• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Riku/Kelsie fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Oh... my... gosh.

I had a dance mapped out for them to that song! I LOVE that song!

I'll go add the links.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I remember you telling me about it too! I was listening to my Ipod today and then it hit me, and I was ashamed that I'd forgotten!

And what about "Look After You" by The Fray? I think that would work very well too.

madammina

I LOVE that song!
(sigh)

What else...

Oh, in Identites, the romantic songs Kelsie wrote in HSM 2 were partly modeled after Riku and Herself.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Oh well... Madammina add me to the list... I maybe a member of the HSM hate club but Kelsie is the one who reminds me of myself in a few ways...But what's next? Kairoy? Soressa? Xalshar? Laryan?

madammina

That's up to others...

But Rilsie is my OTP. (I can't do any others really... Sora/Vanessa is kind of creepy)

Fourth Convert!

I'm glad you like Kelsie though, even as an HSM hater.

Organization_42

Awards
Oh well... Madammina add me to the list... I maybe a member of the HSM hate club but Kelsie is the one who reminds me of myself in a few ways...But what's next? Kairoy? Soressa? Xalshar? Laryan?

YAY NEW CONVERT! *confetti falls from the ceiling*

Sora/Gabriella?? Why would anyone want to do that to poor Sora? ;)

Seriously, Gabriella actually gets on my nerves a lot. I liked her in the first movie, but then she started going downhill in the sequel when she dumped Troy because Sharpay was forcing him to spend more time with her, and he was getting acquainted with people from the University of Alberquerque because they were interested in what he had to offer them? News flash Gabriella: (and for that matter, Chad and everyone else) that's what everyone has to do once they hit their junion/senior years of high school! For once, Troy's dad had the right idea. Troy wasn't ditching his current set of friends. Heck, he apologized endlessly when he was late for his date with Gabriella and he tried to call her during the baseball game to let her know why he hadn't shown up. While I enjoyed HSM2, and Gabriella did win points for shouting at Sharpay to quit being so manipulative, that particular part of the story irked me a lot.

Organization_42

Awards
Hey, that is a good one! And yay, Phantom of the Opera! ROFL, does that make Ryan Evans the Phantom, since he'd be the musically gifted guy who loves the girl but can't have because of Riku/Raoul?

madammina

I once tried to do a story where East High was putting on The Phantom of the Opera.
Gabriella = Christine
Troy=Raoul
Riku= Phantom
Kelsie= The Organist (since Riku can't play)
Sharpay = Carlotta
Ryan & Sora were the Managers I think....

Anyway, due to Music of the Night I always Picture Riku as the Phantom

A

Azrael

Or you can do stories not involving East High and have Riku take Kelsie out to somewhere like say Neverland!

*runs away back to the Commission*

Shinra

Banned
Awards
you wanna know something? I have an OC KH pairing... I call it Xenn or XiReon

madammina

So what's this fan-fic of your about?

The unofficial Theme Song for Lost is "Make You're Own Kind of Music" (it was played once during the Season 2 opening and everyone just jumped on it.)

Kelsie plays it for Riku in East High, Jump to SRK stranded on the Island, and Riku hears it in The Hatch with Charlie there.

you wanna know something? I have an OC KH pairing... I call it Xenn or XiReon

Xion and who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back