• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~The SEXY fanclub of Sparks~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Haha I know! Don't they just look awesome?!?! I want to go there one day, like its now offically on my bucket list lol :3

Esso

Fire Breaker
Awwww yeah I miss Twix and Cara too...but I'll be here to help ya if I see this thread ;3

I wish they still came on.. *sigh*... but I'm glad that your here to help :3

Me too actually but they're mainly your friends so you probably miss them more...and it's good to be here to help ;3

We were rainbow mole lowling, fangirl swooning, *facecouchpillow*, LOWLOFFTHECOUCH, friends... ah goodtimes.
and haha I'm glad you are here, it would be really lonely without ya :3

Hahah that sounds exactly right lol well they are great friends so I can see why you miss them...and yeah I can just about imagine the crickets lol xD
I might not be on for much too.
I almost ate a cricket once, they were at a candy store (like those kinds that are seasoned and stuff) and my mom was like, "you should get some and try it!" and then I was like, "0_O NO FREAKING WAY." and then she bought some behind my back and put it in my sandwich that I got, but luckily I noticed it, that was not a pretty night xD
I know a cricket who would be terrified to hear this.
Haha wait your mom bought crickets at a candy store??? that's not wierd at all lol and yuk that wouldve been a gross sandwich...
Ever had a huge jawbreaker?
Yeah it was a really ig candy store lol. and I told you she was weird!!! xP and yeah it really would've been. I have eaten escargo (can't speeelll) before and that was really good :3
Jawbreakers have many layers.
That's wierder than your mom if they sell crickets xD and oh I wanna be a culinary explorer for a hobby lol I love trying new food so I'd be open to try that :3
Very well said, you must love food as much as I do.
I've seen worse though, like in Arizona, they have scorpion lollipops 0_O' and is that also cause you like cooking? ;3

I think so lol along with hiking and biking :3 you and me could travel lots <3
Call a cheparon
Thats pretty much what I would want to do in my spare tiime if I was a doctor is travel all over to other countries cities try new things and expirence histories and have like a grand adventure lol :3
I'd probably be a JW missionary if I wanted to.
Omg you are the perfect girl for me <3

Heheh I just like exploring new places x3 <3 (I would even go like cave exploring or something cause I've heard its just pretty lol

Like me :3 and heheh I explored the 4th largest cave in the world a week ago x3 <3
Interesting, learn anything new?
You did?!?! LUCKY <3, lol I want to go to one of those caves in south america that you have to dive into lol :3 they sounds both scary and exciting xD
I gone to a couple creeks before in DR.
Yep I went to Wind Cave in South Dakota lol it was awesome! <3 and yikes I'd be scared considering I couldn't swim lol but they sure look cool! :3
Same.
Sounds... windy? lol cool <3 and haha you don't have to swim! You use a bungee cord to like freefall into it xD but they look cool to me too lol :3
I just got the thought of Wind Tunnels now that you mention it.
Oh I thought they were the diving ones...but yeah that would be fun! we could see it all lol <3
Yes 'we' could.
Maybe, I don't quite remember since I watched a video on it lol... and yeah it would :3 we could <3
'We'
Haha ok then and uh huh just you and me <3
... It'd be much funner with a few friends along.
THIS, IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT :3
caves.jpg

just you and me <3 (this is in New Zealand)
Forgetting me? Wow.
Omg that's awesome! they had those in wind cave but they weren't glow in the darkey xD

Haha I know! Don't they just look awesome?!?! I want to go there one day, like its now offically on my bucket list lol :3
You two must have lots in store.
They look so pretty! I wanna see your face lit up by those <3 and heheh well put it on OUR bucket list lol ;3
Yep yep 'our' bucket list.

Marluxia777

Haha Gesso...idk if we'd bring you along lol mebbe another time xD
yeah I like food like you lol
yes I've had a large jawbreaker
I learned lots there xD
don't be jealous of Amber and I's future adventures lol

Esso

Fire Breaker
Haha that was just an attempt at a joke that's all. Hope you enjoy those future trips if they ever come into happening of course. lol
But if they do, please be sure to send me a few pictures of them.
With that aside, how be you?

Sparks

gone
Awwwww Gesso, we'll all go some other time together lol but hi to both of youuus :3 and haha I would take like a ton of pictures xD

Sparks

gone
I would suck at having those pictures taken xD but I would show them to Gesso nonetheless lol
hi Amber :3
Hey there :3
Hey crazy people .
Heyhey there C:
hey peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heyheyhey there :)
I sometimes have questioned whether I'm crazy or not... anyway hey Chaos.

Greetings :3
Heyheyheyhey there :D
greetings online peoplez!
Heyheyheyheyhey there ^^
Hello! I don't think we've ever talked before...
Thats just cause I have so many members lol
oh my goodness this thread is huge how did I miss it o___o

CAN I JOIN
<3
HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY there ELLE-CHANNNNNNNNNNNN <33333 Yes!!!! of course you can join :3
and yeah its reaaaaaaaaaaaaally old, and huge lol (omfg eweweweweewwwweeewwww EW.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back