• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

I'd want a Bambi world. It would be nice, and it would NOT be boring if done right....

They could have the woods, and the boss could be Ronno. :3 He doesn't have to be extremely evil, just a little fight to make him "know his place". Or maybe he challenges you or sumtin.

And then we could have an important villain creeping throughout the woods, looking for something...

Abbot

I'd want a Bambi world. It would be nice, and it would NOT be boring if done right....

They could have the woods, and the boss could be Ronno. :3 He doesn't have to be extremely evil, just a little fight to make him "know his place". Or maybe he challenges you or sumtin.

And then we could have an important villain creeping throughout the woods, looking for something...

Oh, oh. Or maybe Ronno could get possessed by an Unverse. If that's possible. ._.

evil_levi94

Oh, oh. Or maybe Ronno could get possessed by an Unverse. If that's possible. ._.
Yeah, but that seems like it's going to happen in the game already, repetative=boring. xD;

I think it'd be fun to have that sort of rivalry between Ronno and them, but we know he's not evil, just a trouble maker.

And then there could be a bigger threat in the woods, like one of the larger Disney villains lurking around.

It'd be cool if they had the scene where the woods caught on fire, and you had to escape.

Abbot

Yeah, but that seems like it's going to happen in the game already, repetative=boring. xD;

I think it'd be fun to have that sort of rivalry between Ronno and them, but we know he's not evil, just a trouble maker.

And then there could be a bigger threat in the woods, like one of the larger Disney villains lurking around.

It'd be cool if they had the scene where the woods caught on fire, and you had to escape.

Y'know, with the Shoot Lock system, what if Bambi mistook you for the person who killed his mother?

evil_levi94

Y'know, with the Shoot Lock system, what if Bambi mistook you for the person who killed his mother?
I dun think he would... o_O If they had that world, you'd probably be there before she was shot, to the part she was shot, and then until about after the fire.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I actually wouldn't mind having the Bambi world tweaked a bit. Like, one of the Villains from the other worlds (Maleficent, The Evil Queen, whoever (Or may even Terra)) be the one who killed Bambi's mother. Then, you follow the story of Bambi for awhile, fight Ronno, get Bambi his chick, etc. Then, the person who killed Bambi's mother returns, sets the whole forest on fire, and you have to fight them while the fire slowly drains your health.

Abbot

I actually wouldn't mind having the Bambi world tweaked a bit. Like, one of the Villains from the other worlds (Maleficent, The Evil Queen, whoever (Or may even Terra)) be the one who killed Bambi's mother. Then, you follow the story of Bambi for awhile, fight Ronno, get Bambi his chick, etc. Then, the person who killed Bambi's mother returns, sets the whole forest on fire, and you have to fight them while the fire slowly drains your health.

Or, instead of the fire draining your health, you have to fight the hunter, while running through the forest, trying to extinguish the fire along the way.

Larcaxia

you know what world i have been waiting to see show up in kingdom hearts? Pocahontas! it would make a great story line a really cool keyblade with indian trible markings and stuff it would just be awesome!

KennyBright

Hi, I'm new here so please forgive me if I make mistakes here or there.

I agree with Lonbilly, Pocahantas' world, Jamestown, would make an excellent addition to the disney world roster Of Kh.
I do have a difference of ideas on how the story would play out. Terra would deffinitely be in the camp with Ratcliffe and the men, since Terra is usually seen with the villains. I think he'd be one to kill the other Indian who thought he was meant to marry Pocahontas.
Aqua could spend a period of time with the Miners but I think she would spend more time with Pocahontas and the rest of tribe. She'd probably be seen as a great spirit or something among the indian tribe.
And I think Ven would be best suited to protecting Grand Mother Willow along with the racoon and hummingbird friend. Ven would be like Grandma Willow's agent, making sure that everything went right for John and Pocahontas.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nocturne you forgot to add this mystery Mirage Arena world. But seeing as it's probably non-canon I see why it can be left out.

What's Mirage Arena?
That world they were fighting in in BBS?

Auron

Missing an eye
Hi, I'm new here so please forgive me if I make mistakes here or there.

I agree with Lonbilly, Pocahantas' world, Jamestown, would make an excellent addition to the disney world roster Of Kh.
I do have a difference of ideas on how the story would play out. Terra would deffinitely be in the camp with Ratcliffe and the men, since Terra is usually seen with the villains. I think he'd be one to kill the other Indian who thought he was meant to marry Pocahontas.
Aqua could spend a period of time with the Miners but I think she would spend more time with Pocahontas and the rest of tribe. She'd probably be seen as a great spirit or something among the indian tribe.
And I think Ven would be best suited to protecting Grand Mother Willow along with the racoon and hummingbird friend. Ven would be like Grandma Willow's agent, making sure that everything went right for John and Pocahontas.

I love this idea except for Terra killing the Indian meant to marry Pocahontas. I don't see Terra doing anything like that. He would probably replace Ratcliffe's idiot assistant, ya know, the one with the stupid hat that makes it look like he was shot by an arrow:36:

KennyBright

Thanks for the idea Auron, but I kinda like Ratcliffes assistant. I do want either Ven or Auqa to try and help Terra. SO maybe Terra tries to stop the boy who does shoot The Indian. Sigh if only heartless were in the BBS game, it would make this so much easier.

I also think the Hunchback of Notre Dame would be a good idea. Ven would be with the general and try to help him get Esmerelda
Auqa would be with Quasimodo, definitely, and try to help Qausimodo get Esmerelda.
Terra would be with Judge Frolo, for the same reason as Ven and Aqua. Getting Esmerelda to fall in love with the character your teamed up with is a good central plot point. I think a gargoyle unbirth would be awesome. I think Auqa would fight that, then Judge Frolo with Ven. I think Terra would fight the matron saint Of Notre Dame statue unbirth.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think a Bell Tower Unverse would be awesome.

Fix'd. If anything should be an Unversed/Boss in Notre Dame, it should be a combination of Frollo with the whole Bell Tower/Church-thing becoming an Unversed. That is, if there were ever to be a Notre Dame world in BbS.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Atlantis the lost empire would be pretty cool.But for some reason i see it being in kh3 than being in BBS i already got the plot in my head XD.

Radon

mofo
What's Mirage Arena?
That world they were fighting in in BBS?

No it's a new area confirmed in a recent scan where multiplayer games take place. I'm not sure if it will be in the single player modes though.

Auron

Missing an eye
I love the idea for the Hunchback of Notre Dame world, except for the thing with Quasi and Captain Gringoire trying to "get" Esmeralda. it would be a nice side story maybe, but the focus should stay on killing Frollo, who is, by the way, a Catholic priest, and not a judge

I would also like to see a Black Cauldron world, because it would tie in with the sad theme of Birth by Sleep and later games

Allister Rose

French Lover
i really cant imagine black cauldron in BBS, they already have enough classics. also i cant imagine a plot for it

Auron

Missing an eye
Ey, it was just a nice idea with a story that really would tie into one such as Birth by Sleep, but if you say so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back