• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~ The Official BF Help Center ( Girls only ) ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ok, so I almost said hi to him but then all of sudden, he moved away...and I never got the chance to blurt out cuz then it's like he saw me and I saw him and then I just moved, so I can give him space, then he did too...and so I walked farther then I realized he was walking away from me but from behind and he was farther away, like I did something wrong or was a contagious disease, now what?

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

He didn't wave back or anything?

Weird...

Things are once again slow with me and Brett. ._.' No. Idea. What. To. Do.

I haaate this.
Plus I suspect he's crushing on some other girl. Don't exactly blame him but I'm getting pissed at myself for being jealous.
I took another walk with him last night and stuff but he was really tired and non-talkative. ._. I felt bad for dragging him out.

I think I should just get back my Death Note dvd and stop talking to him like before. Like it never happened.
I should give up. I've said way too many things for this to work out. I'm such a dumbass.

Danica Syer

Wow, that must be hard....um, do whatever you feel whatever is right....so yeah, I'm just confused about guys as you, maybe more...and how can you tell if he has a girlfriend compared to not liking you, and I mean I'm asking about boys in general, not the guy you like...

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think he's dating her...but he's showing interest.

I could be overreacting. I'm not the only girl he talks to. And some are just good friends...

I have no idea about love at all.
No idea what it is. How it feels...
nothing.

damn i'm really depressing today.

mesmerized

I haaate this.
Plus I suspect he's crushing on some other girl. Don't exactly blame him but I'm getting pissed at myself for being jealous.
I took another walk with him last night and stuff but he was really tired and non-talkative. ._. I felt bad for dragging him out.

I think I should just get back my Death Note dvd and stop talking to him like before. Like it never happened.
I should give up. I've said way too many things for this to work out. I'm such a dumbass.

Could you tell me the whole situation? I would like to help you out, but I need to know everything lol <3

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
From what I've told you all already...

...should I get over Brett?
I think that he likes someone.
And for all I know she likes him back.

I feel like it's a hopeless case trying to even talk to him.
But I can't stop thinking about that night. Everything just keeps going back to it and my head plays it over and over and over and over...

mesmerized

From what I've told you all already...

...should I get over Brett?
I think that he likes someone.
And for all I know she likes him back.

I feel like it's a hopeless case trying to even talk to him.
But I can't stop thinking about that night. Everything just keeps going back to it and my head plays it over and over and over and over...

I know it might hurt. I know you'll feel extremely crappy.However, you do need to get over him.
If he likes someone, theres nothing you can really do. I still think he was leading you on all that time.
And I know we've talked about that before, but theres no sense of wasting all your time on a lost cause. You could be out there actually finding a guy who isn't going to play you like a harp. Remember, anytime you need to talk, I'm here for you. I really hope you get everything figured out, because as much as I advise, its up to you to make the decision.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
edit!

Turns out I'm a paranoid sohensoh so now I feel like an idiot. But a happy one.

Yesterday I posted a bulletin on myspace having to do with lying to make someone feel better (Like pretending to be their friend out of pity, etc...) and how I was going insane because of rumors and how I felt betrayed.

He figured out who was the cause.

He responded with something along these lines of "I never lied to you. I WANTED to date you." (sorry I'd post what he really said but I can't get on myspace.)

I shouldn't have even gotten pissed off. What he really was doing now that I think through a normal person he could have just been telling his friends like I have you guys. He just goes on about it and the kid that said it doesn't know who I am so he gets bored by it.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

So....are you glad about it? That he responded to you? And your happy right, just had to ask!

And yeah, I'm confused about the guy I like....Gah!!! I'm not going to post it here though...I'll message my problem to anybody who wants to help instead. There solved my problem....eh, sorta.

anime_chic

Website
www.myspace.com
*sigh* ok so he has a girlfriend but hes always talking to me and plays with my hair and almost everything he likes is what i like and he always walk and talk <3 but i dont understand maybe i can ONLY be his FRIEND not his GIRLFRIEND what do i do?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
*sigh* ok so he has a girlfriend but hes always talking to me and plays with my hair and almost everything he likes is what i like and he always walk and talk <3 but i dont understand maybe i can ONLY be his FRIEND not his GIRLFRIEND what do i do?

