• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Lingering Sentiment? It had something to do with Xehanort but wasn't an incarnation Xehanort.

*sigh* You know what he meant. Lingering Sentiment is pretty much the mind of Terra that has escaped being taken over by Xehanort while the real Terra himself became an incarnation of Xehanort. So yes, it does count.

Eh? Strange. Cause Roxas' shoes in his "off-duty clothes" (as I refer to 'em), look like ordinary shoes. It's been a while since I saw his Org outfit. xD

They may not look like clown shoes like Sora's but they're still big shoes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It still has a connection to Xehanort. The Sentiment is lost thoughts and feelings of Terra contained in his armour. Terra's body is Apprentice Xehanort's body.

That is why I said he wasn't a part of the first one. But he is a part of the second one.

Lol, Mark is being a forum ghost

PowerIsNothing

That is why I said he wasn't a part of the first one. But he is a part of the second one.

Yeah I know, I'm just making a point that if we go from past KH secrets bosses...its more than likely to be a Xehanort incarnation than a taller, buffer Sora.

Though I am a believer of the mirror world theory.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Yeah I know, I'm just making a point that if we go from past KH secrets bosses...its more than likely to be a Xehanort incarnation than a taller, buffer Sora.

I do like the mirror world theory. But I'm not sure on how it could play out. :C

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

mirror_spock_with_mccoy.jpg

Spock is pleased by that notion. McCoy? Not so much.

FinalKingdmBlade

naaaah, i mean Kingdom Hearts is part Disney, so i wouldn't put mirror worlds past KH as long as Disney is involved, they'd go all "Through The Looking Glass" on sora (note to self, Through the Looking Glass would be a pretty neat level in future KH game)

PowerIsNothing

That's the theory for KH3D right? I must say that it does sound interesting.

Yeah thats right. So I was thinking that, rather than traveling through time, this MF has actually punched a hole right into a parallel Universe(Could explain his fading in and out of existence)

Maybe a mirror Xehanort? Though I imagine something much more complex(If you could get more complex than that lol).

Last edited:

FinalKingdmBlade

Yeah thats right. So I was thinking that, rather than traveling through time, this MF has actually punched a hole right into a parallel Universe(Could explain his fading in and out of existence)

Maybe a mirror Xehanort? Though I imagine something much more complex.

If Superman can do it so can MF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back