• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
So how is Stitch going to escape Deep Space? Doesn't he have to stay in order for him to be selectable as a partner?

Well, seeing as how Ven seems to be the last visiting DS, and escaping with Stitch, I imagine Stitch would no longer be a PM afterwards. Although, it's possible he could appear in other worlds briefly or as a cameo, seeing as how he's been proven to have traveled already.

KennyBright

Summons are usually strong hearts who have lost their worlds. I don't think any worlds have been destroyed yet. But on the other hand there is also Genie in KH2 and KH1 and tinkerbell in KH1. And since Neverland is definitely going to be in BBS, and its speculated that Agrabah is going to be in it too. So there could be a way, but I think you'd have to use Stitch's red ship.

By the way, how does TAV get to the other worlds. Do they use gummi ships?

Oh and Auron, I never said to totally get rid of Boo. There could be a second mission speciffically meant for you to be protecting Boo. And if not that, she would definitely be in the credits, chasing Sully and Mike around there apartment.

But I think this is a little off topic, anywho I believe Toy Story would be awesome. I would put Terra in Sids room, among those mutilated toys. Auqa would be in Andy's room where first the green army men mistake her for the "mysterious assailant". When she proves she is not, by spying on Andy's party, she's welcomed by Woody. Then she tells of a new toy Buzz Lightyear. THen the mysterious assailant attacks. Its a Jack in the box unbirth.
With Ven he goes to Pizza planet. He goes in toy mode. He thinks to himself he doesn't like the look of those robots in front. Then a soda cup and burger box lands on him. He runs after the two people who did that. He chases them into the cafeteria where Ven saves them from the alien soda fountains. Pizza planet has become and unbirth

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
Wait.

Partners usually stay in their worlds so you can come back to visit and have them at your side, right?

So how is Stitch going to escape Deep Space? Doesn't he have to stay in order for him to be selectable as a partner?

Well we don't know how BBS works 100%. For all we know VAT may only be able to visit a world once each so then if we can't return there he can't stay a party member. Well it's practically confirmed that he escapes seeing as inthe scans it says that Ven helps him escape and it seems to be following those parts in the movie fairly closely.

KennyBright

I mean after most of the story is done and other stuff. How do you level up. How do you obtain all the secret goodies scatterred through out the game. Lets say you couldn't go back to Hoolow Baston\Radient Gardens after the second mission. THat would mean NO SEPHEROTH FIGHT. Just think about that.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
THat would mean NO SEPHEROTH FIGHT. Just think about that.

Oh this not revisiting worlds thing is sounding better and better. Yay! No Sephiroth boss battle!

Anyway, for leveling up, I think the last world, Olympus, and Mirage Arena would be how you do it, with Olympus most likely being the only world you can revisit.

KennyBright

I think we are getting really off topic, now lets talk about possible worlds again.

I think the three cabelleros(did I spell this right) one would be a good idea for KH3. They could teach Sora about music and its also more of a Donald world. Then you could go back and do one or two songs per world. Not just have them grouped up in one world. I wished they did that in KH2, it would have been fun to see Sora in "I'll make a man out of You" (Mulan) "Under the Sea" and "Kiss the Girl" would have been fun for Atlantica instead of Finny Fun and that last one and Ursula's song. I mean those first and last song were annoying and not in Little Mermaid. Gosh!

Auron

Missing an eye
I think you have gotten really off topic

Now, for my 2 cents, I say these movies should be in a future KH game:
Toy Story
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Black Cauldron
Robin Hood
Jungle Book
Neverland(the actual island, not Hook's Ship)
Dumbo(replacement for Pooh?)

Radon

mofo
I think you have gotten really off topic

Now, for my 2 cents, I say these movies should be in a future KH game:
Toy Story
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Black Cauldron
Robin Hood
Jungle Book
Neverland(the actual island, not Hook's Ship)
Dumbo(replacement for Pooh?)

Your joking...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Today is the the 23rd so due to the time zones tonight would be tomorrow in Japan so tonight will be the morning of the 24th in Japan. Meaning for us TGS09 starts tonight!

Hopefully we will see new worlds! Come on let there be a Notre Dame World.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That doesn't really need an explanation. Their world was destroyed, the puppies were strong enough to survive and ended up all over the place....in boxes.

Awards
Toy story would be awesome. but can it have pixar movies? there haven't been any yet. A "Cars" world be interesting. When Sora goes there he would turn into a car.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back