• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonXsilva

Darn... and it'll probably be a while before some one does it for real. Unless they lock themselves in their room for a few days

I will be hard at work trying only problem tho is im pretty broke buying the bundle and dont have $ to buy a capture card so i cant really record anything :(

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I will be hard at work trying only problem tho is im pretty broke buying the bundle and dont have $ to buy a capture card so i cant really record anything :(

Easy Cap (A USB cap card) is $30. It's still a struggle to play with sound/framerate/quality.

RonXsilva

Easy Cap (A USB cap card) is $30. It's still a struggle to play with sound/framerate/quality.

maybe but im also plauged with having a YLOD on my PS3 which means i need a new PS3 but we shall see I doubt i can beat him before Cyberman anywayz and plus when i get the game im going to enjoy it not really rush it~

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
maybe but im also plauged with having a YLOD on my PS3 which means i need a new PS3 but we shall see I doubt i can beat him before Cyberman anywayz and plus when i get the game im going to enjoy it not really rush it~

Cyberman isn't doing Lv.1 Critical, so you still have a chance...?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Gee guys, I'm gone for a day or so and suddenly there're 42 pages in this thread :O

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Gee guys, I'm gone for a day or so and suddenly there're 42 pages in this thread :O

This is the Mysterious Figure, Sign. :D It's all the rage nowadays!

And my comment I posted on YT about the battle music this morning has 19 likes. O_O

RonXsilva

Cyberman isn't doing Lv.1 Critical, so you still have a chance...?

doubt it there will be at least that one person out there that will lock themselfs inside for days and eventurally beat him maybe idk he is pretty god damn hard xD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
doubt it there will be at least that one person out there that will lock themselfs inside for days and eventurally beat him maybe idk he is pretty god damn hard xD

Masablade is though I must add and he's doing Terra and finished V/A.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm loving how cyberman grinded to get all of ven's best abilities in Castle of Dreams XD

Mukuro2Rounds

Nope, no legit unhacked videos yet either. :/
I'd actually really like to that. More so a Terra than the cheats vs. No cheats. If the guy who did Ven with cheats still had difficulty, as with a Aqua; I'd really like to see what Terra would do against the guy.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I predict a Terra vs MF battle to go down like this:

*Battle starts*
Terra: Ars Solum-
MF: RAPE

Retry?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I predict a Terra vs MF battle to go down like this:

*Battle starts*
Terra: Ars Solum-
MF: RAPE

Retry?
That's hardly any different than the match would normally go if you were using Ven or Aqua instead of Terra lol

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Ven and Aqua would undoubetly last ATLEAST 0.1 seconds longer
ATLEAST

RonXsilva

I love how the mines in the Ven battle with MF had like no affect whatsoever

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
No, MF will just shadow clone us to death

Seriously, that's my 2nd favorite ability of his, first being how he rewinds time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back