• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The secret boss could be....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

In all honesty, I think the secret boss has absolutely nothing to do with KH3 or the Xehanort saga for that matter. I think he is just meant to be used as a snippet for the next KH series and as such won't be revealed until the game after KH3 is announced.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
While Nomura is looking to the future, I don't think he's looking that far.

It seems the general consensus is that this being is an incarnation of Xehanort. That much is possible, and since everything is connected in this first saga of Kingdom Hearts, there's not much of a possibility of it being a new character, not yet. I prefer calling this being Xehanort's Promise. As it uses variations of Xemnas' weapons, yet comes before Xemnas, there isn't much chance of it being a Sentiment, or Lingering Spirit as they have begun to be called. Thus it is a being embodying Xehanort's will to control Kingdom Hearts, no matter what it takes...And while MX's goal may have been to bring Balance to the worlds, when he took over Terra's body and lost to the Lingering Sentiment, he lost portions of his memories. If the being is a spawn of the Possession, then either it also lost some memories, or it is an incarnation of those memories. Either way, his goal began to change, and after Terra used the Keyblade on himself, all his Memories were lost on the spot. As we know from CoM, Memories are never destroyed, so where did they go?

Possibility 1: Xehanort's Promise, as stated earlier, could be a manifestation of those memories. Remember, Xion was formed from "Leaked" memories, so something similar may have happened. And when XP is defeated, those memories slowly find their way back to Xehanort (Explaining the theories behind Ansem the Dark/Xemnas remembering these events)

Possibility 2: They were simply forced to the depths of his Heart, and remained there for many years, becoming unlocked when Xehanort became Ansem the Dark and Xemnas, enabling him to slowly remember.

Whatever became of those memories, Xehanort's mission changed when he was split into Heartless and Nobody. He sought the Control of Kingdom Hearts. Thus this being can be a manifestation of that will.

Whatever the nature of this being's existence, the only thing that is certain at this point is that nothing is certain. We will have to wait for 3D/the Mystery Game to provide us with a full explanation.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
What ever happened to everyone thinking it was the nobody of Eraqus/Terra, since Eraqus' and Terra's hearts were in Xehanort at the time he became a nobody, thus them becoming nobodies themselves?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Just so you all know, according to the guide, ANYONE in the TAV trio can fight this guy. So it's hard to place in the canon.

Darkrider S

Obviously not, since Namine is Kairi's Nobody, and she didn't become a Heartless.

Kairi is a Princess of Heart Thus can't turn into a Heartless, It's true that for there to be a Nobody the Person must turn into a Heartless and be Destroyed...so technically there can't be a nobody unless u get destroyed as a heartless..

Awards
Well fuckin' a.

Guess we gotta start theorizing about time travel, guys.
Someone beat the secret boss. Here's the Keyblade:

201009041141290.png

201009041142050.png

Note the clock hands on the blade as well as the hourglass on the keychain. If that isn't a hint... bah. Time travel? C'mon...
Also, here's the zero gear. Unfortunately not Vanitas', just his LS':

201009041117290.png

201009041117390.png

Radar

Bronze Member
And along comes Grass with the info we've been wanting, or dreading.

O mygosh, he is right everything on that keyblade just screams out time travel. God damn. I dont know what to think. This series is expanding way beyond anything I ever perceived.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Well fuckin' a.

Guess we gotta start theorizing about time travel, guys.
Someone beat the secret boss. Here's the Keyblade:

Note the clock hands on the blade as well as the hourglass on the keychain. If that isn't a hint... bah. Time travel? C'mon...
Also, here's the zero gear. Unfortunately not Vanitas', just his LS':
holy crap

if we're talking time travel, I don't know what to make of this boss. I guess only time will tell ;3

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Intro/Outro/Music: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Mysterious Figure

Music doesn't really sound... Kingdom Hearts-esque. But it's still great. Freakin' love 1:02 onward.
So he basically fades in and out like Xemnas. Implication that he's a Nobody? Or perhaps because he's time traveled and not suppose to be there?

