• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roxie and Friends Fan-Club!!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
@Arpack: Why so...ominous? What danger?! *looks around*
@Miki: *swims through ball pit, sticking hand out like a shark fin here and there*

Xblade13

Awards
*summons No-Name and helps Arpack slay Unversed* Wait a minute...if there are Unversed, then where is...
*Vanitas appears*
Diddly.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Joinage please! And what on earth (or not on earth) is happening?

Of course, you can join, Dory! :D

Hello, everybody! Today was so CRAZY!! I spent the whole day from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. at a collage 1 half hour away.. it was fun, but tiring as well! I got to see the Football Staduim.. it was fricking HUGE as Heck!

Xblade13

Awards
@Roxie: Hi!!! *hug* Sounds like fun! We've just been random. I brought a ball pit in the club, hope you don't mind. :D Me and Arpack are fending off Vanitas and the Unversed from the fanclub!

@Arpack: *Uses Ragnarok to finish Vanitas* Good work, pal! *Puts away keyblade* Maybe now we can relax...

Roxie1563

Awards
@Roxie: Hi!!! *hug* Sounds like fun! We've just been random. I brought a ball pit in the club, hope you don't mind. :D Me and Arpack are fending off Vanitas and the Unversed from the fanclub!

@Arpack: *Uses Ragnarok to finish Vanitas* Good work, pal! *Puts away keyblade* Maybe now we can relax...

Hello, Blades! :D *hugs back* it was! And I noticed that.. just be sure to drain the pit once you're done.. I like my club clean and healthy! No germs allowed!

Roxie1563

Awards
Don't worry, I'll clean it up! In the meantime, wanna join us? :D

Okay, good! And sure, of course! * I change to my bathing suit and does a cannonball and made a splash toward at you and Miki!* Woo-hoo!

Xblade13

Awards
We're good, now that Vanitas is gone (for now). Care to join us in the ball pit? :D Mmmm...Coca-cola! Just don't spill it in the pit!

Roxie1563

Awards
@Arpack: Cola?! :O I'll have one! *takes one out of the case and opening it to take a sip* Ahh!

@Blades: So, what were you doing while I was gone all the day away?

Roxie1563

Awards
Yea sure ill join. *leave coke on table a jumps in face first* woo!

Hey, be careful where you splash that water! *wiping water off my face*

So, what have you been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back