• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
yeah i know, but i tihnk it needs more heart refernce to it

Can you think of a heart reference in Lilo and Stitch or Peter Pan?
Didn't think so.

And The Black Cauldron isn't all that "classic". It was made in the 80s, long after Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, etc..

Mr Yippie

yeah i know, but i tihnk it needs more heart refernce to it

Oh yeah, because Winnie the Pooh, Tron, Steamboat Willie and Alice in Wonderland all were literally SCREAMING for a "heart theme", huh?

Black Cauldron sounds great, as long as we get Gurgi as a summon and the Horned King as a major character. Maybe a Maleficent rival?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Oh yeah, because Winnie the Pooh, Tron, Steamboat Willie and Alice in Wonderland all were literally SCREAMING for a "heart theme", huh?

Black Cauldron sounds great, as long as we get Gurgi as a summon and the Horned King as a major character. Maybe a Maleficent rival?

yeah but those hardly had a plot about heart.

and yes, BBS seems to stay a bit mroe in focus to that theme. that's why i cant imagine black cauldron in BBS. maybe kh3. but not BBS

Auron

Missing an eye
yeah but those hardly had a plot about heart.

and yes, BBS seems to stay a bit mroe in focus to that theme. that's why i cant imagine black cauldron in BBS. maybe kh3. but not BBS

In case you didn't know, he was being sarcastic

And I nvr said specifically BBS. If you look at my first post I said "Birth by Sleep and later games". It's just that Birth by Sleep is the only one with a title as of yet and so I would naturally begin shortening it to just Birth by Sleep

And BBS seems to have many themes, the most obvious one being Ven's memories.However, I guess that since memories come from the heart, it would naturally tie in. but memories are the key focus here, not hearts

Mr Yippie

By the by, here's what I think Neverland's bosses will be:

Terra: Tick Tock the Crocodile (Hook requests it?)

Ven: Hook, once he helps Terra find out that Hook tricked him?

Aqua: The Octopus from Peter Pan 2, or an Unverse?

I'd love if the Native tribe (called the Mollusks, if anyone wanted to know) would help out in a fight.

KennyBright

I find the heart themes very obvious, but thats just me.
Any ways in the movie Lilo has this chart of stitch called his badnes level or something which, as the movie goes it grows smaller. That is practically a stopping stitch from turning into a heartless theme. A very good plot for the world, which might be Honolulu or Hawaiian Islands, if its kingdom hearts.

Again Auron thanks for pointing that out. Right after I posted that I realized how bad that sounded:23:. By get Esmerelda I meant Get her to fall in love. And he is a judge, thats why he isn't able to arrest Esmerelda when she claims sanctuary in the church. Also in the first song of the movie Bells of Notre Dame, Clothar, who I really hope will at least play a small part in the story if used, calls Frollo Judge Claude Frolo.
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't happen but Pridelands in BBS would be pretty cool. We could see (and maybe be directly involved in) Mufassahs (is this spelled right) death. I'm pretty sure Ven and Auqa would be paired up with Simba and Terra of course would be with scar. Maybe you could get into a fight with Mufassah right off the bat, kinda like in KH1 in deep jungle with Sabor. Auqa would save Simba when he was being chased by the hyenas. Ven would be with him while SImba is fleeing the pridelands.

I could also Monstropolis as a KH3 world. it would begin with a trip to disney castle and there the door to timeless river is in the basement place. But when Sora opens it first a he'd come face to face with Sully. Of course Sora would take Boos place. I know, hate me for it but I don't think Boo is needed since Sora is (hopefully) still human. So from that point on the story would progress.

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
By the by, here's what I think Neverland's bosses will be:

Terra: Tick Tock the Crocodile (Hook requests it?)

Ven: Hook, once he helps Terra find out that Hook tricked him?

Aqua: The Octopus from Peter Pan 2, or an Unverse?

I'd love if the Native tribe (called the Mollusks, if anyone wanted to know) would help out in a fight.

Gawd I love that croc!
300px-Croc.jpg

A thought just came into my head. Wouldn't it be fantastic to see Hook when he loses his hand to the crocodile? They probably wouldn't show it all too gruesomely but maybe just the croc going to bite it then the look on Hooks face. I think it would be great. Unless he's shown with his Hook in that scan. *runsofftocheckscan*

EDIT: Damn that dastard Hook!

