• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rise of the God of Torture

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
A small speck was seen off in the distance. Jet squinted to see what it was...oh! Aisu! And he was shooting an alarming number of ice at him. Jet was going to laugh, to wave, to smile. But he realized that this was the plan put into action. Tightening his grip on the fence, he jumped up on top of it while the ice shattered against the fence itself. He hopped off it on the opposite direction and ran a bit--a better view for the Gifted.
"Who are you?!" he shouted in a shaky voice that even fooled himself a bit. He stared at Aisu's figure growing closer, Jet's eyes flickering.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Aisu saw that his attack missed. He watched as Jet leaped and climbed over the fence running toward the school. Good move Jet. Get their attention. Instead of climbing over the fence, he grabbed the fence with his hands. He froze part of it and shattered it. He made his way through the hole in the fence. He heard Jet ask who he was. His response was cold as usual. "My name is of no importance to you." He started to shoot a beam of ice from his hand toward Jet. The other hand formed buzzsaws out of ice which were thrown toward his ally.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Jet almost smiled--he couldn't help it, it all looked too real. Breathing heavily (from trying to stop himself from laughing) he kept a straight face and reached for his cards. A beam of ice was heading towards him, and he had to think fast. It was snowing, so his Sanctuary couldn't suck any fire from anywhere...There was plenty of ice though. He lifted a card shining blue against the harsh cold of the beam. It did not pass through and he was safe. Although the card itself looked eeriely similar to the ice cards they almost played with.
"How 'bout ry it on for yourself!" He yelled as the card fired back the ice beam towards it's former sender. Aisu would probably get stronger as a result, but that was good; Jet had to look like the weak one.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Aisu watched as Jet avoided the buzzsaws. He was very agile and that impressed him. He saw him take out a blue card which resembled the cards that he created himself. Jet used his powers of the cards to create a barrier that blocked the beam. He then tilted his head as a beam of ice was sent flying toward him from the card itself. He s]just stood there and allowed the beam to strike him which froze his entire body solid.

This frozen state was only temporary for the ice covering him shattered in less than a minute. Aisu stared coldly at Jet. "Fool." He dashed forward and formed a sword made out of pure ice. He started to swing the sword at his opponent. The targets were his arms and legs.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
"Oh crude" Jet said in a small voice. Truth was, he was injoying himself. He couldn't let that show though, and he had to look meek. Aisu had rushed toward him with a gleaming sword of ice. Jet hopped back to avoid the first swing, then staggered to the side to avoid the next. Drawing a new card, he threw it up into the air. In his right hand, a semi-transparent sword twinkled. With perceive aim, he blocked another swing. The swung himself, aiming for Aisu's shoulder blade.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
OOC: For the double, Zak will be red and Guardian will be blue. Helps to tell the two apart.

IC: Zak stood near where the battle between his two allies was taking place and curses silently. He had wanted to inform Jet of their cover of being half-brothers in a better circumstance so that they would have their story straight from the start. He mentally shrugs off the thoughts and feels a cut form on the palm of his right hand just as the frozen Aisu breaks free of his prison and lets the blood flow from the new wound. With this he lets the blood swirl around his arm until it forms into a long ribbon that swirled around his body on its own but doesn't leave the palm of his hand. He flicks his wrist towards the man that is attacking his "brother" and watches as it slices through the air and attempts to wrap around Aisu.

"I hate to be such a brute, but I can't sit by idly as someone attacks my brother."

He then looks over to Jet and asks why he left home against his wishes. He then looks to his left hand and aims two fingers in the form of a child's gun and feels two cuts form on the tips of his two fingers. Blood slowly pours from the new wounds but harden and fire off at incredible speeds toward the one that is attacking Jet. Though the bullets are blunt, they could still break bones if they hit directly onto a target.

Guardian stood in the nearest bathroom with toilet paper in his right hand as he blows his nose. For the time he couldn't figure out what the large sneeze was about since he never got sick, he always used his healing on himself in the mornings. With this thought he blows into the paper one last time and throws the now snot covered substance into the trash. He quickly washes his hands in the hot water from the tap and walks out of the bathroom only to see a battle taking place outside through a window. He had decided not to pay any attention to the explosions just yet, but he couldn't let the fight continue on like it is. There were too many normal people around to see that there are others with powers.

With those thoughts now out of his mind he runs through the school building to where Alchemy is in his class and knocks on the door. The teacher looks in surprise to the tall man and asks what he wants. Guardian looks over to Alchemy and says, "The Gym teacher wants us to gather outside, now." He laces the last word with a bit of an urget feel and doesn't bother waiting on Alchemy to get up. He turns in his spot and breaks out into a run towards the exit that leads to the fight and sends out his influence across the ground. He feels a slight shaking with each of his steps but he doesn't pay that any mind until he reaches outside to see that a third person has joined the fight.

