• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Re: Mysterious Figure

Hmm now I hope I can win this I'm on my way, I'm about to reach the final chapter so *gulps* I know this is about three or four hours away XD I hope I'm up to snuff.

Werkdaddy

Awards
Re: Mysterious Figure

The way I did it was i just kept dodging and using thunder surge and heal when need to, kinda cheap but it works.

Z

Zulkir

Hmm...Ventus was MX's Apprentice and held his keyblade backwards. MF holds his blade's backwards.

Could be an old apprentice of MX who's heart collapse when MX tried to form a Vanitas out of him, that failed apprentice's Nobody could be trying to get revenge on MX, and tested TAV to see if they could beat him.

Only issue is, MX should have mentioned him in his secret reports, his reports mention Ventus as being his only apprentice.

Also those heavy time motifs don't match up.

I'm just reluctant to spit out "time traveler" and be done with it.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I'm ahlf thinking it's a figure born from one of the powerful hearts in kingdom hearts, like it exists in both nothingness, and exists outside the realm of time, in the past, the future, and the present, kinda like Kingdom Hearts does.

Awards
OMFG!! I FINALLY BEAT HIM!!! I've been trying for a week non-stop!!! I beat him with Aqua at level 55. Well, 2 more to go. I really have no idea how I'm gonna beat him with Terra... It kinda sucks that No Name is weaker than Void Gear, especailly since MF's such a hard boss.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
But the magic is 7, when you compare the two it looks like this:

No Name: 6 attack plus 7 magic = 13 points boost
Void Gear: 8 attack plus 4 magic = 12 points boost

No Name is better as an all around keyblade, but it's rivaled with ultima, whose stats are reversed

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

No Name is better as an all around keyblade, but it's rivaled with ultima, whose stats are reversed
I always use the No Name keyblade anyway, even if I have only physical commands in my deck. It's sort of a "badge of honor" in my eyes :3

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^ For me, it depends on the character I'm playing as

My Ven has a 5:3 ratio, 5 being magic, so No Name better suits my play style

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I just beat MF again, except this time using a level 55 aqua instead of a level 54 Ven. Gotta say, it felt a lot easier. It only took me 4 tries, too o_O Can's wait to use No Name as a Aqua, seeing as she's magic oriented.

I swear I'm gonna have to get Terra to level 75 or something before I even stand a chance lol.

Sacred X

Freshmeat

I wish we knew the crit damage and rates on these Keyblades.

From the way this is set up, it seems as if the No Name Keyblade is Aqua's best weapon; Void Gear being Ven's best weapon; and Chaos Ripper being Terra's best weapon.

I suppose Ultima Weapon could be an alternate for Ven, and possibly Terra, if the player has them use a lot of magic as well.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I wish we knew the crit damage and rates on these Keyblades.

From the way this is set up, it seems as if the No Name Keyblade is Aqua's best weapon; Void Gear being Ven's best weapon; and Chaos Ripper being Terra's best weapon.

I suppose Ultima Weapon could be an alternate for Ven, and possibly Terra, if the player has them use a lot of magic as well.
for crit rates and damage: User:Kibafool - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

anyway, I generally use:

Aqua: No Name (now, at least since I just got it :p)
Ven: Ultima Weapon (I like the looks of it tbh)
Terra: Chaos Ripper (I like it for its power)

Sacred X

Freshmeat
for crit rates and damage: User:Kibafool - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

anyway, I generally use:

Aqua: No Name (now, at least since I just got it :p)
Ven: Ultima Weapon (I like the looks of it tbh)
Terra: Chaos Ripper (I like it for its power)

Thanks a ton for the link, however I was specifically referring to the Void Gear and No Name keyblades.

I'm also just realizing how Void Gear is the only Keyblade with the word "Gear" in it, and only 358/2 Days ever used "Gears". Mm.

noheartx

i need help with the mysterious figure (no surprise right?) i need to know what are some good deck commands and what can i do to make the fight easier i have a lvl 58 Ventus and im on proud mode

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Well, I could use a bit of help beating him as Terra. I have all his Shotlocks and they are at max level, so which is the best to use (Not most powerful, per say, but the most effective. The one that will deal the most damage to him while still actually dealing that damage more than half the time. I'm thinking of using Thunderstorm, seeing as it only needs 5 clicks to be at Max...)? I'm also wondering if it's worth using Deck commands other than healing ones. Which Attack/Magic commands would anyone recommend?

Interestingly enough, fighting him doesn't tick me off as much as VS did...What I thought was that it was like fighting an old friend...Weird, huh?

noheartx

well in my deck right now i have fire surge thunder surge 2 curagas and the rest is potions and the surges work well but i just need to know if there are any good commands besides those that work. As for the shotlock i recommend maybe ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back