• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonXsilva

Was jus curious bec KH1 Shepth was much harder and now MF man you cant even put those two on the same level xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know! I watched the videos and I'm pretty sure theres no way, Nomura couldn't even do it... Do you have to beat MF to unlock the secret vid?

No. MF is optional. I bet Nomura cant. he said he had a hard time when he tested LS (considering his team developed him while he wasn't looking)

RonXsilva

I have a good idea for a tactic but will require alot of pratice and im not sure what the skill is called but iv seen Terra use it when you sucessfully block it cast a cure spell on your self

FinalKingdmBlade

I have a good idea for a tactic but will require alot of pratice and im not sure what the skill is called but iv seen Terra use it when you sucessfully block it cast a cure spell on your self

its restore guard or something like that, i think you can get it with anyone, and i don't know how well you can block the MF, i know you can barely block a small amount of VS's attacks, but i don't know if thats the same as MF, but i would assume so

RonXsilva

its restore guard or something like that, i think you can get it with anyone, and i don't know how well you can block the MF, i know you can barely block a small amount of VS's attacks, but i don't know if thats the same as MF, but i would assume so

Like i said it would be somthing that would require ALOT of pratice and who knows it may still not work but thats why we "try" :p

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
As far as I know, he doesn't use any pattern whatsoever. You would have to develop a strategy for every move. o_O

RonXsilva

As far as I know, he doesn't use any pattern whatsoever. You would have to develop a strategy for every move. o_O

pretty much Nomura never said it was going to be easy :p....and I kinda hope that Mystery Title is a PSP game

FinalKingdmBlade

speaking of strategy (hope you don't mind me going off topic a bit, if you do well then i'm sorry, i have no idea where to ask this since it is still considered spoilers, and i don't think its worthy of its own topic) is there some sort of dodge roll strategy i don't know about to keep VS from hitting you with his shadows? cause i keep getting handed my butt on a silver platter when he uses that move =/

FinalKingdmBlade

Or he is just a crazy phsyco who doesn't really know what he is doing :O

this just in! MF is actually an army of japanese children, born in test tubes in the dark corners of SE, raised to be the ultimate gaming robots, and linked up to computers matrix style to be every Mysterious Figure boss at any given time.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Or he is just a crazy phsyco who doesn't really know what he is doing :O

Me to, or else getting a PSP just for bbs would be kind of a waste

He knows what he's doing, he's just psycho.

There are many great NON-KINGDOM HEARTS games on PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back