• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Riku/Kelsie fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I once tried to do a story where East High was putting on The Phantom of the Opera.
Gabriella = Christine
Troy=Raoul
Riku= Phantom
Kelsie= The Organist (since Riku can't play)
Sharpay = Carlotta
Ryan & Sora were the Managers I think....

Anyway, due to Music of the Night I always Picture Riku as the Phantom

The roles make sense, but if Riku was the Phantom, then he would lose Kelsi in the end, and we can't have THAT!

Just saying. Riku teaching her how to fly would be nice.

That would be so cute! Seriously Azrael, you should write that! Mina and I don't want to be the only ones writing Rilsi fanfics!

A

Azrael

The roles make sense, but if Riku was the Phantom, then he would lose Kelsi in the end, and we can't have THAT!

That would be so cute! Seriously Azrael, you should write that! Mina and I don't want to be the only ones writing Rilsi fanfics!

Well I guess I might as well start planning for it although I'm not for the cutesy. I'm more for angst.

You can do it. You're a better writer than me, Org-chan!

Organization_42

Awards
I don't know about that. You're a great writer, Azrael! Besides, I can't write it for two very important reasons: A) I have too many other fanfics planned that I have to finish, and B) I sort of already had something like that in mind for Demyx and Kairi, and I don't think I have the creativity to come up with two different scenarios for two different couples. And much as I love Rilsi, my OTP always comes first. Always.

A

Azrael

I don't know about that. You're a great writer, Azrael! Besides, I can't write it for two very important reasons: A) I have too many other fanfics planned that I have to finish, and B) I sort of already had something like that in mind for Demyx and Kairi, and I don't think I have the creativity to come up with two different scenarios for two different couples. And much as I love Rilsi, my OTP always comes first. Always.

But I have so much! I never seem to finish anything! I had to do that damn Demyx x Kairi one and so many others.

Organization_42

Awards
That's right. You owe me a Kaimyx fic, Azrael!

AGK! I've been glomped :O *laughs*
Awww thanks If I had of seen it before I would have joined earlier. =3

Yes, you have just been awarded with an Org-glomp! Congratulations! :lol:

Don't worry about it; Mina only just opened the club a few days ago!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Joinage.???

I LOVe riku and Kelsie is my fav HSM character (even if I hate HSM)
So cute....imagine Kelsie as a kh character, she would be so kawaii =D

Yeah, I do have to draw Kelsie KHified!

Anyway, Welcome! I'll add you to the front! (wow... alot more Kelsie fans than I thought)

And Ziz, if you ever want to give it a shot, go ahead. If not, maybe we can make it a group project?

And Org, I never pictured Kelsie as Christine. Besides, who would be Raoul in that case?

I just saw Riku as The Phantom.

A

Azrael

Yeah, I do have to draw Kelsie KHified!

Anyway, Welcome! I'll add you to the front! (wow... alot more Kelsie fans than I thought)

And Ziz, if you ever want to give it a shot, go ahead. If not, maybe we can make it a group project?

And Org, I never pictured Kelsie as Christine. Besides, who would be Raoul in that case?

I just saw Riku as The Phantom.

Make what a project? *is confuzzled*

madammina

Like a round robin or telephone.

Each person is responsible for a chapter, we come up with a basic plot, and just see how people interpret the couple and so on.

It would be like me, org, you, Shinra, Manga, me again... etc.

Organization_42

Awards
You mean, the entire club does a collaboration? That could be fun! YAY FOR PROMOTIONAL EVENTS!

And if Kelsi was Christine, than Riku would be a much more manly Raoul, duh! Ryan would be a less angsty Phantom.

madammina

Alright, Ziz and Org (and me to an extant) up for a cross club story...

I still need Manga and Shinra for an okay though. There's just five of us now.

If you want to, start throwing out ideas

(Also, I would like to keep all things Identities, WotU, and other previously existing Rilsie works out of this)

madammina

I don't know... I'm rather fond of the way it is now... and I don't have the time as before.

Just, don't rewrite it alone.

On the Rilsie:

Like I said, let's do a fresh take if we do this.

madammina

I don't know.

I have some ideas for the rules, but I want to get Manga and Shinra on board. They're part of this club too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back