I wish they had the voices or subtitles though. I wanna know what this guy said. If he called Aqua friend, then my theory is dead and this is Xemnas time traveling somehow.

I think you're right though Grass. Sad to say, this DOES have something to do with time travel. Which only complicates this series even more. Though, if done right, it might not be bad.

And this guy acts like Xemnas too with his movements. I'm starting to think it is him.

Awards
I will say one thing.
Like with Terra's Lingering Spirit, I don't get the vibes that this boss is exactly an enemy.

For starters, the music almost sounds sad or... longing. I mean, just compare it to, say, Disappeared, and by no means does it give an evil or ominous vibe.
And then there's the MF's mannerisms in that second scene. He reappears, and Aqua readies her keyblade, assuming that he still wants to fight. But he doesn't. He just stares at her. Then, if you pay attention to his hood, he actually looks down. After he starts to turn around, but looks back up at Aqua one last time. And he fades into nothing, like a ghost.

If you ask me, seems as though he wanted to tell her something, but couldn't.
Perhaps it has something to do with Terra.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I will say one thing.
Like with Terra's Lingering Spirit, I don't get the vibes that this boss is exactly an enemy.

For starters, the music almost sounds sad or... longing. I mean, just compare it to, say, Disappeared, and by no means does it give an evil or ominous vibe.
And then there's the MF's mannerisms in that second scene. He reappears, and Aqua readies her keyblade, assuming that he still wants to fight. But he doesn't. He just stares at her. Then, if you pay attention to his hood, he actually looks down. After he starts to turn around, but looks back up at Aqua one last time. And he fades into nothing, like a ghost.

If you ask me, seems as though he wanted to tell her something, but couldn't.
Perhaps it has something to do with Terra.

Wow, you really pay attention to these things. Good points.

Hmm...I guess he fought her to test her skills then.

Oh, and some guy on youtube pointed out the time travel hints:

Actually, we got a good amount of info without the boss even saying anything. The nameless keyblade is Time themed, the boss' stance at 0:43 looks to represent clock hands, and the symbols on the weapon ARE clock hands. (Look up "clock hands" on google, you'll see what I mean.) At the very least, we know the boss is a time traveler. That's kinda huge.

There goes the MX's Nobody theory XD

I really thought it was right too.

Last edited:

ffdgh

xD it took us this long to see he's wielding clock hands
HH27.jpg

lvl 1 crit runs of this will be fun to watch XD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I wish they had the voices or subtitles though. I wanna know what this guy said. If he called Aqua friend, then my theory is dead and this is Xemnas time traveling somehow.

I think you're right though Grass. Sad to say, this DOES have something to do with time travel. Which only complicates this series even more. Though, if done right, it might not be bad.

And this guy acts like Xemnas too with his movements. I'm starting to think it is him.

I don't think it's Xemnas, because if you compare his build to that of the MF, the builds are different.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The song is a culmination of Sora's foes.

Now, this whoever MF is might be related to Xehanort, but I don't think he is an incarnation of Xehanort. Anybody related to Xehanort can be Ven, Riku, Sora, Kairi, Braig, Vanitas, org members, AtW, Terra, Eraqus, and any subsidiaries of Sora.

Now look at the height of MF. He is about as tall as Aqua. His build is different from Xehanort. So we can obviously cross Xehanort off of the list. I'm sure we can cross off Kairi, Braig, subsidiaries of Sora, Org Members, and AtW off the of list. And Ven because of circumstances.

Terra would be knocked off because he is too tall and buff. Eraqus because he is too tall too. Now we are left with Sora, Riku and Vanitas.

This in my opinion.

And MF NODS at the player.

Forze del Male
Rage Awakened
Lord of the Castle
A Fight to the Death
Darkness of the Unknown

and here are the songs spotted out as of right now.

And I think Sora's theme is in there.

And then to add to it, the person's stance is similar to Master Form. Farfetched but Master Form does remind me of a clock when Sora is in standby and when he attacks he spins just like MF.

EDIT: Adding more:

He is testing their strength, or will and then he nods at them as if he wants to say "I trust you."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back