• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roxie and Friends Fan-Club!!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Hey, guys and girls, I'm back from Assassin's Creed 3! Boy, the controls were different but some were pretty the same in a way. The story is going to be a while to complete since I'm doing side quests. For those who have yet to get it, be sure to complete seq.2, last memory quietly as you can until like 5 minutes to the ending, you'll be able to fight.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey Roxas! How goes AC3? -plops down on a beanie bag- How are the controls on AC3? What changed? ^^ Is it hard to access them? What are the weapons like? *is curious*

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey Roxas! How goes AC3? -plops down on a beanie bag- How are the controls on AC3? What changed? ^^ Is it hard to access them? What are the weapons like? *is curious*

... it's Roxie. And it's going good! Well, there's a lot changing here like R1 is for free-running now, secondary button is the same as Revelations, but the combat is neat: When you counter, you can use Square for assassinate, tringle for guns, O for throwing, and X for Disarm and Human Shield! I'm learning as I play along, lol, but I saw beautiful skies, cities, and everything! :D It'll be awhile to reach Connor, but on the other hand, Desmond is what I want to see.

Oh, right; how are you doing?!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Whoops my bad. ^^'

Alright, what about Eagle Vision? Same as Revelations or did they switch it back? The combat sounds so bad*** and the visual must be mindblowing with the scenery and everything! *u* just two more months and I'll have my hands on it.

I'm doing good and look what I found!

Persona4HalloweenParty.jpg

oh yeah, have any of you guys seen Scott Piligrim vs the World?

Roxie1563

Awards
Whoops my bad. ^^'

Alright, what about Eagle Vision? Same as Revelations or did switch it back? The combat sounds so bad*** and the visual must be mindblowing with the scenery and everything! *u* just two more months and I'll have my hands on it.

I'm doing good and look what I found!

Persona4HalloweenParty.jpg

oh yeah, have any of you guys seen Scott Piligrim vs the World?

Eagle Vision is pretty much the same as in Revelations, and how cute!! :D

Aw, Naoto is so pretty! :3 And ha, this is totally Rise, alright! xD

Arpack

Awards
Hey yall checkout my avatar! its my ven/roxas cosplay wanted to just show u the pic but photobucket id being stupid...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It looks awesome Arpack! *u* alright, goodnight!

Darn, was hoping it would switch back with Eagle Vision. Less troublesome that way. I'm glad you enjoyed the Halloween picture of Naoto and the gang, Roxie.

Roxie1563

Awards
It looks awesome Arpack! *u* alright, goodnight!

Darn, was hoping it would switch back with Eagle Vision. Less troublesome that way. I'm glad you enjoyed the Halloween picture of Naoto and the gang, Roxie.

I think it's both of Eagle Vision/Sense, though. Lol, it was cute! ^_^ And I really need to go to bed, but I'll be here in the morning.. late morning, lol. Night, everybody * quickly changes to pajamas, turning the lights off and hopping into my bed*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Alright, thanks for letting me know, Roxie. Now, I'll be more prepared for it, when I get a hold of that game. Wonder what the new opening for AC3 is like but i'll ask about that later. Aw, alright. Goodnight Roxie and talk to ya later! ;)

Roxie1563

Awards
Alright, thanks for letting me know, Roxie. Now, I'll be more prepared for it, when I get a hold of that game. Wonder what the new opening for AC3 is like but i'll ask about that later. Aw, alright. Goodnight Roxie and talk to ya later! ;)

Oh, the new opening is of Desmond, but that's all I'll say on that. ;)

And I'm learning a lot, lol.

Arpack

Awards
yea thats more important..wasnt many houses left with candy. they were cleaned out. i didnt get of work till 8 heres me enjoyin a brew in my costume
venbeer.jpg
[/IMG]

Roxie1563

Awards
yea thats more important..wasnt many houses left with candy. they were cleaned out. i didnt get of work till 8 heres me enjoyin a brew in my costume
venbeer.jpg
[/IMG]

That's neat.. seems this year's Halloween isn't too Halloweeny, though.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hello! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Sorry I'm late, I've been busy. How is everyone? :D How's AC3 going, Roxie? And Arpack, lookin' sharp!

Roxie1563

Awards
Hello! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Sorry I'm late, I've been busy. How is everyone? :D How's AC3 going, Roxie? And Arpack, lookin' sharp!

It's okay, blades! :D And AC3 is already blowing my mind off! :O You must get it soon as you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back