Thinking that it would be okay for him to use his own powers now that all of the normal people have cleared out he reaches out with his hand and watches as two walls of rock jet from the ground to block all attacks and to keep them from doing any harm to the surrounding area. He didn't really like to chance being seen by someone that doesn't have any powers, but that couldn't be helped when facing down three others that could use powers of their own, one of which looked extremely familiar.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Jet saw Zak appear from seemingly nowhere and finally let loose a smile of relief. Wait...brother? Oh!
"Bro..." Jet sighed. "Hah...This'll get him off us." As the multiple bullets flew, jet tossed another card into the air, and his red sword was replaced by a semi-transparent red bow loaded with many arrows. He pulled back the string and let go, allowing dozens of red, also blunt, arrows to fly.
"Your outnumbered!" Jet yelled as rocks surrounded them. "Just give up!"

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
ooc: hey bleeding soul.. alchemy had already left by the time guardian showed up.. don't know if you read that part or not in my post.

IC: Alchemy the wolf silently watched from the trees as wolves tend to do, and saw three people go at it. Then Guardian came out of nowhere and made the earth form into walls around the fighters so that whatever shots of power were to miss, it wouldn't hit anything vital. He took another sniff, wondering why all three shared the same scent. It was hard to pin down, but all the other smells weren't helping. And the smell of blood wasn't helping things either. Though that seemed to be the one's person power. And he was a brother to the one that was using cards to defend himself with. The third was struggling against his bonds, and Alchemy decided to interfere just as guardian had. Hopefully before Snow showed up, and buried the place. He zoned out, pictured time freezing, and released his seldom used power. The blood that the one dude had shot at the bound man instantly frooze in their place along with the arrows, and the whole group just frooze, though only through shock, not by his doing. He grins a smile in his form and silently walks through the trees back toward the orginal spot that he had transformed, so as to come on the scene as a human. He didn't quite want to give away all his secrets.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
OOC: NO!! EVERYONE STOP POSTING!! Cool down on posting insanely for a day or so. I'm barely keeping up not that finals have come up. Slow down or stop for at least a week or a day or whatever

OOC: don't worry, I'm not really keeping up either. But I guess it's fine, since my character is on his own right now.

Elphaba_1

Author
I looked up to Sky and saw annoyance and anger burning in his eyes. I then look to the explosion and back at him again. "Well . . . first of all 'hi.' Second of all . . . I learned a new power."

Just looking at how he was looking at me told me that he wasn't looking for an explanation about where the explosion came from, but something else. He didn't look like the happy boy that got worried about my cut on my forehead up at the mountains yesterday, but a different boy . . . almost darker.

"What is it?" I asked him. "Did something happen?"

I didn't know whether or not I was being stupid for acting worried, although I was, but learning a new power and frightened about Sorrow coming after us forced my emotions to mix with terror and joy.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Aww hell Fate, it isn't what you think." He really loved her, but at times the things she did made it hard for him to stay sane and STILL love her. "I love you Fate, I just find it hard to know if you are okay when you don't tell me things." His face turned down and she looked up at Sky, her beautiful face showing more than a little bit of worry.

She questioned, "What is it? Did something happen?" Her eyes were so damn piercing he couldn't stand it.

At first he didn't answer and then tried to lie to her, but couldn't even do that. "I.....I.....I've killed a child Fate." He shrugged, "They never had a chance at all." Sky felt that he was turning into a bad kind of person, but his powers made him feel like he was above pathetic humans.

"Please don't think badly of me Fate........"

Elphaba_1

Author
Okay, after Sky told me that he killed a child, a bunch of emotions came flooding into me like an storm controlling the ocean. I was angry, confused, sad, I didn't know which emotion to choose and which was better to throw at him.

He didn't deserve any crap from me, but what he did just made me . . . angry. "Sky . . ." I groaned and pressed against my templates and massaged circles on it. I exhaled heavily and squeezed my eyes. "Why though? Alchemy told me not to use my powers against others and yet you used yours to kill a child." I looked back up at him. "Did you ever stop to think of what Alchemy might think about what you did?"

Sky stared into my eyes and didn't answer him.

"Hell Sky . . ." I got up and past him, but stopped short. I didn't know what to think. He said not to think badly of him, but how could I not?

Chromatic

Become
Awards
By the time Kurt and Alta had gotten off the boardwalk, the sun had set completely, and the moon had replaced it as the sky's dominant feature.

We should get out of here Kurt, before we run into trouble.

Yeah, hold on, let's get to someplace where it's day time.

Not bothering to decide upon a place to go to, Kurt shut his eyes. When he opened them, he was standing in front of a school building, with a fence. Inside the building, students could be heard bustling through the halls.

Kurt removed his hood, revealing the entirety of his main on blonde hair. Alta looked him in the eyes.

