• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roxie and Friends Fan-Club!!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Sounds great! :) I will, at some point. (Debating on getting it soon and fighting my stepbro to play it on his 360, or to just wait and get it on Wii U or PS3-whichever system I'm able to get. :p) How far are you? Don't spoil the story, just sequence number! :D How's the combat?

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Sounds great! :) I will, at some point. (Debating on getting it soon and fighting my stepbro to play it on his 360, or to just wait and get it on Wii U or PS3-whichever system I'm able to get. :p) How far are you? Don't spoil the story, just sequence number! :D How's the combat?

Ah, I just begun Seq. 4. Let me tell you this: Combat is going to take some used to, but it's neat for a change! :D Also, at the end of Seq.3, there's already an WTf moment! :O

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
WTF moment already?! Wow! Kinda scares me, wondering what the ending's like. o_O Also, I heard you play as Desmond a lot more in this one. Is that true? (Again, no spoilers, if they can be avoided)

Roxie1563

Awards
WTF moment already?! Wow! Kinda scares me, wondering what the ending's like. o_O Also, I heard you play as Desmond a lot more in this one. Is that true? (Again, no spoilers, if they can be avoided)

Yep, very true! I have yet to reach one of his missions, but I suspect it's not far, though. Hehe, I'm so happy right now! xD

Roxie1563

Awards
Glad you like it. :) So, what should we do? We got the club to ourselves (for now).

Well, let's see... how about I'll push you in the hot water pool?! *pushes you down toward the hot water pool* XD

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey, guys! What's going on here? *looks around* Drag.. Nobody's here.. *turns into Lioness of Darkness and hides deep in the Darkness to wait for someone to come in and pounce*

Roxie1563

Awards
@Roxie: actually, i have more time, so this works out perfectly. i'm doing good ^-^ i got to go to the CDC in Atlanta today!

Oh, why? Are you all right?? Please tell me you're not going to die from something horrible! ;_;

@Blades: The game's going good! :D I'm on Seq.5, where I'm undergoing to become an Assassin.. Let me tell you, it's hard work than Altair and Ezio went through!

Roxie1563

Awards
@Blade: pretty good XD

@Roxie: No no nooo. it was a sort of field trip type thing. if i had to go to the CDC for that type of thing, i probably wouldn't be online right now XD

Oh, I see.. My bad! XD So, tomorrow is my doctor's appointment for my dizziness.. fun, fun NOT! But it's a must to know why I have it still.

Oh, did you receive my PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back