• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~ The Official BF Help Center ( Girls only ) ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark___edge

There's this boy named Julian.... he likes me a lot but it's been years since i've seen him. We used to be gf and bf but we broke up and later he found another gf. After 3 years, he comes back to me.... like after not talking to me forever. He wants to get together with me and be bf and gf again. But this comes with a twist. He wanted me to pose nude and take (omg i was going to swear) pictures of myself and send them to him. Well, I told him no and he would never talk to me again. He's such a (here goes with the swearing again) jerk. Do you think he will ever want to get to know me personally or will it always be a superficial relationship?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't fall for it.

He's probably using your trust to get nudes so he can show off to his buddies or something stupid like that.
Find someone else.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
That's the problem though...I don't ever feel uncomfortable when he does stuff like that.
I feel happy that he even thinks about doing that with me let alone actually doing it.

Then what is your problem if you're enjoying it?

What, do you have a problem with being hedonistic?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
it isn't that...
I just kinda want my first time to be with someone who's said 'I love you' at the very least.
The closest thing he's said to that was the future lover thing and that he wanted to ask me out...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
dark_edge, I may not been in a relationship or anything like that... but from hearing other peoples' stories about good and bad relationships and such, it somewhat helps but anyway, yeah, it definately sounds superficial and why would he want to like take pose pictures of you, that's just LAME! Sorry...but you get what I mean....anyway, just forgot him if you think he's a jerk. I would and or at least try to.

Anyway, so you know how some of you were helping me with that shy guy, problem is 'How do I approach him whenever he's around with his friends?' and or 'How do I even alone start a conversation, help would be nice.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
For Dark edge Im with pretty much everyone else on the page either ol boy just wants to 'enjoy' nude pix in his room at night or show them off to his friends. Both of which I personally, wouldnt want to be a part of.
I say leave him alone cuz he's a sex freak unless you really have feelings for him then its different i guess....

dark___edge

uhhh...this guy sounds like a pervert.
just say no and refuse to talk to him.
i cant remember if you said you liked him but if youre uncomfortable with something and he's trying to force you to do it...
you dont need him.
<3

Yeah Lol. He butters me up just when he doesn't talk to me for ages and then he keeps persisting on me giving nude pictures of myself. He's soo annoying. Should I block him on MSN too?
Thanks for the advice everyone!

dark_edge, I may not been in a relationship or anything like that... but from hearing other peoples' stories about good and bad relationships and such, it somewhat helps but anyway, yeah, it definately sounds superficial and why would he want to like take pose pictures of you, that's just LAME! Sorry...but you get what I mean....anyway, just forgot him if you think he's a jerk. I would and or at least try to.

Anyway, so you know how some of you were helping me with that shy guy, problem is 'How do I approach him whenever he's around with his friends?' and or 'How do I even alone start a conversation, help would be nice.

If he's alone. You could start off with, "What's up?" or "How are you doing?"
Then the conversation could start off from there. If he's around his friends, it'd be better just to say hello because it would be kinda awkward being with his friends. Unless you know his friends then thats a different story. Just chat to him and pretend that your talking to one of your friends, that should take some anxiety off. Is he shy or are you?

Last edited:

axemyxas100

Somewhere Where Imagination Runs Free.....TO ATTAC
My advice for three people, read if you'd like... Axemyxas is always here to help and or at least tries to, and if anybody wants to whack her on the head for trying to help but not being sucessful...I give you permission too...though Sorafan shouldn't since we've been friends for a long time! OK enough chit chat...moving on....

Ninja Usagi: Your situation sounds complicated and all that alright, let's see: just leave it where it's at and like Sorafan has said, see what it goes from there. If he doesn't want to lead on, don't lead him on and is he trying to do what he thinks it's best for the two of you? Just had to ask...

dark_edge: Like everybody else said to like 'forget him' and 'leave him' and or whatever....I agree....it seems likely that he's just going to use you for the wrong reasons and that's just not right at all. AND YES, BLOCK HIM ON MSN!

Sorafan1203: What is it with you and that SHY GUY!?! Is it the same one? Okay bear with me on this one, just go up and talk to him! Or does he mind? You can just say, "Hi." and or flash him a smile and see how it goes from there. If you want to start a conversation, ask him what classes he is in, what sports he like, things like that and such....try that.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes. I think he is...

I think he went missing though because yesterday he wasn't at school and hasn't even gotten online at all still. I'm kind of worried. <<'

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So how am I suppose to talk to him if all he does is stares at me and NEVER EVER seems to interested or makes a move? Or get him ALONE without a friend!?! Geez, I think I need HELP with that part the most...

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You need to spark up a conversation with him so maybe it'll work out to at least a friendship. That way you can actually tell each other how you flippin' feel.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A friend talked to Brett apparently earlier.
Guess what he said about me.

I have an unhealthy obsession with him.

God I hate observant people... ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back