Your eyes keep changing colors Kurt.

I know Alta. It happens when I'm not sure about something.

What aren't you sure about?

That this place is the right place to be.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Aisu was trading blows when Jet and their blades collided. Both were struggling to gain the upper hand although they appeared to be equal in strength. He was about to attack Jet with an ice technique but that idea was interrupted by the sound of a familiar voice. He quickly turned and saw that Zak was attacking him with a giant red ribbon. He sliced it with his sword turning his head toward both his companions seeing that he was in the middle.

His eyes witnessed huge chunks of earth rising up from the ground and blocking the school. Aisu quickly ignored that seeing that his foes had launched attacks on him from both sides. Thinking fast, he quickly He placed his hands together with the thumb and index fingers pointing outward. He closed his eyes and concentrated his energy so that ice armor covered his entire body. He stood there allowing the attacks to hit their mark. Alas it was to no avail for the armor had protected him from every arrow and bullet. Slight cracks and dents could be seen by the naked eye on his ice armor.

Aisu wanted to continue this fight, but he knew that he couldn't do it alone. he would need Jade's help in that endeavor. He screamed and the ice armor shattered flying both toward Jade and Zak. Not one to usually use this method, Aisu froze himself completely solid. He then closed his eyes focusing his powers. A few moments later, the ice ice shattered and Aisu had vanished without a trace. He reappeared on top of a building not far from the school but out of range of Jet and Zak's point of view.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Snow was watching the fight from a small distance, trying to decide if he should join in and show that he's gifted or stay back. That when he saw Aisu, but before he could jump in he disappeared. Snow ran up to the two people he was fighting with and grabbed the guy who was leaning on the fence.

"Why were you fighting him?"Snow asked."Do you know him?"

He wanted to find his brother.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Did you ever stop to think of what Alchemy might think about what you did?" Sky gave her a sour look, but turned it into a smile right away, his love for her surpassing his urge to spaz on her there and then. Fate was such a kind soul, but at times she appeared weak to Sky, whom himself felt that he needed to do something, anything about his feelings else change into a person he was not.

"No."

He didn't care about what they were told. His powers made him feel alive and not using them just made no real sense at all. "Yeh, I don't know what to say babe. Maybe I should go, I can tell by the way you looked at me that you are angered," then, "Maybe you would rather me just go away and not come back Fate."

Sky turned and slowly started to walk away, already feeling a pain in his heart.

Elphaba_1

Author
"The hell Sky!" I took his shoulder and turned him around to face me. "I never said anything about you leaving, that is not what I want." Why do I always seem to be involved with the dramatic people, I thought to myself.

Sky looked at me in a different way I never saw before. A kind of emotion I wasn't familiar with.

"We need you Sky. You enthusiasm is what is keeping us all together. And as cheesy as that sounds, it's pretty much true." We did need him. He was also our protector. This part made me shiver from how conceited I was going to sound, but if Sky wasn't around to protect all of us and me, then everything would be destroyed and Sorrow will have everything.

I bit my lip, almost as if I was going to cry, but I wasn't. It was just something that made me look that way. I looked to him again.

"Don't leave. Okay?"

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Don't leave. Okay?"

Sky looked doubtful, but he didn't waver. His eyes looked into Fate's and light shined off his bare, yet gold plated chest as he tried to answer her. "Well........I.....I damn!!!" He looked at her again. "What I mean to say is okay, and I won't leave you. I promise you that much." He shivered and then looked up to the sky and smiled. The sun was shining and the clouds parted to show the view of brilliance up above.

Sky hugged Fate and said softly, "You really think I'm THAT cheesy??" The man wiggled his eyebrows.

Elphaba_1

Author
"You really think I'm THAT cheesy??"

I rolled my eyes. "Just a little bit." I then raised my hand and stopped his wiggling eyebrows. "And don't do that. It's kind of creepy."

I looked to the sky and noticed that the clouds have parted and it stopped snowing. Everyone was calming down when they all noticed that there hasn't been an explosion in a while. I sighed, just staring at the rare sunlight made me happy. Seeing just snow and clouds gives you a bit of a headache, but the sunlight turns it all into a snowy wonderland. Even if the sunlight makes the snow sparkle like a diamond bright enough that it might turn your headache into a migraine.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It seemed that Fate didn't see that Sky had changed the weather and merely thought it was a coincidence, but then again Sky didn't go around announcing how far his abilities extended which meant that he had a lot of advantages over people. "You are so mean to me sometimes." His sour expression turned up and he giggled, waving his arms around rhythmically.

With one hand he sent her a text message and laughed. "Wow it seems that the more I stay near you the more I just wanna grab you and kiss your face!!" He jumped up and floated, "Then we can ride the skies and laugh about jolly colors and rainbow cookies."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back