achieve.
Also sorry for your grinding problems :( I guess you really get more experience on easy, cause it took me like an hour and a half to get from level 64 to 80. :(

Recon

Art of War
Awards
edit: i regret making this post...i'm taking a break from the internet

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So, I'm playing Tomb Raider (Definitive Edition) for the first time. Amazing game. The trophies are fairly easy to acquire until I realize half the trophies are locked to multipler. Ok, that's fine. I'll do some multiplayer...until I realize I need to make purchases to unlock certain trophies.

Purchases. For. Trophies. Are you fucking serious? Turn [OFF] ON.

Whoa whoa, what?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I got my 17th Platinum today - finished off Jak and Daxter. Not a long game at all. Took me 3 years, but I restarted, and you jump through the game surprisingly quickly. I have Jak 1 and 3 platinum'd, but now I should get 2 out of the way some day.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I got my first Platinum from Ratchet and Clank. Now I'm working on Hotline Miami (great indie game). Soon after I'll probably platinum Bloodborne.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My SO recently got her 1st plat with Telltale Batman & is working her way through J&D1 now.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

update: All I have left on Isaac Afterbirth+ is being Delirium with The Lost and collecting every item (only missing two, one of which only appears in secret rooms which have a low chance of giving items anyway).
Fighting Delirium isn't too bad with any other character since if you have a good build and plenty of health you'll be fine, but since The Lost can only take one hit per room and Delirium is a bastard that like to teleport all over the place (including next to you) and deals contact damage, it'll be tough. There's a one time item called Chaos Card that instantly kills any monster or boss in a single hit...Expect Delirium, anyway. So there goes that strategy. The best I can hope for is breaking the game, getting an incredibly overpowered build, and killing it before it can do too much. That's basically what I did in Greedier mode anyway. Wish me luck, yo.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I got my first Platinum from Ratchet and Clank. Now I'm working on Hotline Miami (great indie game). Soon after I'll probably platinum Bloodborne.

I should probably try and platinum those games, along with the newer one if I get it back from a friend.

My SO recently got her 1st plat with Telltale Batman & is working her way through J&D1 now.

Jak & Daxter is a pretty simple platinum. It's just tedious when you need to collect the orbs, especially on the Snowy Mountains. I got stuck looking for one last precursor orb for a while, only to find it hidden in a pile of snow from when I broke boxes.

One thing I'll say is I'll probably not be platinuming the Prince of Persia games any time soon. The Sands of Time is a maybe, but both Warrior Within and Two Thrones require you to finish the game 3 times, because for whatever reason, difficulty completion doesn't stack. You need to finish it on Easy, Normal and Hard respectively. Why.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Jak & Daxter is a pretty simple platinum. It's just tedious when you need to collect the orbs, especially on the Snowy Mountains. I got stuck looking for one last precursor orb for a while, only to find it hidden in a pile of snow from when I broke boxes.

She changed her plans. J&D on hold, plated Wolf Among Us as her second & has been playing Transformers Devastation for 10-12 hours a day for the last 3 days.

She's a reallllly big Transformers fangirl.

SpongeBlade257

I got my first platinum from BTTF: The Game (PS3), followed by Adventure Time: Finn And Jake Investigations and the PS4 version of the former. (I have three total.)

I'm SO close to getting a platinum in Stick Of Truth, Disney Universe, Plankton's Robotic Revenge and Across The 2nd Dimension, and I'm unable to get platinum in LBP3 due to some instances of trophy stacking between both the PS3 and PS4 versions I have - I've essentially blocked myself out of it.

SkeithTheTerror

Earlier this week I finally got around to getting the plat in KH2FM. If I ever have to touch Assault on the Dreadnought Mission 3 again, it will be too soon.

Hillpiers

I have everything in terry's reports done but the True Adventurer trophy hasn't unlocked? Does anyone know why?

Back