• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Riku/Kelsie fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
You know what? Sign me up! :D I spent the last few months trying to figure out who the heck Kelsie was in HSM (didn't wanna look it up due to my utter hatred of the series as a whole), and I FINALLY figured it out last night! xD So ironic that the one gal I didn't have an issue with was the one I couldn't remember at all! xD

She and Riku would indeed be a good match! ^_^

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
YAY! I'm glad you like her, you really really like her!

Actually, that happened with alot of other people here too (I'm assuming Org got you onto the pair?) A few other people said "I hate HSM, but I like Kelsie!"

I'm glad you think they are a good match.

Theart

Awards
Actually it was all me, I just made my Aqua/Jack Bauer FC last night, after having a hilarious moment that only crack pairings could bring and Reika suggested asking Org to make a banner like the Riku/Kelsie one. So I decided to check it out and immediately recognized Kelsie. xD

madammina

Ah.

Have I ever told you about my Master Xehanort/Cosmos pairing that produced Ienzo?

Yeah... I was high off of no sleep when I made that one up. AND IT WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!

Theart

Awards
No, I don't think you've ever mentioned that one to me before! xD

That being said, crack pairings are just plain WIN. <3 Make the world so much more interesting. :) Huge fan of Quasimodo/Belle personally. ^_^

madammina

Holy cow, this fanclub is stil alive!!!! Almost forgot about this. Well, I'm glad it's still active; I really like this pairing.

I decided to resicuate it. Nice to have you back!

No, I don't think you've ever mentioned that one to me before! xD

That being said, crack pairings are just plain WIN. <3 Make the world so much more interesting. :) Huge fan of Quasimodo/Belle personally. ^_^
It does make things alot more interesting... provided you can separate.

I have no issue if you say Master Xehanort/Cosmos isn't canon. (I can't even SUPPORT it like I can Rilsie) But I got furious at a DISNEY COMMERCIAL for HSM 2 or 3 that hinted at Ryan/Kelsie.

Yeah...

madammina

I've found an odd thing though. THe more sexual the idea, the less I support it.

Rilsie is awesome, and there isn't much sex going on there in my mind.

Master Xehanort/Cosmos are very... physical about their attraction. It is no where near my OTP. And then there's Vanexion which is in the middle (Vanessa from Phineas and Ferb and Zexion... specifically Ienzo but Vanexion sounds better.

A

Artorius Rex

That chapter in A Dawn of a New Key was very good. I liked how Riku created a Keyblade out the journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back