Last edited:

Auron

Missing an eye
Kenny, the main reason Monsters Inc. even worked as a movie is because Boo was such a tiny kid

Sora could never replace that

Also, Frollo is in a position of authority is because the Catholic priesthood controls France in that time era

We also saw Mufasa die at the beginning of the pride Lands in KH2 so they really can't use that

On a side note, the guy who does the first song in Notre Dame's name is Clopin

I also seriously doubt we're gonna have a Stitch world because we already have Stitch running from world to world as a summon

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I find the heart themes very obvious, but thats just me.
Any ways in the movie Lilo has this chart of stitch called his badnes level or something which, as the movie goes it grows smaller. That is practically a stopping stitch from turning into a heartless theme. A very good plot for the world, which might be Honolulu or Hawaiian Islands, if its kingdom hearts.

Again Auron thanks for pointing that out. Right after I posted that I realized how bad that sounded:23:. By get Esmerelda I meant Get her to fall in love. And he is a judge, thats why he isn't able to arrest Esmerelda when she claims sanctuary in the church. Also in the first song of the movie Bells of Notre Dame, Clothar, who I really hope will at least play a small part in the story if used, calls Frollo Judge Claude Frolo.
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't happen but Pridelands in BBS would be pretty cool. We could see (and maybe be directly involved in) Mufassahs (is this spelled right) death. I'm pretty sure Ven and Auqa would be paired up with Simba and Terra of course would be with scar. Maybe you could get into a fight with Mufassah right off the bat, kinda like in KH1 in deep jungle with Sabor. Auqa would save Simba when he was being chased by the hyenas. Ven would be with him while SImba is fleeing the pridelands.

I could also Monstropolis as a KH3 world. it would begin with a trip to disney castle and there the door to timeless river is in the basement place. But when Sora opens it first a he'd come face to face with Sully. Of course Sora would take Boos place. I know, hate me for it but I don't think Boo is needed since Sora is (hopefully) still human. So from that point on the story would progress.

I like the whole Door to Monsters Inc. idea. Minnie would call you to disney castle, and tell you about a door that they found that they had never noticed before. I would be ok with Sora being the human, as long as they sort of mature it up a little.

Radon

mofo
I also seriously doubt we're gonna have a Stitch world because we already have Stitch running from world to world as a summon

Surely you're not serious. We already have a Stitch world confirmed. Also one in KH3 would be highly likely.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Are you serious? Have you been keeping track of all the BBS scans? If so, then *faceplam* It's already a world, just like Radon said. I also got to agree with him that it might also be a KH3 world as well, even though it wouldn't quite make sense. I mean, if Stitch is in BBS and he goes to Hawii/ Earth not all too long into the movie, then that would make Lilo 9-10 years older than she is in movies/ show by KH1 and 11-12 by KH2. In other words, she'd be an adult by KH3. If they do put it in KH3, they sure got to think up a hell of an explanation. (like Stitch goes into suspended animation for ten years (lame))

Radon

mofo
Stitch wouldn't be in suspended animation for ten years. That would just be darn right stupid (same goes for those idiots who think thats what happened with the princesses).

What would happen is that after Stitch escapes he travells around the universe in the red ship for many years and I'm presuming Stitch doesn't age. He ends up in HB in KH2 after the whole world barrier disaster. In KH3 he could steal maybe one of Leon and Co.'s gummi ships and then later in the game SDG could visit Hawaii and see that he has crash landed there just like in the movie. Then the events from the rest of the movie would unfold and Lilo would be the same age as she was in the movie.

So a basic summary is that the gap between Stitch's escape and his arival on Earth would be greatly changed from the movie's couple of hours to many years. It wouldn't really screw up anything.

Allister Rose

French Lover
In case you didn't know, he was being sarcastic

And I nvr said specifically BBS. If you look at my first post I said "Birth by Sleep and later games". It's just that Birth by Sleep is the only one with a title as of yet and so I would naturally begin shortening it to just Birth by Sleep

And BBS seems to have many themes, the most obvious one being Ven's memories.However, I guess that since memories come from the heart, it would naturally tie in. but memories are the key focus here, not hearts

that's only an assumption,

Mr Yippie

Stitch wouldn't be in suspended animation for ten years. That would just be darn right stupid (same goes for those idiots who think thats what happened with the princesses).

What would happen is that after Stitch escapes he travells around the universe in the red ship for many years and I'm presuming Stitch doesn't age. He ends up in HB in KH2 after the whole world barrier disaster. In KH3 he could steal maybe one of Leon and Co.'s gummi ships and then later in the game SDG could visit Hawaii and see that he has crash landed there just like in the movie. Then the events from the rest of the movie would unfold and Lilo would be the same age as she was in the movie.

So a basic summary is that the gap between Stitch's escape and his arival on Earth would be greatly changed from the movie's couple of hours to many years. It wouldn't really screw up anything.

Wait.

Partners usually stay in their worlds so you can come back to visit and have them at your side, right?

So how is Stitch going to escape Deep Space? Doesn't he have to stay in order for him to be selectable as a partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back