I know I'm not supposed to be in here, but I thought I'd throw my 2 Cents in. It's all just harmless flirting. With Teenagers...well, young adults around 16+, flirting can get really sexual. I flirted with a girl my sophomore year of High School, and well...let's just say it took a bad turn. But anyway, just explain to him you're his friend and nothing more. Don't let him lead you on. That's how I got hooked. My best friend, while he was dating, was hittin on a lot of girls, hugging them sexually, and smackin their asses and whatnot, but he was in love with his girlfriend. It's all just harmless flirting. The way you respond to it, is the factor of whether it ends well, or doesn't end well.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I have a couple of questions. There is this one boy who I believe has had a crush on me since freshmen year and we're juniors now. He was always very shy towards me when I tried to talk to him. But in class he was always messing with me. Throwing things at me and calling me names. I don't have him in any of my classes this year. And regrettably if he did like me I never liked him back. He is one of those bad boys who always is in trouble. He was actually supposed to be in jail right now and I guess the courts or whatever let him off. I always like guys that are really super smart. My problem is those guys turn out to be even more jerks then like the guy I stated above. One of my questions is if he liked me then why couldn't he talk to me? I always would try to at least say hi. I also would like to know how come all of the guys I like (nerds, straight A students) are always jerks? What am I doing wrong?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys sometimes do that to hide their feelings.
I say sometimes because sometimes they actually hate your ass.
But the other times they just don't want to be made fun of...so they tease, pester, etc.

See episode of Rugrats with Chuckie and that one girl at the playground?
Yeah.

Anyway.
Last Saturday I talked with a girl that Brett has a crush on. And as far as I know he still likes me a bit. I think it's tearing him apart. :< If you had to choose to be with one girl what would do? Yeah, probably scream. Probably want them both.

Lindsay's a nice girl and all but I'm not having a threesome. <<'

I had to promise her that I wouldn't kill her if he chose her over me. Which I wouldn't. I'm glad he fell for someone that's pretty and smart.
However, if it were to be a skank I think me and Lindsay would kill him dead. :<

Danica Syer

Good advice on that Ninja Usagi and I see, glad that works out... and my advice for you, spyells maybe it's not your fault or anything. Maybe it's just the way they are. They will eventually come around later and or you might find the "one" someday, just not "now" unless you want one now.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Good advice on that Ninja Usagi and I see, glad that works out... and my advice for you, spyells maybe it's not your fault or anything. Maybe it's just the way they are. They will eventually come around later and or you might find the "one" someday, just not "now" unless you want one now.

No I don't want one now. I don't plan to date at all until college. I just never understood why the guys acted that way. I was always told that it was better to like a smart guy than a bad boy. The weird thing about it is that the smart boys were always the ones who turned out to be jerks. There was this one boy once that I told him I had a crush on him. (I had just wanted to see what was going to happen.) He gave me a fake phone number and he 'told' me he had a girlfriend. Ever since then I have been pretty cautious with boys because I don't want to get hurt.:unsure:

Thanks for your advice guys!:)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Some guys just don't want to be made fun of I guess.
It's kinda lame, don'tcha think?

I really don't know what to do about Brett. I really want to talk to him but he's been so busy lately that I haven't gotten a chance.
...of course he could be making excuses.
No! No paranoia now!

I just want to figure all this shit out before I go insane but...he doesn't want to talk about anything serious. He's acting like a goddamned coward when I don't need him to be one at all.

...well now I'm ticked.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
So there's this girl that goes to my school named 'Pat'. And she has a boyfriend named 'Joe'. Well to make a long story short Joe likes me, alot and he doesn't even want Pat for real, he's just waiting for me and my bf to break up ( which so's not about to happen btw) , causing Pat to hate my guts, even though we were friends. Well, working on our friendship atleast. What do I do about her? She doesn't seem to grasp that I don't want Joe. At all. I mean, Joe's one of my best friends but it's strictly platonic. I think it pisses her off to see us together but he's my friend. I can't just stop hanging out with him. idk what the hell to do. This is one screwed up triangle i so dont wanna be apart of.

Danica Syer

Wow, that is harsh.....I'd say find a plan/and or at least find a way to tell Pat and show her that you don't even like the Joe guy and isn't interested in him. Just don't be too mean....um, what have you done so far? Have you consistently insisted that your not into Joe since you have a bf already? Well....that's all I can give you right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back