• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~ The Official BF Help Center ( Girls only ) ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Murder

--~--​

Since there was an Official GF Help Center made, I decided to make the Official BF Help Center for us girls.

So, in this thread, you can talk about boyfriend troubles and recieve help from other members who post here.

People who post here with their problems reserve the right to privacy, and naturally don't have to elaborate on very personal problems. No one has the right to hassle them about it or continue to pester them about it in this thread.

Also, remember not to flame other members. That at least is obvious.

With that, I leave you to post.

--~--​

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Well I have a boyfriend that goes to a different school and I love him but theres this boy that goes to my school and I guess you could say I like him. I think its cuz hes a bad boy, he gets in trouble alot and smokes weed all the time. He had gotten suspended for something and in his absence I was starting to get over him but now he's back and...I think I like him again. I dont know what to do I think its just a physical attraction cuz my boyfriend is overweight and my crush isn't I kinda think he's sexy, and Im pretty sure if I asked him he'd go with me. But I love my bf though, but do yall think this is just a crush I will get over or do yall think I should act on it? Also do yall think my crush is bad for me cuz he's a rebel?

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
youre in middle school right?
i never had dates to the dances in middle school. just go with your friends and have fun instead of having to try and make a guy like you.
i know i sound like half the guys on here (no im not a guy im a girl) but you dont need a BF to survive. you can be happy and single at the same time.

C

Crazy Train

It's a lot easier to pick somone up at the dance. So, go stag (or whatever you'd call it) and get down and party.

M

Miss Murder

Well I have a boyfriend that goes to a different school and I love him but theres this boy that goes to my school and I guess you could say I like him. I think its cuz hes a bad boy, he gets in trouble alot and smokes weed all the time. He had gotten suspended for something and in his absence I was starting to get over him but now he's back and...I think I like him again. I dont know what to do I think its just a physical attraction cuz my boyfriend is overweight and my crush isn't I kinda think he's sexy, and Im pretty sure if I asked him he'd go with me. But I love my bf though, but do yall think this is just a crush I will get over or do yall think I should act on it? Also do yall think my crush is bad for me cuz he's a rebel?

If you love who you are with right now, and most things are going good just with him, then my advice would be to stay with him.

Having a rebel as a crush isn't necessarily a bad thing; only if he truly influences you to do things that you otherwise wouldn't have done.

im officially dateless for the halloween dance :( what do i do?

For you, I'd say to do what others before me have said: Try and go to the dance with a group of friends, or even just one or two friends. Have a good time, and iif you happen to meet someone at the dance, then go from there.

Good luck and my best wishes to both of you.

mesmerized

"...I love him but theres this boy..."

Now.. if you love someone there will never be "this boy" to think about. Thats just how love is. There will be no other person to think about if you love your boyfriend. If you think that theres another guy that could ever possibly take his place, then brake up with him. If you really love him then there would be no crush that would ever be in hazard of ruining your relationship.

im officially dateless for the halloween dance :( what do i do?
I been in this situation many times. Maybe you can take it on yourself to ask someone out! Don't just wait for a date because, by then, there wont be a date lol. If you can't get one, you can take everyone elses advice and go with a group of friends.

Last edited:

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you

"...I love him but theres this boy..."

Now.. if you love someone there will never be "this boy" to think about. Thats just how love is. There will be no other person to think about if you love your boyfriend. If you think that theres another guy that could ever possibly take his place, then brake up with him. If you really love him then there would be no crush that would ever be in hazard of ruining your relationship.

I deeply appreciate the advice but I will also put that I am a fourteen year old, unmarried girl whose hormones are said to be ' going crazy ' ( whatever that means ). I love my boyfriend but Im definitely looking at other dudes its not like true love or anything....

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
iloveyou502, you don't sound very open to advice. Face it, you can't have it both ways. Either stay with the boy who loves you back, or try to "trade up."

Frankly, though, in my opinion, I'd stick with an overweight trustworthy person over a Possibly Sexy Druggie anyday.

>.>

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey girls! Okay and here's a question, I've been dying to know!:
How can you tell when a guy stares at you that he likes you compare to him thinking your pretty?
I wanna know!:eek:_O:

M

Miss Murder

^ That's a very good answer, darkshadow666, and probably my opinion on the matter as well.

Does that answer help any, Sorafan?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've been hanging out with this kid for a while now (we started talking around Sept. 1st...) and he's my neighbor which kinda irks me since we didn't talk much before that and he's driving me insane. I wrote a topic about this but I got it deleted because I really just explained everything weird...plus people were using it to make fun of me for liking someone.

Anyway.

September 21st, he kissed me. Not like...a peck...it lead up to way too many things to be just a peck. I already was falling for him before this...this just...well scared the hell outta me since nothing really works out for me.
Whiiiich it doesn't.
He has moods. He basically gets horny at night. Especially when he's talking to me apparently. I at first thought it was all caused by this and nothing more.

Turns out he actually wanted to ask me out.

And here's why he didn't: He's unsure about his feelings so much that he's scared that he'll end up dumping me in a week for someone that he thinks would be better but in reality she's just prettier or something and end up really smashing my heart.

I love him...and I'm pretty sure he likes me back.
But nothing's happening and he hasn't talked to me in person since the 21st because he's scared of giving me the wrong idea. He doesn't want to give me the idea that he's ready for a relationship now.

So much for no drama this year.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well somewhat but I guess I should explain the situation...it has to do with this cute guy I see in the hallways, since he looks at me...and oh he's in my lunch period, and I don't know, today I was walking and talking to somebody and suddenly he's there, turning around the corner (scaring me almost to death because I didn't expect to see him, it's like one of those people that when your walking and 'WHOA! OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! I didn't see you there!' kind of thing but not in a terrible creepy way, just in a shocking way) and when he did, he was looking into my eyes as if he's trying to search for an answer/somethin or something...because he never stopped locking gazes until I walked around the corner and he kept walking on and it went by in whirr..so all I remember is that they're blue and he seemed to say 'Hey' in eyes, unless I imagined it but that's what it seems like it and it's strange because at lunch he won't look at me or that's what it seemed like it...but I noticed that he once sat sitting his back to me and he's been giving the corner eye stare at times when I was talking to my friend about blah and such, and I'm just wondering, does he think I'm pretty or does he think I'm weird? Or he's shy but likes me? And when I was walking pass him, he was talking to his friend but our eyes connected just for like a second and then he broke away or I broke contact, don't remember...so yeah...but then again, I might had something on my face. :( Which I hope not....cuz that'd be embarrassing...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh no! A boy is posting here, but I'm sure that Lycy won't care. . .and if she does, she'll get over it. . .

He likes you, but it seems like he's shy at times, like he doesn't know what to say to you, so he just stares. Trust me, it's pretty normal.

So, see if he does the same tomorrow. . .

I don't think that you could have something on your face and not have someone else (like a friend) tell you about it. . .

Also, do you like him as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back