• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: VA Discussion Thread

^Not print but post it here on the boards

It's called a screenprint.

Basically, open the e-mail. press the "Print Screen" button. Open up MS paint, GIMP, or Photoshop and then press the control button (Ctrl) and "V" at the same time. Save it and then upload it up on photobucket. Then use the link on there to put it up on here.

Do you understand?

MeggieKeyblader

Ya, escially since Jesse McCartney was like one of the first you'd think Terra and Aqua would follow but no

Yeah, it's not the their VA's are just gonna be like 'HEY I'M PLAYING TERRA IN THE KH SERIES!' Actors/actresses/VA's don't really do that, they're normally asked about it. And we don't know who they are since they're probably new to the series.

I wish we did, though. :-[

madammina

Or the people we DO ask get back to us... I'm still waiting on an e-mail from that Johnny guy.

madammina

I e-mailed him too. I checked with the people who runs his facebook page (more like a fan page, he is not involved) They said he doesn't respond to e-mails.

I was talking about "Johnny Young Bosch" or whatever. (Ichigo maybe?) Anyway, he was an idea and I e-mailed him. Nothing yet.

DarMar106

^I emailed the Agencies the represent James Woods (Hades), and Susan Blakeslee (Maleficent) But I didnt get anything back.

But like I've said before I think it's safe to assume any and all Disney VA's will more than likely be in the game. James Woods I'm not so sure, course he's always been the voice for Hades, no incarnation of him Woods has lent his voice to it so I wouldnt see why he'd stop now

Awards

Hey Guys, I just got confirmation from Eddie Carrol, the voice of Jiminy Cricket, reprising his role as Jiminy via an email to his official website. I'll post the email as soon as I figure out how to post it, lol. But what I find interesting is I noticed Jiminy isn't in Birth by Sleep, yet i get confirmation that's he's voicing Jiminy in a "new Kingdom Hearts game". Did I inadvertantly confirm a English release of coded?

pics mang.

If this were true, yeah, I think it would be a fairly strong indicator of coded.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Has anyone tried Bill Farmer yet? The Goofy guy. No doubt he'd be voicing Goofy Goof, but have we tired to confirm him yet?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I knew they were localizing coded!! Hope they bundl;e it with BBS

Don't jump to conclusions. The person still has to provide an image or someone else has to contact Jiminy's VA and get that image

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

In BBS for Japan, the VA for Vanitas was also the VA for Sora.

How is Haley Joel Osment gonna do Vanitas's voice? ESPECIALLY THE LAUGH?!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

In BBS for Japan, the VA for Vanitas was also the VA for Sora.

How is Haley Joel Osment gonna do Vanitas's voice? ESPECIALLY THE LAUGH?!

Listen to Haley's regular voice. It's much lower compared to Sora's, and all HJO needs to do is add an evil flair to his voice and work on a wicked cackle and he's set. =)

Jakek9

SPOILER TAGS MAN!!!!! PUT THEM ON NOW!!!
They have the same VA. Does that imply anything? it really, it just means they using the same Va for the same character to the other character. Catch my drift?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They have the same VA. Does that imply anything? it really, it just means they using the same Va for the same character to the other character. Catch my drift?

Yes. Ven and Roxas have the same voice actor because of Ven joining hearts with Sora. And people aren't dumb. They can figure these things out

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Yes. Ven and Roxas have the same voice actor because of Ven joining hearts with Sora. And people aren't dumb. They can figure these things out

Nevertheless, it's a fact that Vanitas is voiced by Miyu Irino. Whether or not it means anything is pointless, it's a fact that this is his seiyu. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back