• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Key

I was surprised at how well the Lightning Surge works on him. It's rather brilliant. Kudos to the man who figured that out.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
well in my deck right now i have fire surge thunder surge 2 curagas and the rest is potions and the surges work well but i just need to know if there are any good commands besides those that work. As for the shotlock i recommend maybe ragnarok
Really, shotlocks are unnecessary. My deck when I beat him w/ Aqua was:
Fire Surge
Fire Surge
Fire Surge
Fire Surge
Fire Surge
Curaga
Curaga
Curaga

and I beat him on my 4th try.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You guys should try adding fire and thunder boosts to power up your surges

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
HOLY CRAP

I just beat MF with Terra! Granted I was level 60 with an attack stat of 43 ;3 Now I've beaten MF with every character on Critical mode.

God damn that was hard. After a long losing streak I basically said "Screw it, I'm fire surging this guy over and over an over until he freakin burns." Soo... for the most part I did. My fire surges each did about 1/2 of an HP bar, if it hit him 3 times. Whenever I saw an opening, I threw caution to the wind and hit him until I exhausted every fire surge in my deck (five of them) or until he stopped me, which most of the time he did, leaving me scrambling for a chance to heal. After a while of hitting him (and getting lucky that he didn't summon his death lasers) I realized I had him on his second to last HP bar :O So using the i-frames of fire surge to my advantage, I was able to quickly bring him to his last HP bar. At 1/4 of an HP bar left, he caught him self on fire AND cloned! I wasn't able to fire surge away his clones quick enough, so I was engulfed in a sea of MFs. I was already swearing at my misfortune, ready to throw my PSP at the wall and give up, when I realized that the real MF was attacking me right there with the rest. I knew if I could get an opening to use fire surge, I'd be able to cut through the clones and with a bit of luck deal the finishing blow to MF. So I highlighted a fire surge in my deck and started mashing the triangle button, praying to god I would get lucky and actually get to use fire surge before the real MF wandered out of range of my fire surge. Finally, the clones all stopped attacking me for a second, and I was able to use fire surge. So I was able to cut through the clones and beat MF. With one HP left. I'm still shaking :0

/story that no one cares about.

now I can finally get those 4 treasure chests in LoD that were keeping me from getting 100% with Terra lol

thedairyfairy

Alright, so I'm not gonna go through 70 pages of thread, but I had a quick theory on the MF. If this has been heard before, by all means, flame me.

So, Master Xehanort puts his heart into Terra, right? Thus, his body no longer has a heart. This leads me to believe that the Mysterious Figure is Master Xehanort's nobody. Now I know his body disappeared/turned to light/whatever, but this still seems completely possible to me.

Thoughts? sorry if numerous people have suggested this already.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Wait there were chests available after you beat mf. where were they?

The chests aren't anything new, just the ones from the normal Land of Departure. If you didn't get the chests from the Land of Departure during your regular gameplay, you're going to have to defeat MF in order to get them.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I defeated it today with Aqua at lv. 52.
Now I feel like a Goddess XD
imo Aqua was the easiest person to defeat him with. Terra being the hardest, hands down.

regardless, good job ;D I had to be a higher level than 52 to beat him with Aqua. Btw, what was your deck?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Cool beans people, MF is getting his ass kicked by the KHI community! LOL

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
I was SO close with Terra. SO CLOSE.
Then he decided to spam that orb-thing attack...ç_ç

Edit:
Oh, anyway I had a deck of two curaga and five thunder blitz.
I used the void gear keyblade.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I was SO close with Terra. SO CLOSE.
Then he decided to spam that orb-thing attack...ç_ç

Edit:
Oh, anyway I had a deck of two curaga and five thunder blitz.
I used the void gear keyblade.
yeah, with Terra there really is no sure-fire way to dodge it. You just have to pray he doesn't use it.

Funny, when I beat him with Terra I don't ever remember him turning invisible. If you attack him right when he's about to turn invisible, does he still turn invisible? because he definitely moved on to his second stage, he started using meteor and megaflare etc etc but he never went invisible...

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
No, he doesn't turn invisible if you attack him while doing so if I'm not wrong.
I interruped his casting of Tornado, and I discovered that if you attack him while he is creating the orbs that follows you, the number of orb he releases decreases drastically.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
That's how I tried to avoid that attack with Terra. I kept preventing MF from using all the attacks fatal to Terra.
Also, I discovered that a maxed out draw ability is pretty useful for when he scatters around your commands with tornado.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Draw does that? Wish I'd have known that

Also, using a surge while he's using raging storm damages him, and gives you enough time to dodge the next rush at you
I got 2 life bars down when he was using that move

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
If you attack MF while he's trying to use the lasers he'll spawn more of them and they constantly attack you, but if you've got second chance/once more you can survive easier.
Also yes, yes you can attack him when he's about to turn invisible. If you're too slow though he'll still turn, but he'll take "unseen damage" in the process and if you time it exactly right he'll put up renewal guard which keeps him from going into his 2nd phase.
As long as you attack him non-stop he shouldn't be able to turn invisible, but again sometimes he'll go into it even if you hit him on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back