• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The order of power in Organization XIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The chairs represent the level of.. well, more so the order of their joining. Since Roxas is the lowest, it means he joined last. The chairs in the multiplayer mode were just for score, like DJ said. And, with that, Xion has the lowest chair. Maybe a screenshot will help?
Then why can they move?
url

Xigbar is No.2
Luxord is No. 10

Lord Xeverose

u guys r hopeless:31::23:
there r 2 ways the Organization members r classified
-Time entered organization
-strength

in order from first 2 last

1. Xemnas
  2. Xigbar
  3. Xalden
  4. Vexen
  5. Lexaeus
  6. Zexion
  7. Saix
  8. Axel
  9. Demyx
  10. Luxord
  11. Marluxia
  12. Larxene
  13. Roxas

The first set is definite but the others r more arguable:35:
we can all agree that (comparing deadliness 2 level) that Demyx is the weakest and that either Roxas or Xemnas is the strongest:lol:

Also regarding the chairs
i havnt even been interested in spoiling Days 4 myself :cry:(so if im wrong cuz theres sumthing i dont kno then just tell me that the answer is in Days) but the chairs r related 2 when they entered the Org (about them being able 2 raise or lower their chairs as much as they wanted: they know their place well:lol:)

eat that:dizzy:

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Xemnas first
Saix 2nd
xaldin 3rd
Zexion was sort of 4th
marluxia
and then its a tie around here

No. Xemnas and Saix yes, maybe even Xaldin, but not Zexion, and the rest aren't ties.

Roxas can beat down most of them, and has the power of the keyblade.
Axel's job is to kill any traitor, meaning he has to be able to kill most of them to be trusted with the job.
Marluxia>>>>Zexion

Maybe some are close in power level, since each has there own strengths and weaknesses, but they still have some level of power ranking, thus the movable chairs.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wait I thought in terms of command the list went like so:

1. Xemnas (Leader)
2. Saix
3. Xaldin
4. Zexion

Then in terms of strength it went:

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Xaldin
4. Saix
5. Marluxia
6. Lexeaus
7. Axel

I thought the info I posted above was confirmed awhile back.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
The members in each chair decrease by 2 every time to the left. And increase by 2 to the right.

rascus213

do you mean rank is in power, or the order there in?
first is probably impossible to tell, constantly changeing
the other way.....
#1 Xemnas; "The Guide to the Interstice"
#2 Xigbar; "The Freeshooter"
#3 Xaldin; "The Whirlwind Lancer"
# 4Vexen; "The Chilly Academic"
#5 Lexaeus; "The Silent Hero"
#6 Zexion; "The Cloaked Schemer"
#7 Saïx; "The Luna Divine"
#8 Axel; "The Flurry of Dancing Flames
#9 Demyx; "The Melodious Nocturne"
#10 Luxord; "The Gambler of Fate"
#11 Marluxia; "The Graceful Assassin"
#12 Larxene; "The Savage Nymph'"
#13 Roxas; "The Key of Destiny"
# 14Xion

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Here is the order
Xemnas-1
Xigbar-2
Xaldin-3
Vexen-4
Laraeus-5
Zexion-6
Saix-7
Axel-8
Demyx-9
Luxord-10
Marluxia-11
Larxene-12
Roxas-13
and cant forget Xion-14
Correct but that's not the rank

do you mean rank is in power
Rank in power,or more like Order of command. Whose the one giving orders and whose taking them.
u guys r hopeless
Says the guy whose over using the Smilies
there r 2 ways the Organization members r classified
-Time entered organization
- Rank

we can all agree that (comparing deadliness 2 level) that Demyx is the weakest and that either Roxas or Xemnas is the strongest
I wouldn't say Demyx is the weakest. He seems to be pretty strong. He's one of the toughest bosses in KH2.

but the chairs r related 2 when they entered the Org (about them being able 2 raise or lower their chairs as much as they wanted: they know their place well:lol:)
No,
Again if that were true then
url

These two shouldn't be looking at each other.
Xigbar is No.2
Luxord is No. 10

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
They can adjust to the chairs to whatever height they want; they just don't go higher than Xemnas because it's too uncomfortable at that height.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
No, look at lord marluxia's pic, to the right: Xaldin, Lexaeus, Sai'x. to the left: Xigbar, Vexen, and Zexion. Starting out with Xemnas. It increases to the right. And increases to the left by 2.

Silent hero_

Awards
They can adjust to the chairs to whatever height they want; they just don't go higher than Xemnas because it's too uncomfortable at that height.
I wonder why Vexen doesn't raise his chair then... He likes to boss around and all.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
^makes a good point.

If they could raise their chairs however they liked, Vexen would be as high as he could be below Xemnas, and people like Lexeaus would be really low (since he doesn't care about such things).

In truth I have no clue what the chairs mean. I just know we can all agree on certain positions (like Xemnas #1, Saix #2...) But the rest would take a lot of debating and factors.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Plain and simple, the organization members real rank is in those positions, I mean =O It seems that the org had their leaders, (Xemnas TCTNW and Marluxia CO) the ones who do the dirty job (Axel, Saix and Larxene???) the ones who are gived orders the rest... its that simple i guess, but Saix is number two in charge of TCTNW and the whole dirty job thing is becuz hes ordered to take on roxas...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
The chairs mean nothing about rank and/or power. At all. Nomura himself had said that each member can place the height of their chairs to what ever distance they feel like, except for it to be higher than Xemnas. For obvious reasons. You guys arguing over it will mean it's automatically wrong considering it's been confirmed it has nothing to do with strength. All we can do is take guesses at this point, until it's ever confirmed.

So far, I believe Xemnas, Roxas, Xaldin, Lexeaus, and Saïx are top material. Marluxia would come after. The rest, however, are a gamble.

Axel's job is to kill any traitor, meaning he has to be able to kill most of them to be trusted with the job.

Axel can't kill. He targeted the others when they were at their weakest and just finished their own hard battles that drained them of energy. Axel's greatest weapon is his cleverness. Xemnas, or Saïx, could easily be aware of this, and know that he will make things work his way. It doesn't always have to do with power. You send in the most capable, and if a manipulative bastard is at your disposal, why not use him? Simple. That's all that's needed, and Axel has not failed in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back