• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The order of power in Organization XIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The Order of Power in Org. XIII is complicated. Just because someone's chair or their number is higher doesn't mean their more powerful than the lower ones.

I think all that has to do is with when they joined Org. XIII.

What I can say is this the first three at the top have to be Xemnas, Saix, and Xaldin.

Middle that could have went either way Roxas, Axel, and Zexion

Bottom three have to be Vexen, Luxord, and Demyx.

Still this isn't really based on terms of sheer strength, but more like how valuable they were to the Organization.

Anyway it's kind of hard to determine who had a lot of power in the Org. cause some of the members had agenda's of their own.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xaldin would be third in command because he seems very trust worthy to Xemnas.

Zexion would be fourth in command because he was one the most loyal members to Xemnas.

I would suspect that Xemnas placed Marluxia at a high rank because of his leadership skills. Marluxia is good talker, he can seem innocent but s really a traitor.

smarty3721

Axel could just pwn everyone with that move he did to sacrifice himself to save sora but maybe he cud save 1hp lol

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Its Xemnas, first. Luxord and sai'x are his body guards. then the apprentices, then the neophytes.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Just by going what Nomura recently said

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Lexaeus
4. Xaldin

Superschlock

Awards
Now where did you get that list Afro Nyokki?

Some interview; fairly recent

Aha, found it on Heartstation

–Who are the strongest ranking Organization XIII?

Nomura: Xemnas is the strongest, and Roxas is considerably strong you include his potential. Xaldin and Lexaeus are higher after that.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
So..

1. Xemnas
  2. Roxas
  3. Lexaeus
  4. Xaldin
  5. Marluxia
  6. Saïx
  7. Xigbar
  8. Axel
  9. Luxord
  10. Larxene
  11. Vexen
  12. Zexion
  13. Demyx
Those are my guesses. Though some people I think are even in power, imo.
Luxord might be a little higher.
Its Xemnas, first. Luxord and sai'x are his body guards. then the apprentices, then the neophytes.
Where are people getting that Luxord is Xemnas' bodyguard? Saïx, I understand, but Luxord?
Is this from the holographic Organization members in Yen Sid's castle?
And it doesn't matter if you're an apprentice to determine if you're strong.
Look at Marluxia, he's one of the strongest.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
STRAWB on that list I would have placed Larxene higher, but that's probably just because I like her. Then again, she's one of the few to be able to make full copies of herself. I also would have put Vexen below Zexion, but that's probably because I hate him.

Superschlock

Awards
Strawberry said:
Where are people getting that Luxord is Xemnas' bodyguard? Saïx, I understand, but Luxord?
Is this from the holographic Organization members in Yen Sid's castle?

Seriously, I've seen it all over here and KH Wikia (Not that that one matters)

THE HOLOGRAMS IN YEN SIDS CASTLE ARE OF

XIGBAR SAIX
XEMNAS

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
–Who are the strongest ranking Organization XIII?

Nomura: Xemnas is the strongest, and Roxas is considerably strong you include his potential. Xaldin and Lexaeus are higher after that.

Wouldn't that make Lexeaus be after Xaldin? I see people putting Xaldin as the fourth instead, which it's odd. Unless it's hard to believe that he is stronger. I've also seen that in another Famitsu article, long ago, Nomura also listed Xemnas, Roxas, and Xaldin as the top three, which I've finally found: Interviews about the Kingdom Hearts series - Kingdom Hearts 3

In the Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ bolded section

The only new thing is Lexeaus added to the mix in the recent interview. So, technically/permanently, as it stands -

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Xaldin
4. Lexeaus

For my own guesses after, I rather bet on -

5. Saïx
6. Marluxia
7. Xigbar
8. Larxene?
9. Axel? (I am not sure where to put the two above each other, but I consider them both middle par. Not the strongest, but not the weakest)
10. Zexion
11. Luxord
12. Vexen
13. Demyx

Not sure on Demyx and Vexen either on the switch, but that's pretty much it.

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It's strange; in that interview Nomura first answers the question as though it's a seat of power, but it also seems like he's talking about their physical strength; which one is it?

UnstoppableSound

Vexen continuously referred to the numbers as their ranks of power.
However, it was obvious that some people were simply much more powerful and higher ranked than others.
For example, Marluxia was No. XI, yet he was the master of Castle Oblivion, which was to be the Organization's new HQ.
Ultimately though, I believe most of them were on the same level, and were just put into specific position's regarding how they thought and what their capabilities were. I mean, Xigbar was and is HUGE in the storyline, and he was definitely one of the wisest, yet he didn't seem to show THAT much power in Kingdom Hearts II. I guess we just shouldn't under estimate any of them. Except maybe Demyx...lol...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Here's my two pence:

The first four are officially:

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Xaldin
4. Lexeaus

And then, I personally think they go like this:

5. Saïx
6. Luxord/Marluxia