• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-refuses to say anything on how illogical it would be to bring mirror universes into KH but leaves it at her Mirror!Spock-McCoy pic and comment on how KH is a SW fanfic-

I'd seriously like to see KH stay in one linear timeline rather than moving on into a nonlinear, forever splitting, timef*cked area that alternate universes would create.

But again, KH is a SW fanfic so anything goes.

(And I love AUs and split timelines)

RonXsilva

Here is a good question How do you all intend to beat the MF? iv been watching the fight thinking how im going to defeat him... one thing is certain when he splits you got to hit as many of them as possible bec if you left all those clones run around you are SOL

Z

Zulkir

But again, KH is a SW fanfic so anything goes.

The first thing I said to myself once Eraqus died was "Well..in the end...Star Trek won"

Anyhoo, smiley tried to fight the MF on his stream. He dodged him for a minute and managed to damage him a little, but ONE hit of his little time-blades killed Smiley.

Damn lol. I'll re-word.
Every secret boss has been some sort of incarnation of Xehanort.

VS is part of Vanitas, Lingering Sentiment was part of Terra.

In fact the only secret boss that was xehanort-like was Xemnas.

Wahm-bulence

^ I agree (@Lycoris) I think adding a mirror world to KH will just be too much.
Besides, this only came up because 'Sora's hair was weird' in one picture and 'he was holding his keyblade different'

PowerIsNothing

^ I agree (@Lycoris) I think adding a mirror world to KH will just be too much.
Besides, this only came up because 'Sora's hair was weird' in one picture and 'he was holding his keyblade different'

He was also fighting Twilight Thorn in Traverse Town. If it really was a mirror world, it would explain why a KH 2 Nobody is appearing in a KH 1 world with a KH 1 Sora.

Nomura also said "Imagine a sky that falls and a land that flies"(Sora and Riku) Sounds parallel to me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The first thing I said to myself once Eraqus died was "Well..in the end...Star Trek won"

Anyhoo, smiley tried to fight the MF on his stream. He dodged him for a minute and managed to damage him a little, but ONE hit of his little time-blades killed Smiley.

VS is part of Vanitas, Lingering Sentiment was part of Terra.

In fact the only secret boss that was xehanort-like was Xemnas.

startrek2009.jpg

Spock even has his award and happy face on for it too.

Wahm-bulence

He was also fighting Twilight Thorn in Traverse Town. If it really was a mirror world, it would explain why a KH 2 Nobody is appearing in a KH 1 world with a KH 1 Sora.

Nomura also said "Imagine a sky that falls and a land that flies"(Sora and Riku) Sounds parallel to me.

This is true, but some theories involve dreaming or memories getting mixed up, which also could explain the Nobody

PowerIsNothing

Lets remember this thread people. That way when KH3D gets released, one of us can get the chance to rub each others nose in it if one of our theories is right.

FinalKingdmBlade

Lets remember this thread people. That way when KH3D gets released, one of us can get the chance to rub each others nose in it if one of our theories is right.

my money is on "MF pulling a superman and punching a hole through reality" theory, it sounds a lot more fun then anything else lol

RonXsilva

So here is another question who here is going to try to beat the boss because I been reading that some ppl say he looks so hard that they aint even going to bother trying to defeat him

PowerIsNothing

^ Lol agreed, though we might not even find out until KH3 -.-(About MF)

Damn! Thats a lot of years. *Checks average human lifespan* I might make it lol

Seriously hoping the answer is revealed in 3D though.

my money is on "MF pulling a superman and punching a hole through reality" theory, it sounds a lot more fun then anything else lol
Well that works into my bet lol

FinalKingdmBlade

So here is another question who here is going to try to beat the boss because I been reading that some ppl say he looks so hard that they aint even going to bother trying to defeat him

I'm gonna try....and fail....and try....and fail....and try.....and fail....and put aside the game for a long ass time until a definite strategy is out, then try....and fail lol

PowerIsNothing

Nomura loves a tryer lol XD

KH2, and the first time I played him I vowed to never try again... until I decided to unlock the secret video
KH 1 Sephiroth is so much harder, do you agree? Thank god for Ragnarok! I think I may have met my match in MF though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back